Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Want To Help Out?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Want To Help Out? Empty
PostSubject: Want To Help Out?   Want To Help Out? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:43 am

Right now we're pretty well staffed, even have some people we're not sure what to do with atm, so we may be looking into another anime sometime in the future. We'll need all of the following ^^
(Note: no anime series have been chosen, or even discussed)

I need:

Translators-

Persons must know English, and must be fluent in Japanese.

Timers-

RT (rough timing)

FT (fine timing)

Editor-

Someone who can edit quickly and efficiently! Helps if they're picky with their grammar!

Typesetter-

I want someone who can choose good clearly readable fonts

Backup QC(quality control)-

again, I'll be doing this as well.

Encoder-

Must be able to encode with reasonable sizes, and with a clear picture.

Also we are looking for RAW provider.

(or someone who can dedicate their time on tuesday to hunt down the RAW XD)

The name of our subbing group is Higure-subs, it means "Twilight or Lucky Star" subs.

I want everyone in staff to have "yahoo instant messenger" so that everyone can keep in contact during the subbing process.

It helps if you have past experience, but it wont decide if you get the job or not.

And one last thing, NO money will be made for doing this, this is for those who enjoy fansubbing, can work well together, and have fun.

If you're new to subbing and want to contribute, please take a look at HERE for a list and description of the above jobs.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com

Want To Help Out?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recruitment-
Jump to: