Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach Manga

Go down 
+3
TomoyoSakagami
maxsteele77
Higure
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Bleach Manga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:41 pm

He explained it way back then when he fought against Rangiku that his sword meant the penitent one. But none the less, a complete catering to the apparent Kira fanbase. I mean...he won 9th in the character polls during the hueco mundo arc, that makes no sense?!! (You realize he also got his own arc during the current filler and he appeared during bounto arc, why is he so popular?!) I also take note that every time he fights, he takes pride in explaining exactly what his weapon does. In the anime everyone he fought he explained the power of his weapon, he's showing off a bit if you ask me. But thats a pretty cool power.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:53 pm

I never knew he was so popular i thought he was just one of those "make up the number" type chars.
Yeah i noticed how he loves to explain it as well lol.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

Male Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:51 pm

I just read the latest chapter of Bleach. First off, I've lost respect for Ikkaku. He talks big and acts like he's so tough, but yet he gets his ass kicked and to top it off, he lets the pillar get destroyed by that Arrancar. I dont care if he has Bankai, he's a nobody now. He had to get saved by another captain and his vice-captain, pah, 11th division the strongest division in the Gotei 13, YEA RIGHT!!! Its only that way cause of Zaraki.

Anyway, Im looking forward to the next chapter. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:55 pm

lol im looking forward to when these bloody filler manga chaps end and we FINALLY get back to the proper action.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:55 pm

Don't blame him, he didn't want to reveal his Bankai in front of everybody.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:58 pm

lol yea thats true, but he shouldn't have let the Arrancar destroy the pillar. But i guess u can't win everytime.

Yea i wanna see the top three Espada fight the captains too. I want Ukitake and Kyouraku to fight cause they haven't shown what exactly there zanpaktou abilities are yet so I'm hoping they'll get to fight two of the top Espada and of course, it looks obvious now that Yamamoto is gonna fight Barragan, whose currently sitting on a throne made of bones...in the middle of the sky....how awesome, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:04 pm

I wanna see the Vizards fight and I wanna see there zanpaktou releases, especially the Vizards who were captains.

I really hope Iba doesn't fight that Arrancar cause Iba's zanpaktou is really stupid and its stupid looking too. I hope Komamura fights him cause they haven't really shown Komamura's released zanpaktou's abilities that much yet.
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:25 am

Sennen-Ko wrote:
I hope Komamura fights him cause they haven't really shown Komamura's released zanpaktou's abilities that much yet.

i think he already had released his zanpaktou once, in Soul Society when he & Tousen where fighting Zaraki
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:30 pm

Yea i remember that, but it really didn't show it too much and what it can do and all, so I'm hoping that after last week's chapter, that huge Arrancar isn't dead yet. I kinda wanna see what Komamura's Bankai can do besides just smashing enemies to a pulp, not that that's not kool and all.

Tite Kubo has excellent manga-drawing skills. Komamura's Bankai on the double-page was awesome.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:55 am

FINALLY next chapter the real battles begin and it's about time lol.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:54 pm

lol yea, next chapter is gonna start awesome fights. I wonder whose gonna be first? I don't think Barragan, Stark, and Halibel are gonna fight yet, I think there Fraccion are gonna fight first.

I always wondered this, ever since Aizen had The Espada meeting in the conference chamber. What the hell happened to Yammy? LoL!
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:26 pm

Oh yeah FINALLY the proper fights are starting and its already way better than those other fights, this is gonna be awesome.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:06 pm

Time for Stark or Hitsugaya. Sad to see Soifon simply fighting a fraccion.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:15 pm

lol it's cos shes gotta be like the weakest captain.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:53 pm

Soi Fon the weakest captain, I dunno, lol. I wonder since all the fights are going on now, who are the Vizard gonna fight? Wat about Urahara and Yoruichi?
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:29 pm

We've never seen Soifon's Bankai so we can't classify her as the weakest. Though, I bet that we'll see it now since she'll be fighting. It'll probably turn her into a bee or something lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Who would you all say is the weakest captain?
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:55 pm

Kurotsuchi, in terms of a pure 1 v 1 battle. If he had no info on the opponent beforehand then he'd be devastated. Soifon isn't weak in any sense, she has her shunpo fighting style. Combined with her bankai sounds rather powerful depending on what kind of bee powers she gains from it.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:03 pm

He can't really be "devastated" considering when he go's liquid he's virtually immortal. I don't know why but i just think that Soifon overall would be the weakest (it could be because she's also the captain i like the least, come to think of it i'm sure that why lol)
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:06 pm

Not really, that would only work if he stabs himself with his zanpakto. If someone takes it away, then he's just as susceptible to be devastated. You don't like Soifon!? Yet you like Killerbee. Choose your species! (btw soifon is also a bee)
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:13 pm

lol but they've gotta be able to take his Zanpakto before he can stab himself with it, which considering he's a captain would be virtually impossible.

I don't know why but she just really irritates me, lol Killerbee isn't really a bee.........he's an Oxopus.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:16 pm

I think the weakest captain has to be Unohana. I mean she has healing abilities, but in battle, I dunno. She hasn't shown her fighting abilities yet, so I guess I can't really say she's the weakest, but so far, it seems like she is.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:16 pm

in the midst of battle his zanpakto would get destroyed, thats the way I see it.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:43 am

Damm, I wanted Yoruichi to fight Halibel and then maybe she could've shown her zanpaktou. But who knows, maybe Urahara and Yoruichi might come later.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:36 am

Haha, I think Soi Fon is seriously underestimating that arrancar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga   Bleach Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Manga
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next