Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:23 pm

*thread creating spree!*

So I'm really looking forward to this, tho I doubt we'll see it in the US this year, its one of the few PSP games I'm really looking forward to! I think its really a good idea to release BbS and 358/2 out between KH2 and KH3 because I have a feeling the gap is going to be large seeing as how the KH team is working on FFXIII VS. I am honestly looking forward to BbS more than 358/2 because I'm more of a PSP fan, and the whole "prequel" thing intrigues me to no end. While I do love Roxas and Axel, and am looking forward to 358/2, DS games aren't top of my list, tho this one still will be.

anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone else is excited about these games!
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:57 pm

ummmm am i excited about these games......am i excited about these games.....HELL YES lol as you know im also a bigggg KH nut.

Yeah im also looking forward to bbs more cos its gonna tell us alot about the keybaldes, the keyblade wars and probably how Xehanort/Xemnas came to arrive in Ansem's dimension.

ooooooo i sooooo can't wait for these.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:05 pm

I know, thats what I'm excited about the most, finding out how it all started, the keyblade wars and stuff. That trailer at the end of KH2 has had me wondering for forever! Plus the characters in the BbS trailers look awesome. Its nice to see a real girl keyblader in the group too. I wonder if any of these characters have something to do with Sora, like a way far off relative or something? lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:13 pm

Yeah one of them (Ven? i forget) looks EXACLTY the same as Roxas.

Have you seen they've announced the name of the games enemy's the "Unbirths" they're like the soul of a person.
I always thought eventually they'd have a creature to do with souls cos someone said (can't remember need to play KH again) that 3 things make up a person a heart (what the heartless lack) a body (which the nobodys lack) and a soul (which obviously these Unbirths lack)

Soooo many questions like why are Ven+co looking for Master Xehanort, who then supposedly attacks them.

The main rumor going around is that his Apprentice (the guy with the helmet) is actually the Xehanort from later games.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:29 pm

hmm, thats interesting. I think that one kid looks like a mixture of Roxas and Sora.

Ohh, I hadn't heard about a name for the new enemies, unbirths... and yeah, that sounds familiar that there are three things that put a person together. So does that mean that Kairi and Sora have unbirth sides as well, if they had nobodies? this game will answer a lot of questions I've had, but I think it'll bring up even more by the end of it all.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:38 pm

Yeah after this game we'll prob no all the answers to these questions but have a whole new set of unanswered ones lol.

Maybe the chars in bbs are Sora and Kairi's Unbirths, i mean the name of the game "Birth before sleep" maybe it means that the Unbirths were created when Sora+co turned into a heartless but they were sent back in time or something along those lines. Even their name "Unbirths" sounds like they existed in a pre-tense fashion.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:49 pm

Oh, thats a good thought! I think that'd be awesome if that were it. Because I read somewhere that the director of KH said that all KH games would have Sora as the main character. So even if they're his nobody 358/2, his unbirth in BbS, and Sora in KH and KH2, and I'm sure KH3. So it'd totally make sense!
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:54 pm

What I REALLY want is this game to answer more questions about the Keybaldes. Like why are there so many Keyblades? Who/how makes/is a Keyblade made? Why are Sora's Keyblade of the light and Mickeys Keyblade of the dark the only blades that have key chains?

Since this game is supposed to take place during the last Keyblade war i think it will answer at least some of my Keyblade related questions.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:59 pm

Oh, I have a theory about why they're going into the whole Keyblade war in this prequel like thing. What if KH3 will take place during the NEXT Keyblade war, so they're explaining the first one to set us up for it! I am very curious about the thousands of keyblades that were in that trailer... I want to know how it came that only a select few are keybladers, tho I also wanna know why it is that Kairi could randomly use on at the end of KH2.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:03 pm

oooooo i think you might be right with that theory Higure. A new keyblade war *drools*
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:59 pm

I am SUCH a KH fangirl, its ridiculous. I am looking forward to KH3 and we have absolutely NO information on it whatsoever! I already know I'm going to love it, thats how much of a fan I am. My biggest hope for KH3 is more Riku. I LOVED having Riku in my party at the end of KH2.

Also, I hope that Riku makes some appearance in 358/2, since he was hunting Roxas down for a while, it'd make sense of they encountered each other a few times before he turned into Ansem, which was about the saddest thing ever, beautiful awesome Riku looking like Ansem through nearly the whole of KH2. lol.

Anyway - back to BbS: is it just me or does the creepy old dude in the trailers scare anyone else? He gives me the creeps, I think he's gonna give me nightmares when I actually get to play this game!
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:06 am

Higure i challenge you for the title of KH fan person lol JK, but im a MASSIVE KH fanboy so your no alone.

I no what you mean with that guy (who's supposed to be Master Xehanort who Ven+co are searching for) he gives me the creeps as well, and i've figured out why......its his walk, the way he slinks along then raises his hand*shudders* its creepy.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:25 am

it IS creepy.

We can both me the massive KH fans of the forum, everyone else has to fight for our title. lol!

I think that BbS will definately create a whole new setting for the upcoming KH games. I mean, I don't know if this will really happen, but I see it taking a slightly more serious turn if it really goes into this second Keyblade war thing. Looking from KH, and how it grew into and matured into the awesomeness that is KH2. I see this game as a game I'm growing up with. I got KH when I was Riku's age of that game, and I got KH2 when I was Riku's age in THAT. so I feel I've grown up with these characters, with this story maturing as it goes I feel KH3 is going to take us to this new level.

I honestly think 358/2 is just for a fun insight into Roxas, and for a dose of Roxas to his fangirls, also Axel fangirls, lol. But I don't know how much depth it'll really go into, maybe itll enlighten us to the other Org. members as well... I'm not sure about details on that game so much.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:42 am

Yeah i feel the same lol i was Soras age when the first one came out and his age when the second came out.

I can totally feel each game getting just a little darker and more complex, the franchise is maturing along with it's audience which is a good thing. The first game was pretty clear cut, defeat the bad guys and save your friends. The second got a little deeper with the introduction of the Nobodys, making us question what is a person? Does a Nobody deserve to be simply destroyed like a Heartless even though it actually has conscious thought, and is it ok to sacrifice a Nobody to save a human.

And now with Bbs we're delving even deeper into the world, with stuff like what actually made the bad guys bad? Why was Riku chosen to wield the Keyblade? Whats the importance of the Keyblades? and hopefully just who does choose the wielders of the key to darkness and the key to light. oooo plus we'll hopefully see how mickey got the key to darkness.

So yeah i think bbs is defiantly setting up something truly epic in KH3, and who knows i maybe they're making 358 to develop roxas char a little more because he might play a part in future games. Sora, Roxas and Ven. A heartless a nobody and an unbirth 3 parts of the same whole standing side by side in battle......cool
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:30 am

that kinda gave me the chills o.O thinking about such an epic battle with the three all together. Sora, Roxas and Ven, *gets excited* EPIC things to come. I can see it now!

I am curious as to why and how Mickey became a keyblader, and also, the question of what makes one capable comes into play if Riku, Kairi, Sora and Kairi are able to weild, then can anyone? or does it take something more than being a good guy?

I can't wait to see Sora and Riku and Kairi older. I have a feeling they'll be 19(sora and Kairi) and 20 (Riku) in KH3. Thats the time skip I'm expecting by the time it comes out. I can just see it now, *sigh* awesomeness!! lol.

Also, I wonder if they're going to add any new disney worlds to the handheld games, or wait for KH3 to put in new movie settings.

(Thing one I love about KH games: It lets you enjoy all your favorite disney movies with a twist, and you don't even feel silly loving the heck out of it!) That is for people who are embarrassed to still watch their old fav disney movies for fear they'd be made fun of - I on the other hand am proud to say I still love them and watch them whenever I get a desire to! lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:05 am

It's just been said that Mickey wields the Keyblade of darkness which he obtained while traveling in the Realm of Darkness and that it was forged in the Realm of Darkness. As opposed to Sora's which is the Keyblade of light and was forged in the Realm of Light.

Those two are supposedly the "true" Keyblades while all others are copy's of various degree's.

It's been said that anyone can wield a Keyblade if their heart is strong enough, either strong in light or darkness.

Which poses an interesting question, the Keyblade of light left Sora because it sensed that Riku had a stronger heart but it left him when he chose the darkness because the Keyblade of light will only work for a light heart. Surely the same must then apply for the Keyblade of Darkness which would mean that Mickey's heart is a dark heart.

We know that Mickey spent along time in the Realm of Darkness and it's there that he obtained the ability to use dark powers as well as light. Maybe his heart is filled with sorrow which is a dark emotion so the Keyblade of Darkness will allow him to wield it.

Yeah so often i get out the old Disney classics, i think everyone enjoys them really they just don't like to admit it. I mean the reason they've survived for 50+ years is because they're timeless, i think the KH series gives them a different more modern spin though. (My favorite would be a tie between The Jungle, Robin Hood and The Lion King)
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:10 am

I have a lot of fav Disney movies, I used to watch them constantly as a child and I still own most of the original VHS classics.
I LOVE lion king, I was SO happy it was in KH2. I think my other favs have to be Beauty and the Beast, another one I was over joyed to see in KH2, and Mulan! KH2 was seriously AWESOME for me. lol. There are others I love, but those I've watched the most over the last few years. Also emperors new groove MUST be in KH someday, it is entirely too epic to not be included. I always get urges to watch it.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:03 am

lol thanks Higure now i wanna play KH and watch all the Disney movies we have lol.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:29 pm

your welcome, my evil plot has been a success! mwahaha!
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:30 pm

lol you "forgot" to mention the Kingdom Hearts coded game, which is for mobile phones.

I wasn't planning on getting it (mainly because not many Jap mobile games ever leave there) but apparently Square Enix have dropped or changed alot of their planned mobile games. Like how they changed Final Fantasy Agito XIII to a psp release, so maybe Coded will get the same treatment.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:21 pm

Ohh, I hadn't even heard about it before now. That'd be great if they put it on PSP or even DS, because then I could play it ~ cellphone games are stupid because I always feel I'm missing a piece of something important just because I'm not able to play it. cuz like you said, most of the time they don't leave japan, and even then, who has a fancy enough phone to play them? lol
Back to top Go down
LeeRain
Human
Human

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:10 pm

eah im also looking forward to bbs more cos its gonna tell us alot about the keybaldes, the keyblade wars and probably how Xehanort/Xemnas came to arrive in Ansem's dimension.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days   Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days
Page 1 of 1