Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach Manga

Go down 
+3
TomoyoSakagami
maxsteele77
Higure
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Bleach Manga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:03 pm

Wa, i read "sleepy fans scanlation" version.
http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-328-page-19.html

Now i don't know what to think. This requires me to once again become my alterego/superhero. SUPERRSLEUTH
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:13 pm

Well i've been asking around about which groups translation was more accurate and about 85% of people said that Sleepy Fans was a better translation, but Binktopia had probably taken his mannerisms and past into account when translating.
Back to top Go down
DivinusBasium
Human
Human
DivinusBasium

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:46 am

It appears that Bleach7 also translated the last part of the text.
Spoiler:
Then again, ya never know. Sometimes I read mangas, think something is gonna happen, then the plot twists come and I am simply left baffled Shocked
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:58 am

See that's the mystery we've gotta solve now isn't it. Who will the Vizard side with, if they side with anybody.
I think that they'll side with Urahara who i think in turn will side with Soul Society, otherwise Aizen would be wayyyyy to powerful.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:15 pm

So the fight begins

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:35 am

LoL! do u really think the Vizards are on Aizen's side?
what he meant by: 'The battle will be over without us having to lift a finger' is that the 3 Espada's are enough 2 take care of them.

Well it could be that ur right but that would be ridiculous
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:26 pm

How would it be ridiculous?

If it happened it would be what's called a plot twist.

I'm sure that when the Naruto manga first came out no one would have suspected Sasuke would team up with Orochimaru.

Part of whats making the Bleach manga so good is that we really don't know who or what the bad guys really are.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:04 pm

Well actually:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:33 pm

Cross wrote:
Well actually:

That seems to be a rather big misconception within the manga community, you see Shinji meant he owes urahara for their lives and he owes Aizen for the powers ironically, as those hollow powers that were given to them will be used against Aizen when they fight against Aizen. There are a couple of reasons that would prove that the vaizards are not affiliated with Aizen:

= Shinji fought against Grimmjaw way back then, so he can't possibly be siding with Aizen's forces.
= The vaizards trained Ichigo, so why would they do that if Ichigo was aiming to kill Aizen.
= The vaizard really have nothing to thank Aizen for except for the powers, but the point stands that Aizen betrayed Shinji and aimed to kill all of the now vaizards. The soul society has done nothing bad to the vaizards and they all understand that the exile and whatnot is a huge misunderstanding orchestrated by Aizen.

Personally, I think Aizen was cocky in the abilities of his top three Espada, and expects them all to clear the captains out.

The thing is you don't actually know if any of this is true, cos if you did then there'd be no mystery. You could end up being totally wrong, but i also don't think the Vizard will side with Aizen.

Still i think that there's gonna be a big twist comming up soon, and i'm sticking with my theory that Aizen is gonna turn out to be the real "good guy" and the REAL higher ups in soul society are gonna be the bad ones.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:03 pm

maxsteele77 wrote:
Cross wrote:
Well actually:

That seems to be a rather big misconception within the manga community, you see Shinji meant he owes urahara for their lives and he owes Aizen for the powers ironically, as those hollow powers that were given to them will be used against Aizen when they fight against Aizen. There are a couple of reasons that would prove that the vaizards are not affiliated with Aizen:

= Shinji fought against Grimmjaw way back then, so he can't possibly be siding with Aizen's forces.
= The vaizards trained Ichigo, so why would they do that if Ichigo was aiming to kill Aizen.
= The vaizard really have nothing to thank Aizen for except for the powers, but the point stands that Aizen betrayed Shinji and aimed to kill all of the now vaizards. The soul society has done nothing bad to the vaizards and they all understand that the exile and whatnot is a huge misunderstanding orchestrated by Aizen.

Personally, I think Aizen was cocky in the abilities of his top three Espada, and expects them all to clear the captains out.

The thing is you don't actually know if any of this is true, cos if you did then there'd be no mystery. You could end up being totally wrong, but i also don't think the Vizard will side with Aizen.

Still i think that there's gonna be a big twist comming up soon, and i'm sticking with my theory that Aizen is gonna turn out to be the real "good guy" and the REAL higher ups in soul society are gonna be the bad ones.

well yeah...but with evidence you solve mysteries. So based on the evidence, it is true considering that theres no evidence against it at the moment and because of that anything else can be considered speculation. Aizen wants to kill all of karakura town in order to make a key to overthrow God. It doesn't sound much like a good guy. To Ichigo and friends, he is the main bad guy. For Aizen to suddenly be a good guy would mean that the God of the soul society would be a bad person. They could both be bad guys, in that case Aizen would be the lesser of two evils but if either are in control they are both considered evil none the less and in the end would have to be eliminated.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:40 pm

Isn't he going to Karakura Town because he needs 100000 souls to make a key to the dimension that the king of soul society lives in.

I've never heard anything about god.

Plus that's only what we think his plan is, he himself has never actually said what he's planning to do.
Even if he is trying to make a new key it's only speculation that he wants to overthrow the current king.

There is evidence to suggest that the current head of soul society isn't what it seems.

For example the Captain Commander, the supposed strongest and wisest person in soul society willing to kill Rukia and even his own students without even seeing the Central 46.

The Central 46 banished Urahara, a captain himself, along with Tessai who was captain of the Kido Corps. Plus ordered several other Captains and Lieutenant's killed.

Plus we have to evidence as to why Tosen, someone who hates fighting and violence, has teamed up with the supposed bad guy. If i recall correctly as he was leaving SS and was asked why, didn't he say something along the lines of, to end the fighting.

And we still don't know why Ichigo's dad was banished.

Does any of that sound like the work of the good guys.

But i agree that if SS turns out to be bad then Aizen won't exactly be the "good guy" more like the guy who will do anything good or evil to stop whatever it is SS is really upto.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:02 am

nothing is known about the father as well as many other characters, there are too many unknowns to start making assumptions right now. But it was mentioned that there is a god of the soul society, or well basically the "king"
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:54 pm

yeah i thought it was the king, i've never read or seen anything about a god of soul society. Only that SS was ruled by a king and the royal family.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:28 pm

So the hopefully the fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra is about to begin, but you never can tell.
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:35 pm

im more interested in the fight in Karakura town
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:43 pm

Both fights are gonna be awsome though.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:33 pm

lol this was basically what i call a "stare chapter".

I want the fights to start *In a whiny voice while stamping feet*
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:28 am

Bloody hell. Now theres gonna be more useless fights before the proper ones start.
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:01 am

lol Gay vs. Gay
& the winner is = Gay
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:35 am

i know we all know exactly whos gonna win these mini battles so they should just stop them and get on with the proper fights.
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:09 pm

Mad time wasting chapters
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:36 pm

They're basically just filler chapters.
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:39 pm

yeah, hope they end soon, i really want to see the Aizen, Gin, Tousen & Arrancer N°1,2&3, & the Captains fight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:46 am

Does anyone know what Wabisuke means? :p
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:56 pm

hmmm i think it means "the penitent one", because of the weight alteration they end up bowing their head.

Courtesy of google lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Manga
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next