Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!

Go down 
+8
ghee
Godfather
Higure
Zurenriri
Nanashi
maxsteele77
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Sennen-Ko
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

Male Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-25

D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!   D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:54 am

Very Happy Just in case some of you are not yet aware or have doubts, the D.Gray-Man anime will continue, however it is not yet known when.

My mom's very close friend lives in Tokyo and she loves D.Gray-Man as well and she knows that I love D.Gray-Man too. She recently sent me a letter and she provided me with some good news: One of her girlfriends works for one of the anime producing companies in Tokyo and she said that the D.Gray-Man anime will continue. They had already made episodes past 103, but because the anime was extremely close to where the manga was, they decided to go on a hiatus for a while to let Hoshino-sensei complete more chapters. She also said that they were intending to put filler episodes instead of a hiatus, but they decided that putting fillers would not be long enough to let the manga advance so a hiatus seemed like the better option, considering that the D.Gray-Man manga and anime are both highly successful and popular in Japan, a hiatus wouldn't ruin the anime's popularity. She said that the ending of episode 103 seemed like an ending to the series because it initially is an ending to the first part of the series and she also stated that she believes episode 104 is titled, "Next Stage." The second half of episode 104 was supposed to be the banquet at the estate where Tyki is seen dancing and Cyril Kamelot is introduced with the appearance of The Earl in human form. She said that they decided to sneak in a fast set of scenes from the banquet into episode 103 to make the ending a bit more interesting and curious for the fans. She concluded that she doesn't yet know when the anime will continue, but it definitely won't be this year.

Their you have it peoplez, solid proof that the anime is returning. Regardless of what other sites say, I believe my proof to be credible and true. You don't know how happy this letter made me. cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!   D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:53 pm

thx 4 letting us know, lol, i still have got to see episode 98 onwards xD
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!   D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:04 pm

YAY thats great news thanks for sharign it with us.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!   D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:32 pm

Of course, np!!! cheers

Hopefully the anime will continue next year, maybe Summer or Fall...depending on the fact that Hoshino releases chapters weekly and not takin long breaks, LoL!
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!   D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:52 pm

At the rate shes releasing them now we'll be lucky if the anime starts again in our lifetimes lol.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!   D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:12 pm

LoL, yea. It's like she only prepares like several chapters in advance and then takes a break to prepare more. Why can't she be like Tite Kubo who obviously is prepared in advance, LoL?!
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!   D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:42 pm

Maybe shes running short on ideas so shes trying to stretch out the ones she does have for as long as possible till she can think of some new ones lol *hopes it not that*
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!   D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:01 pm

Woohoo! Made my evening. ^^
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

Male Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!   D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:58 pm

Still haven't watched past 91 of the "first season". :/ Probably not ever going to.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!   D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:56 pm

Excellent. I of course had unwavering faith. depsite what people were saying. Razz

But this is definately awesome. I can't wait for it to continue, but I don't think we'll see it before the end of next year.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
Godfather
Human
Human
Godfather

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!   D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:42 am

I never lost any faith to begin with. When it comes back, I hope it comes back with a BANG! Ahh, Yeah! I'm feeling it! bom
Back to top Go down
ghee
Human
Human
ghee

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!   D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:25 am

will it happen during my lifetime ...
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.rumbel-subs.com
TykiMikkfan
Human
Human

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!   D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:13 am

So have you recieved any updates on this info. I only ask cause I am a really big fan of DMG and would very much so love to see it continued.
Back to top Go down
tatsake
Human
Human

Registration date : 2013-11-02

PostSubject: Re: D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!   D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:23 am

Bump. It's been years, is this going to happen? It's looking like the whole thing died pretty much. Any confirmations either way?
Back to top Go down
synergeticink
Human
Human

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-12-22

PostSubject: Re: D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!   D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:51 am

Hey all, I am a huge fan of the D.grayman series, I read the opening and I was wondering if there has been any more news on the matter of continuing the anime. Its 2013 almost 2014 and still nothing
Back to top Go down
Trish165
Human
Human

Registration date : 2014-07-30

PostSubject: Re: D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!   D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:54 am

Why is it still not out it's been years even Fairy Tail was not put on hold for this long. Please I need to know what is going on. It should really have continued by now.  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
synergeticink
Human
Human

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-12-22

PostSubject: Re: D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!   D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:06 am

@Trish165 I doubt it will ever come back. Last I heard the anime studio dropped it all together and didn't the manga stop too? So not only does the author have to keep up and finish the anime with her health issues, but she would need to find another studio to pick it up. Good luck, after the anime ran for over 100 episode years ago I'm not sure how any studio can validate it being successful after so long of a wait. I bet a huge amount of anime fans out there have never even heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!   D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D.GRAY-MAN ANIME WILL RETURN!!!!
Page 1 of 1