Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uploaders ASAP!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Uploaders ASAP! Empty
PostSubject: Uploaders ASAP!   Uploaders ASAP! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:12 am

We are halting all Distro on streaming sites! If you wish to upload for us, it would only be to sites such as Megaupload.

Last edited by Higure on Mon May 19, 2008 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
Talus057
Human
Human

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Uploaders ASAP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploaders ASAP!   Uploaders ASAP! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:44 am

Why would Veoh be giving you copyright notices? That is very unlike them. I uploaded Kiba to YouTube, then went over to Veoh for the second half of the series, and I never had any problems with them. Thats really strange.

BTW, you know sometimes other groups send in notices too. DB did that a lot when I was uploading Bleach to YouTube. I would just reupload it... Basketball
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Uploaders ASAP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploaders ASAP!   Uploaders ASAP! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:15 am

I don't know what Veoh's problem is. I got like 74 copyright notices in my inbox the day after one of us tried to upload a few episodes. I thats where I had originally intended to upload them for streaming since I wouldn't have to do "parts". But getting a copy right notice from another group doesn't make sense, not like we're uploading THEIR eps. lol
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

Male Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Uploaders ASAP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploaders ASAP!   Uploaders ASAP! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:46 pm

Not sure why people are uploading to Veoh these days. Everything you download from there is in crappy FLV quality. Oh, if I was sitting on a mound of cash, I'd revive Stage6.
Anyway, my upload rate is only 512kbps, but I might be able to do it. At least it's only once a week Razz. Definitely will think about it since I haven't had much to do lately.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Uploaders ASAP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploaders ASAP!   Uploaders ASAP! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:49 am

well, if you want to, we have premade accounts on various sites.
Back to top Go down
ShanaHaze
Human
Human

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Uploaders ASAP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploaders ASAP!   Uploaders ASAP! I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:11 am

uploader only uploads the vids ryt? i'd like to help but sometimes my connection is not that good (well only sometimes XD) plus im not sure if i can be available at those days coz i have to attend school and im from a diff. country so im not sure of the time slots
(not sure yet about this but maybe i can be a sub uploader lol)
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Uploaders ASAP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploaders ASAP!   Uploaders ASAP! I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:56 am

actually, I'm going to close this recruitment thread because due to the lisencing we're not going to upload to streaming sites. Thanks for your interest in doing so tho! If we ever feel safe enough to upload again we'll make sure to post it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uploaders ASAP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploaders ASAP!   Uploaders ASAP! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uploaders ASAP!
Page 1 of 1