Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rumbel-Subs partnership?

Go down 
+3
Higure
Toriki
maxsteele77
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Rumbel-Subs partnership? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumbel-Subs partnership?   Rumbel-Subs partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:46 pm

Who knows. confused
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Rumbel-Subs partnership?   Rumbel-Subs partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:55 pm

Oh wow i found out the secret. So it looks like theres no longer any point in hiding it, so you may as well come out and say it. (Just to confirm what i already know of course) AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That will fool them, wait why am i typing this AAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

Male Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Rumbel-Subs partnership?   Rumbel-Subs partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:09 pm

As I've said before, you know to much, you die.
I'll be nice and give you a hint: don't leave your house tomorrow. I've already called Vinnie, he's already called Tony, and Tony's already called Mario to have your entire surroundings watched by assassins.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Rumbel-Subs partnership?   Rumbel-Subs partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:26 pm

Thanks for the hint, but tell those guys watching my house to be careful tomorrow as my dad will be taking an extremely large rolled up rug to be cleaned. (Theres no need to check the rug as i wouldn't lie) hehehe
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Rumbel-Subs partnership?   Rumbel-Subs partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:23 pm

so i was right about the partnership and now since its out in the open i can finally come out of hiding (climbs out of trash can)
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Rumbel-Subs partnership?   Rumbel-Subs partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:39 pm

lol, yes, you had it right all along, XD but were trying to out us before it was supposed to be, hehe, tho I think it was pretty obvious eh?
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Rumbel-Subs partnership?   Rumbel-Subs partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:46 pm

yeah the yellow group description "Rumbel-Subs Joint Members" did knid of give it away. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumbel-Subs partnership?   Rumbel-Subs partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumbel-Subs partnership?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2