Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D.Gray-Man Ends?

Go down 
+7
FAbian_101
[Cross]
Sennen-Ko
Higure
lawliet-ryuuzaki
maxsteele77
Univenon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WolfReborn
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
WolfReborn

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-04-03

D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:38 am

it could mean a lot of things, with such animes as full metal alchemist, they did a movie. and then realised there was more room for episodes....so it is always possible, its time for a movie. or even a new series....could be this one has gone on long enough atm.
Back to top Go down
Luffyah
Human
Human
Luffyah

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:05 am

Of course it is possible to get a new series, since it has an open end, but as they said it's the final episode, I don't believe there will be a continuation in the next time.

If there is one, I think Gray Man will return to us like something Naruto Shipullen or Dragon Ball Z, since D.Gray-man ended.

At least I am sure there will never be a 104. More something like a new series

I think, it would have been easy to filler between Noah's Ark and Head Quarters Invasion
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:51 am

Honestly, because of a silly reason, I've not been able to figure a good place to fit in a filler arc, not that the series showed any issues with bringing things into the series before they were in the manga, but the Exorcists outfits, lol.

There wasn't really anywhere to put in any filler during the ark arc. After the ark arc, all their outfits where destroyed - they weren't gonna fix those ones up, just to have them destroyed again, so that when they got back on track, they'd switch to their new fancy outfits, and I don't think they'd want to introduce the new outfits before they left the old HQ because that seems like a whole big transition, new cloths, new home, new everything. It probably doesn't make any sense to anyone but me. But that was my logic in a round about way.

I don't want DGM to end, but I honestly believe that there will be a second series... I have no proof, just a fans hope.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

Male Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:30 pm

I just don't understand the logic behind it. If they weren't going to continue the entire manga, they why did they keep the anime for so long? It's so stupid when Japan does this. F$ck, F#ck, F%ck, F^ck. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:48 pm

I call shenanigans. It will continue in a later season, as nobody has really said its OVER over. Even Inuyasha is continuing in OAVs.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:01 pm

Inuyasha's continuing in OAVs?! yay~!

I have a fans confidence it'll come back. lol. that's all I can say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:24 pm

OAV's.......thats not that good....! OAVs are usually short and junk. Saint Seiya Hades Arc had OAVs and they were really short and not that great. I hope D.Gray-Man comes back in a weekly fashion and not in OAVs. Sad
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:54 pm

I honestly believe it will. Have faith Earl! lol. a second series will be in demand before you know it!
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:57 pm

I think that they'll just take a break to let the manga get ahead more before continuing from where it ends in 103. So my prediction is that DGM will return for the Fall season of 09, by that time the manga will be WAYYY ahead so they won't have to even think about fillers for several years.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:58 pm

Thanks Higure. I'm gonna be praying every minute of my life.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:04 pm

Higure wrote:
Inuyasha's continuing in OAVs?! yay~!

I have a fans confidence it'll come back. lol. that's all I can say on the matter.

Yes, the title is the black tessaiga, which is weird because he doesn't get Meidou powers until a long time after which the anime ended.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:31 pm

maybe they're just gonna do the biggest events of the series then? I'm sad I never saw dragon scale tessaiga in the anime.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:28 pm

Exactly, the anime only hit up to the diamond tessaiga, it never touched the dragon scales which is why this makes little sense.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:36 pm

really, it ended RIGHT after the diamon tessaiga. The funny thing is, the manga wasn't that much longer after the anime stopped. They should just restart the anime and end it. It shouldn't be that hard.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:02 pm

No, it really shouldn't. But sunrise has their hands full with their code geasses and gundam 00s
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:27 pm

Hey it is 9:22 AM in Hawaii right now, so Ohayoo Gozaimasu! So this is the week it ends...! Has anyone heard any news if its really just cancelled or on hiatus?

If it is indeed cancelled, we should find a way to start an online petition and send it to the producers of DGM to make them see that fans in Japan and around the world aren't happy.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:08 pm

Its just on Hiatus at most. But if it were canceled...then rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:20 pm

I just read on D.Gray-Man Anime's site that they have evidence from someone who works in the D.Gray-Man anime department in Japan and they said that DGM isnt ending, but yup, it's just on hiatus. I pray that this is true!
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:50 pm

That is the more likely outcome. As I've said multiple times, its most likely a break betweens series for the manga to get somewhere. Without fillers (see Naruto) we may have to wait well over a year or more for the second series, but I honestly think we'll see it come back to us eventually.

And starting a petition would probably not work, at least not for people who speak english. Anyone who signs it and doesn't speak japanese would be guilty of watching fansubs, except for a select few who actually do speak japanese. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:47 am

UGH, i just watched the ending of episode 103 on YouTube. Not only do they not say if its just a hiatus, but they show everyone in there own new exorcist uniforms too and at the end it says FIN. If it is cancelled, they got some sleezy nerve showing scenes from future manga chapters which there not gonna even get to with the anime. Damm them!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D.Gray-Man Ends?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2