Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

86 Updates

Go down 
+2
americanbaka
Higure
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

86 Updates Empty
PostSubject: 86 Updates   86 Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:27 pm

First off, we've had quite a few bumbs throughout the process - here and there complications kept popping up, so that slowed us down majorly, and then we ran into the worst problem possible - Encoding problems! lol

So due to multiple failed encodes, we're STILL without a release - we all apologize, but no one wants a crappy release. So I hope you'll all understand that it was a freak accident and we'll be trying our best to avoid this in the future, and will download once we release.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
americanbaka
Human
Human

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-20

86 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 86 Updates   86 Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:11 pm

no sweat, the best quality is always what the viewers want. Any time taken to increase quality should always be taken Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BadassBen
Human
Human

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-17

86 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 86 Updates   86 Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:43 pm

No prob. I can wait PRE~ty long...All good things come to those who wait. I know it'll be it worth it... afro
Back to top Go down
Toriki
Human
Human
Toriki

Female Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-23

86 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 86 Updates   86 Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:15 pm

Encoding problems really are the most bothersome of all, because if you don't get that step right, you can forget about all the work you've put into the episode.

We'll try to release it today, but it all depends on whether the technical elements are on our side or not.

I apologize once again for the wait.

Oh, and another thing: We also redid the OP kara. It looks so much better now. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.rumbel-subs.com
ViCe
Human
Human

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-05

86 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 86 Updates   86 Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:02 pm

any update as to if the encode problem is solved??
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-05-21

86 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 86 Updates   86 Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:24 pm

Hello ViCe and welcome to the forum.
I don't have any news for you, sorry. I can't reach Higure, Toriki or the encoders right now and I don't think I see a final version anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

86 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 86 Updates   86 Updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

86 Updates
Page 1 of 1