Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New dattebayo troll

Go down 
+7
DBlood-God
FAbian_101
Higure
maxsteele77
[Cross]
Toriki
americanbaka
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
americanbaka
Human
Human

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-20

New dattebayo troll Empty
PostSubject: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:35 am

Yes dattebayo has trolled me again. They titled their naruto episode soulppuuden instead of shippudden. I always just download without looking. It finished and I put off watching it cause the filler is ok, but not great. I played it an hour later thinking," Why did they misspell their own show." It turns out they used an episode of soul eater. I watched the whole episode and started downloading soul eater. Dattebayo is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Toriki
Human
Human
Toriki

Female Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:48 am

Yep, they did a great job for making Soul Eater more known. Thanks to them, the show's going to be much more popular outside Japan from now on (and this means very good news for Rumbel :p).
Back to top Go down
http://www.rumbel-subs.com
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:12 am

for once, i commend dattebayo. I think they were thinking the same thing as toriki.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:32 am

I love their trolls cos it means that they'll have some funny hate mail to show us on their feedback forum.
I myself have never been done in by any of their trolls, and i can't understand why some people that do get sucked in get angry about it.
It's just a joke that if you've fallen for it all you can do is laugh at yourself and become a bit more observant next time as they always do make their trolls pretty obvious if you take a second to look.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:38 pm

lol, I think its funny, seeing as how the titles ARE so obviously titled. Tho I never download from Dattebayo so its never had a chance to happen to me, and if it did, I think I'd laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:06 pm

Thats all you can do, theres no point in getting angry about it. Just laugh at youself.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:28 pm

yep. I mean, where is getting mad going to get you? no where and you're no longer having fun, and that's just dumb. Laugh at yourself, and then go entertain yourself with something else until the real ep comes out or whatever.
Back to top Go down
FAbian_101
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
FAbian_101

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:13 pm

I got trolled before....

Misunderstood "Bleach Movie Diamond Dust Reballion"
For "Bleach Movie Diamond Dust Rebellion"...

It ended up as a Japanese Baseball game... lol

Dang it, wasted my quota that month...
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeblox.blogspot.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:45 pm

lol you should have paid more attention to what you were downloading.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:28 pm

yeah, well I'm careful in itself, because I've got this horrible fear of virus' lol.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:02 pm

Well they usually make their trolls fairly obvious if you check closely to the details.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:47 am

Anyone see their latest troll.

Apparently they'll no longer be subbing Naruto, this is the what 1000 time they've said this lol. Their next feedback forum is gonna be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
DBlood-God
Human
Human
DBlood-God

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:22 am

I never was trolled ,but i do downlowd them cause they are funy.
I wish someone to find a whey to troll dettabayo .
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:23 pm

hmmmm i way to troll DB. Maybe........no that wouldn't work.............what about................no no thats silly..............i got nothing.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:25 pm

lol, troll a raw. XD
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:42 pm

Wouldn't work. They cap their own raws. <.<
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:53 pm

lol i was in their irc room before and every 2nd response was "are you really dropping Naruto" followed by BAN. lol people never learn.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:41 pm

why would they ask if they're really dropping Naruto, why would they drop naruto!? lol XD that doesn't even make sense.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:10 pm

This isn't about a DB troll but its DB releated so i thought i'd just post it here.

Has anyone else read DB's news post about the "Fansubber and Industry Discussion"?

I've never heard of anything like this before. American anime distributors actually having a discussion with fansubbing groups. Usually the company's like to publicly pretend fansubbing doesn't exist.

Reps from some of the "big gun" subbing groups will be there. Live-eviL, Shinsen, Anime-Empire, and Dattebayo

I'd really love to go to this, but since i can't i hope they'll film/stream it so others can see it.

http://www.dattebayo.com/pr/87
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:29 pm

Wow. I'd love to see a video stream or read a report about the results of that discussion. Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:16 pm

lol!

We'd like to meet you!*
*Unless you work for Viz Media, in which case, NO DB STAFF MEMBERS WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE AT THE CONVENTION, THANKS.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:30 am

that's really interesting, tho, pretty brave of them, going up to talk to the "official" anime distributors, truthfully, I think it would be a fun experience, and a big step to maybe getting fansubbers some REAL credit. legally they can't do anything about it so it would be cool to talk to people in what they call the "real" industry. We work just as hard, if not harder than those who do "legitimately" release anime in the US. (of course that depends solely on the group) but they get paid, we don't, so we by default do more work and spend more time on it than they do.

Maybe if they spent more time on their subtitles in the US releases, it would be a whole other story IMO. But they usually suck and they're almost always YELLOW. yellow... what the hell? and an ugly font to boot. Fansubbers win when it comes to style and I even believe translations for a big part as well.
Back to top Go down
DBlood-God
Human
Human
DBlood-God

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:44 am

??? they can do that ???
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:07 am

I no what you mean Higure. If US company's put some more time and effort into their releases then more people would buy them.
Instead of just slapping on some crappy dialog, terrible subs and then editing the hell out of it. Then they complain that people aren't buying them.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:27 pm

exactly. If I had any faith in US released subtitles, I would've thought of buying the US releases because I'm just like that (a fanatic that likes to get my hands on anything related to DGM) But I know that they'll sub crappily. Its like, give us the option of japanese dialog, but not decent subtitles to go with it. Its like they're trying to make people watch the english version by making the subs crappy. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New dattebayo troll   New dattebayo troll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New dattebayo troll
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: