Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Olyimpics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:19 pm

Well it's time once again for The Olympics. I love watching them (especially when AUS kicks USA's ass in the pool).

Anyone else gonna be watching them?
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-05-21

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:18 am

Yup. Definitely. The opening ceremony yesterday was absolutely incredible.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:48 am

I just got done watching the opening ceremony! the last parts anyway, SO fun. I do love watching the Olympics!
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:34 pm

Australia vs Canada tonight (my time) in the hockey.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:37 am

Oh yeah Aus def Can 6 to 1. can i get a woot woot.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:49 pm

No surprise, go Aussie!
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:53 am

Arg! I want to know how is Dressage an Olympics sport? I mean isn't the Olympics to see which PEOPLE are the best in their sport? In Dressage, and all the other horse related events come to think of it, the horse does everything and then the person gets the medal.

They're dropping softball after these games which is an actual sport yet they'll keep this rubbish. It's crazy.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:48 am

My thoughts exactly.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:13 pm

that is quite ridiculous... but whatcha gonna do? I only enjoy watching a handful of events, and only catch about half of those to actually watch anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:55 pm

The Olyimpics 14kb5fl
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:16 pm

I have a friend that would love that. He's a phelps fan and a DBZ fan.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:49 pm

Arg! I really can't stand that guy. While i admit he's probably the best swimmer ever, he's just so arrogant. Hasn't he ever heard of being gracious and modest in victory.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:11 am

Lol, wow. I haven't seen many interviews with him, but our tv hosts were quite happy with him winning the 8 gold medals because of his modesty. ^^
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:50 am

lol i don't think he's ever heard of the word modesty.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:44 pm

I saw a lot of things about him on tv, while its getting a little obsessive and I'm quite tired of hearing about him, I think that he is absolutely awesome, and the best swimmer ever. With that said, I saw interviews and some other things about his life, and micheal phelps is a really nice guy. Last summer olympics I believe it was, he gave up his place in the finals and gave it to his rival. among other things, I think he is a very modest guy, but I think that if you won 8 gold medals you'd be pretty freaking excited and proud of yourself, no matter who you are. He even said he'll never try to beat the records or anything like that ever again, this was just one thing he wanted to do once.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:41 pm

Oh don't get me wrong i think he's an awesome guy as well. I've heard what his childhood was like and the other good stuff he's done.
And he is the greatest swimmer ever, but i still think he's a bit arrogant, i mean before the games he said that he was going to win 8 medals. Not try to win them but he would win them, that just seems arrogant to me.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:18 pm

not to me, it sounds more like confidence, you can say "I'll try" all you want, but if you say "I will" you have a better mind set, more determination that way. Thats what I believe.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:57 pm

Well the guy's day comprises of waking up, eating a massive breakfast/lunch/dinner, swims, then sleeps. He must remain in that mindset, otherwise getting 8 gold medals will be impossible. He has to have the mindset where if he even thinks about losing, then he's already lost. So in his mind he already won, and as such he won all 8 gold medals, a feat almost never to be duplicated but we'll have to see.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:36 am

NOOOOOOO. The Japanese woman's softball team just beat the Aussie girls in a playoff for the gold medal match against the USA.

If the Japanese didn't make anime/manga I'd be really angry at them, but every time i try to get angry i just can't. AHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Olyimpics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Olyimpics   The Olyimpics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Olyimpics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: