Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collections?

Go down 
+2
[Cross]
Univenon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Collections? Empty
PostSubject: Collections?   Collections? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:07 pm

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm a serious pack rat. I collect a lot of things and I was just wondering what people collected. I like hearing about stuff like that. I think it's interesting. So...

What do you collect?

I collect:

-Anime
-Manga
-Books
-Glass Figures
-Swords and Other Weapons
-Posters and Wall Scrolls
-Games
-Original Soundtracks
-Apocalyptica Albums
-Chopsticks
-Dungeons and Dragons Miniatures
-Dragon Related Things
-All Things D.Gray-Man

For anyone unsure as to what "Dungeons and Dragons Miniatures" are, here's one I just picked up today.

A Huge Red Dragon
Collections? Photo38

Last edited by Univenon on Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://univenon.deviantart.com
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Collections? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections?   Collections? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:11 pm

I collect anime, so far I have about two external harddrives filled, but thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Collections? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections?   Collections? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:12 pm

hmm, I'm not nearly as collecty as I have been in the past. I collect certain action figures, I'd have more if I had more money XD I guess you could say I collect video games, since I never sell my games unless I buy it and I just hate it and need the money. lol.

Action Figures
Pictures
Anime
Manga
Music
Posters
Video games (?)
Pillows (I have a pillow fetish!)

I USED to collect Owl figures, but that was a long time ago. I got rid of most of them now.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607

Collections? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections?   Collections? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:30 pm

I guess I can say I also collect Manga, but its manly all scanlations. If thats the case, then I have 50 gb worth of manga.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390

Collections? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections?   Collections? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:37 pm

I used to collect crown corks and interesting stones, but I have stopped with that years ago. Currently, I neither have the money nor the space to collect anything. ^^; The only thing I'm really actively collecting right now is qualifications to increase my chances to get an interesting job. o_O My diploma and a JLPT certificate are quite high on my wish list. I also put Japanese items in my shelf, though, whenever I happen to have any. Oh... Maybe I can also count Anime and Japanese Music (Audio and PVs) in.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Collections? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections?   Collections? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:50 pm

I collect:

Books (This is by far my largest and most passionate collection, with the current book count being almost 500, with almost 50 signed by the authors)

DVD's

Video Games

Tazo's/Cards (I don't know if they have Tazo's in country's other than Aus, but they're basically round small card things lol)

Fossils (My uncle is a Geologist so he's basically my only source for these)

Anime
Back to top Go down
DBlood-God
Human
Human
DBlood-God

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Collections? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections?   Collections? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:44 am

I and a bit of the "crazy evil emo kid in the end of the class" i am collecting
alot of dark candles in alot of interesting shapes, i have 92 of them now.
And i have a big collecten of AQ,DF,MQ stuff,(AQ.. are fun RPG games that i cant stop playing)

if you do play then PM mi your lv and ID# fore PVP ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Collections? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections?   Collections? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collections?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: