Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Registration problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Registration problem Empty
PostSubject: Registration problem   Registration problem I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:25 pm

I don't know if this is the right place to ask about this. I am the same person behind the name of "Guest" that has been posting on the forums.
I tried to register to the forums under the username of catharsis.decay, but I never got the activation e-mail. (I checked my junk mail as well)
So enough of my procratination, I want to know what happened to the activation e-mail? Either that or please re-send the activation e-mail. (if this is the wrong place to ask this then please delete this)
Oh yeah before I forget if there is a problem with the e-mail then please IM me through YIM at GiggleStrawberry.
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

Male Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Registration problem   Registration problem I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:29 pm

If you're using a Yahoo.com, Hotmail.com, Live.com, msn.com, or aol.com e-mail address, there is a strong chance that your e-mail has been blocked by their spam filters and you never got to see it.

If you need an e-mail provider, I recommend startinglinks.net, I've been using their free e-mail service for about three years, and I've never had problems. The free account only gets 25MB space, but unless you're constantly getting sent large-size attachments, you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Registration problem   Registration problem I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:31 pm

I looked at the list of accounts, didn't see that user name in it, and it says all users currently have active accounts. Try re-registering, as far as I see, you should be able to use that name username since it's not registered but not active. (it'd tell me if there was an unactivated account) If you still have trouble let me know and I'll get right on trying to figure it out and fix it!
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Registration problem   Registration problem I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:47 pm

Wow that was some fast replies there.
Well I have hotmail so that probably explains it.
So instead I will take Zurenriri's advice with the e-mail.

Thank you 8D and I will try registering again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Registration problem   Registration problem I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:51 pm

Yes same person here again. Another minor problem has arrised, while registering I was told that the username "catharsis.decay" was already in use.

If this problem is too complicated, then its alright. I will just simply use another username.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Registration problem   Registration problem I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:01 pm

Well, I looked in all my admin menu's, tried looking up your name, etc, says no user with that name exists! I'm sorry -_- I wish I knew what to do to fix it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Registration problem   Registration problem I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:09 pm

No, no don't worry about it. A new name will do.

But thank you so much for your help. I would love to try to help in any way possible.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Registration problem   Registration problem I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:10 pm

no problem at all, wish I could have been more help tho! XD
Back to top Go down
nana

PostSubject: Re: Registration problem   Registration problem I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:53 am

higure, a piece of advice for u...

(u need to select "advanced" setting 1st)
go to admin panel-->user and groups--->look to ur right under "users", theres a "inactive user" bar, 4th choice--->then go and see if u can find his/her username. then u can activate his/her acct.

thats only useful if urs is phpbb2, im not sure abt version 3.

hope its useful.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Registration problem   Registration problem I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:32 pm

Yeah I did that (I always have it on advance settings)XD I didn't find the username, I was just going to activate it myself. -_- but it was being stubborn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registration problem   Registration problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registration problem
Page 1 of 1