Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DIABLO 3 OMG OMG OMG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

DIABLO 3 OMG OMG OMG Empty
PostSubject: DIABLO 3 OMG OMG OMG   DIABLO 3 OMG OMG OMG I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:22 pm

OMG I've only just found out Diablo 3 was officially announced by Blizzard on June 28.

Finally finally, i've been waiting years for this.

So far blizzard have only shown us 2 of the 5 playable chars, all of which can be either male or female.
The good ole Barbarian returns along with a new char, the Witch doctor.

The game looks really good, finally those Warcraft freaks will no longer be able to mock us Diablo nerds about our game having crap graphics.

But possibaly the best news i've heard so far about D3 is that it's NOT going to be an MMORPG (which i hate with a burning passion) but a good old hack n slash RPG, with the option of playing online like the last 2 Diablo games.

I'm sooooooooooo excited, in fact im so excited im going to go and play Diablo 2 right now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: DIABLO 3 OMG OMG OMG   DIABLO 3 OMG OMG OMG I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:42 pm

I'm from the Warcraft faction, but I worship Blizzard for everything they do. They are perfectionists and they do what they do with passion, which you can see in all the small details and the sheer quality of their games. So even though I'm probably not gonna play D3, I watched the trailers and drooled over them until I dried out. cheers
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: DIABLO 3 OMG OMG OMG   DIABLO 3 OMG OMG OMG I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:47 pm

I like Warcraft as well, except for WOW you'd have to pay me an exuberant amount to play that game.

Blizzard do make all their games with a passion as you said, which means that it will probably be at least another year before i can sink my teeth into D3.
Which isn't a bad thing, i've waited this long i can wait a lot longer if it means the game will be perfect.

Plus i really like the D3 tagline

"AND THE HEAVENS SHALL TREMBLE"

One of those ones that get you really excited just hearing it.
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

Male Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: DIABLO 3 OMG OMG OMG   DIABLO 3 OMG OMG OMG I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:56 pm

I'm quite interested in the story tbh.

Well I suppose Diablo will be back again...>.> no clues needed there. I want some end of act bosses to come back, like that act 3 boss....I would say baal but you know that's impossible.....be awesome.

Still yeah, awesome news. One thing though, I love the difficulty settings, Nightmare and Hell, but Hell was kinda easy after lvl 80, so maybe a higher setting would be awesome =3.
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

Male Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: DIABLO 3 OMG OMG OMG   DIABLO 3 OMG OMG OMG I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:07 pm

oi oi, sorry for double post but:

I just watched the Cinematic trailer, which shows that some awesome fights should happen, then the barb in action. I'm glad they kinda kept the same layout as it's previous one ^^

DAM I need to upgrade my pc or buy a new one soon...I need this game T.T
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: DIABLO 3 OMG OMG OMG   DIABLO 3 OMG OMG OMG I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:10 pm

lol have you seen the char pics of the barb at the blizzard site, he looks like an old fat guy.

Apparently Blizzard want to try and make D3 able to run even on pretty low end comps as well as good ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIABLO 3 OMG OMG OMG   DIABLO 3 OMG OMG OMG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIABLO 3 OMG OMG OMG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random :: Video Games-
Jump to: