Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good evening, Exorcists!

Go down 
+8
DivinusBasium
WolfReborn
Univenon
maxsteele77
Higure
Xallen
[Cross]
Sennen-Ko
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

Male Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Good evening, Exorcists! Empty
PostSubject: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:37 pm

Very Happy I've just recently registered to Higure Subs. I've gotta say, you guys do the best translations for DGM. I like the way the terminology is used (examples: Allen-kun, Hi-Ban, Moku-Ban, Lenalee-chan, General (i hated when other groups used Marshall)) In terms of Sennen-ko, alot of people sub it as Duke Millennium while others sub it as Master Millennium. I personally don't mind either way. I think you guys do the best job and I hope to continue watching your awesome fansubs! cheers
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:43 pm

thanks, and welcome to our humble abode.
Back to top Go down
Xallen
Human
Human
Xallen

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:48 pm

welcome and i'm still new....hohohoho
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:59 pm

welcome! And we're pleased that you enjoy our subs ^^ that's our main goal, to do the best job we can for all those DGM fans out there!
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:13 pm

Welcome ye old DGM fan
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:47 pm

Greetings and welcome to you. I hope you enjoy your stay here. We're all glad you enjoy the subs. Why else would we do it? It's not like we get paid.
Back to top Go down
http://univenon.deviantart.com
WolfReborn
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
WolfReborn

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:53 pm

Well, we are very happy to see that you enjoy our subs. You know the best feeling we get is hearing good comments from those who view our work. So while also saying welcome to our little home here, I also say Thank You very much for your comment.

^_^
Back to top Go down
DivinusBasium
Human
Human
DivinusBasium

Male Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:30 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers WELCOME! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Drop by anytime for a fresh cup of amazing fansub, and if your lucky...you might even get some pie Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:38 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fansub
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pie
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cup

wait what
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:51 pm

I want pie... dang it! now I want to make a cherry pie... that was good... yum... I love cherry pies... specially home made ones... mmm... wait, how did this happen?! Look what you did, you made me ramble, great! >.< ....... >.> I still want pie tho...
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:04 am

HA HA HA behold the almighty power of pie.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:05 am

sweets are my weakness - no thats not true - making sweets is my weakness. lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:35 am

My only weakness is Tim Tams, well that and kryptonite but i won't go into that. Theres also Moths but i REALLY won't go into that.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:36 am

moths? o.O

haha, I know a friend who's afraid of moths XD to me they're just night time butterflies =D lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:05 am

lol if you think my fear of moths is bad i got news for ya im also afraid of geese. lol
Back to top Go down
DivinusBasium
Human
Human
DivinusBasium

Male Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:16 am

I'm not gonna lie, I made that post after having triple berry pie Razz

maxsteele77 wrote:
lol if you think my fear of moths is bad i got news for ya im also afraid of geese. lol
....did you say geese?? *begins to have nightmarish flashbacks*
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:36 am

oh i said geese alright.

Flashback flashback flashback, im going back in time time time (In eric cartman's voice)

It happened when i was about 4, my mum, little sister, grandma and myself were at a park with an adjacent lake, we were happily playing and feeding the ducks (cue bright shiny picture of us all laughing/frolicking) when they suddenly struck, like demons in the night. Geese, a whole gabble of them, they were honking (they can't even make a normal bird noise) and coming right at us, my sister started running for the lake so my mum had to give chase, my grandma bravely ran straight for the car, but the geese weren't interested in any of them oh no they had their little evil hearts set on yours truly.

I started running with them hot on my heals, luckily there was a tree near by so i headed for that and proceeded to climb it, only problem was it wasn't a very big tree so i only got about a meter off the ground before they got me, they all stood around the bottom of the tree honking and trying to peck me, i was there for about 3 mins before i was rescued by my mum who had grabbed a stick and was fighting them off.

To this day i fear the dreaded honk of a goose.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:57 am

Hi, Earl!

I was lured into this thread by the scent of freshly made pie. Did you bring it? Where is it?

Welcome to the forum! cheers

Can I get some pie now? silent
Back to top Go down
Xallen
Human
Human
Xallen

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:49 am

hemm...can i ask somehting??...how many posts do i need to apply for the forum mod???
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

Male Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:16 am

Probably a minimum of 100 I'd say... but DviniusBasium only has 18, so, just be good ^_^
Back to top Go down
WolfReborn
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
WolfReborn

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:09 am

Hi Xallen, applying for forum mod, to be honest isn't so much about the number of posts that you have. It's about the quality and effort you put into the forums here. So if we think that youve put in a lot of effort even at a lower amount we may allow you to become one. At the moment though, we really dont have enough users posting to have a need for more mods........but keep in mind that if we do start.....your already high on the list....just try not to ask too much about it anymore, we do still have you in mind.

WolfReborn
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:36 am

Besides, putting a minimum number of posts on anything in a forum is a bad idea. Talk about begging for spam. ^.^; I'm sure that if you amuse us long enough, you'll be a shoe-in for a promotion.

One last thing:

The geese don't chase me; I chase them. >D
Back to top Go down
http://univenon.deviantart.com
WolfReborn
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
WolfReborn

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:38 am

....Geese? I Thought it was the evil little children who are your minions? LOL
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

Male Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:46 am

My uncle tried to drown a goose once. It doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:48 am

Maybe it works better if you tie the goose to some evil little kid? confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good evening, Exorcists!   Good evening, Exorcists! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good evening, Exorcists!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: