Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers- Empty
PostSubject: More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers-   More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:28 pm

More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers- 16910coloredvp8

More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers- 16915colorednq0

those are from 169- I'll randomly color the pages I want to as they come out, or when I re read the older chapters, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers- Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers-   More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:39 pm

You've done it again Higre great work Very Happy

oooooooooo how cool does Mugen look. I think i'm a Mugen fanboy lol
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers-   More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:54 pm

I'll be a Mugen Fangirl. And then we can be Mugen fans together.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

Male Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers-   More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:01 pm

wow nice job Higure. Yea i do like Mugen's colors. Black hilt, Black grip, white blade and the red charm at the end. I hope it really will look like that in the anime.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers-   More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:09 pm

I would like it very much if it was actually that color too XD but I doubt it will be. Dang I've turned into one of THOSE people. I used to look at vectored scanlations, and I always got used to certain colors for certain things, and then when it got to the part in the anime, it was all wrong and it always bothered me!
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers-   More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:27 am

So I colored this because... well... honestly... Allen is so stinkin cute eatin' donuts like that. lol

More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers- Allenvk1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers-   More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Colored Manga pages -If you're not caught up on the manga, expect spoilers-
Page 1 of 1