Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will this group also be dropping DGM

Go down 
+3
ShanaHaze
Higure
maxsteele77
7 posters
AuthorMessage
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Will this group also be dropping DGM Empty
PostSubject: Will this group also be dropping DGM   Will this group also be dropping DGM I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:24 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if this group also plans to DGM, as Shisnen and now Yuurisan has as well.

However before deciding if you will drop it or not please don't just drop it automatically like the other groups did, they are all running scared with absolutely no reason.

There has NEVER been a fansubbing group taken to court, and if companies do decide to start taking groups to court the first they will take is DB not the relatively small groups (apart from shinsen) who have been subbing DGM, not to mention the fact that they can't even take you to court without warning you to stop first (which thy haven't done to any groups yet).

So i beg you please don't stop subbing DGM, you've no doubt seen how American company's butcher great anime.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Will this group also be dropping DGM   Will this group also be dropping DGM I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:31 pm

We will continue to sub D. Gray-Man as long as we have support of our fanbase, and there are no legal ramifications. Until then we will be honored to continue subbing D. Gray-Man for everyone to enjoy.

As far as we're concerned until we get a notice, we're not stopping, but we are in great need of translators. So our continuation also depends on if anyone is willing to help us translate, since our sources for translations are also thinking of stopping.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
ShanaHaze
Human
Human

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Will this group also be dropping DGM   Will this group also be dropping DGM I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:43 am

ty so much for still continuing ^_^ im a new member here. came from yuurisan-subs. and they recommended me of this group.

how i wish i know japanese so i could help >.< how i wish i could help out at something >.<
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Will this group also be dropping DGM   Will this group also be dropping DGM I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:11 pm

your support here at the forum is also very appreciated! ^^ so keep that in mind too!
Back to top Go down
Anelya
Human
Human

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Will this group also be dropping DGM   Will this group also be dropping DGM I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:05 am

Thanks a lot for continue to sub my favorite serie Smile
Wish i could help out, but i don't understand Japanese that well ;(
Back to top Go down
Evilpieman
Human
Human

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Will this group also be dropping DGM   Will this group also be dropping DGM I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:36 am

maxsteele, hate to be the one to break this to you but both yuurisan and shinsen picked it back up.

Anelya, you don't have to know japanese to help, you can edit the scripts, time the episodes, do the karaoke and there are many other roles that you don't have to know japanese for most of the roles in a subbing group in actual fact.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Will this group also be dropping DGM   Will this group also be dropping DGM I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:47 am

lol well considering that this topic was made before then, we all now aware that they are back on. However, at the moment staff spots are filled.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Will this group also be dropping DGM   Will this group also be dropping DGM I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:54 am

Evilpieman wrote:
maxsteele, hate to be the one to break this to you but both yuurisan and shinsen picked it back up.

Um, we're very well aware of that fact. Thanks... I think everyone is...
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Will this group also be dropping DGM   Will this group also be dropping DGM I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:49 pm

Evilpieman, Thanks for your concern but as Higure says im sure we're all well aware of that.

Regardless of this i wil be sticking with H-subs. As Shinsen takes wayyyy to long and i just don't like Yuurisans work for some reason. (I'm not bagging those groups im just saying why i won't be getting their DGM releases)
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

Male Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Will this group also be dropping DGM   Will this group also be dropping DGM I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:44 am

Who care's if they picked it back up?

Support H! Not H-game's but H-subs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will this group also be dropping DGM   Will this group also be dropping DGM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will this group also be dropping DGM
Page 1 of 1