Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D gray man

Go down 
+2
[Cross]
trandoanhung1991
6 posters
AuthorMessage
trandoanhung1991
Finder
Finder

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-22

D gray man Empty
PostSubject: D gray man   D gray man I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:53 am

Guys. Come on. I know you're shocked that D gray man is over. I know it is painful. But let us feel the pain too. The pain of waiting is much worse:P.

My question is: You guys haven't release coz it's too painful u dun wan ppl to feel right??
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

D gray man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D gray man   D gray man I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:27 am

...I really hope you're joking.
Back to top Go down
trandoanhung1991
Finder
Finder

D gray man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D gray man   D gray man I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:16 am

As a matter of fact, I am:P. But seriously, what's taking those eps so long??

(I know that deep inside, you know it's true:P)
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

Male Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-25

D gray man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D gray man   D gray man I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:26 am

dude you need to chill out or else I will use my dark matter to destroy your innocence............LoL!!! okay i know that was lame!

But seriously dude, their doing the best they can, after all we all have daily lives to live as well. If you can't wait then download it from some other group cause the team doesn't appreciate complaining.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

D gray man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D gray man   D gray man I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:09 pm

trandoanhung1991 wrote:
I'll end you.
Back to top Go down
blakbunnie27
Finder
Finder

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-24

D gray man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D gray man   D gray man I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:57 pm

Cross wrote:
trandoanhung1991 wrote:
I'll end you.

That being said with such a cute avatar. Oh cross, that's great. I guess it kinda fits her char.
Back to top Go down
trandoanhung1991
Finder
Finder

D gray man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D gray man   D gray man I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:22 am

lol...Anyhow, I was just 'intrigued'(I can't spell). And how'd u end me Cross??
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

D gray man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D gray man   D gray man I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:54 am

*sigh* we've done everything we can to release 94 to 101. Encoder hasn't encoded yet, and while he's now a part of rumbel, I have no control over that. So don't complain about not getting to see DGM here. Complain on rumbel or to wolfreborn himself. I would do it myself, but I barely have the time to type this little message out in the first place. We never intended to hold off releasing THIS long. Never. But as its been stated many times before, unforseen things came up and got us behind so badly, its now making us look bad. I apologize for that, but since we've done everything WE can to release these episodes, I'd appreciate you not making posts saying we're not releasing on purpose. We all try our hardest, and we all have real lives. If you want to watch the end go watch it somewhere else. You'll get our eps eventually. and if you don't want to watch someone elses be patient. That's all I can say.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

D gray man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D gray man   D gray man I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:13 pm

trandoanhung1991 wrote:
lol...Anyhow, I was just 'intrigued'(I can't spell). And how'd u end me Cross??

Don't get me started.
Back to top Go down
trandoanhung1991
Finder
Finder

D gray man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D gray man   D gray man I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:23 pm

I was just kidding.
Sorry guys. I didn't know the inside stuff. Wolf is now a part of Rumbel??? Ack...
And Higure, worry about your life 1st^_^. Sounds like a stressful period you're having now. I wish you good luck. And the same for the rest of the team.

And I will go complain to Rumbel. See ya
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

D gray man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D gray man   D gray man I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:15 pm

trandoanhung1991 wrote:
I was just kidding.

There are times to kid. This wasn't one of them, you are forgiven. But don't complain to rumbel, they won't give you a satisfying answer.
Back to top Go down
DeadSoul
Human
Human

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-03-03

D gray man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D gray man   D gray man I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 1:46 pm

hi i see what happend whit the anime is sad for me last of 28/2/015 i started to see hte anime and i love it much.the anime stop at 103 is was so good i wast finding why is stop at 103 then i see this page and my heart turs tu tears but i want to said that is was the best and i love badass animes i hope is u and u team es ok Higure. sending this message from Puerto Rico i never foget this anime n.n arigato.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D gray man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D gray man   D gray man I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D gray man
Page 1 of 1