Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mana Khemia (PS2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

Male Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Mana Khemia (PS2) Empty
PostSubject: Mana Khemia (PS2)   Mana Khemia (PS2) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:16 pm

I love the Atelier Iris series RPGs for the PS2, its not only classic RPG, but the whole concept of alchemy mixed with spells and magic and mythlogical storylines is just so kool. Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana was my least favorite out of all of them. Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny was epic and awesome. Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm was yet again awesome and started taking the battle system to a whole new exciting level, but still staying on the classic turn-based style of RPGs.

Then came Mana Khemia, project A9, for the PS2, which the continuation of the Atelier Iris series, although it doesn't use the title, "Atelier Iris," anymore. Mana Khemia's classic turn-based RPG gameplay was the most exciting part of the game. From burst mode to consecutive strike, to Finishing Strikes, the characters abilities were amazingly upgraded from Atelier Iris 3. It totally blew me away and made classic turn-based RPG alot more exciting then ever before.

One of my most favorite aspects of the Atelier Iris series is the set of awesome music it provides. Every one of those games has awesome gameplay music, especially boss battle music. Mana Khemia has by far, the best music of the series yet. If some of you haven't heard of Mana Khemia before, you might wanna go and pick it up, its a really fun game.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Mana Khemia (PS2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana Khemia (PS2)   Mana Khemia (PS2) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:29 pm

Oh, this sounds interesting... what system or they for if this one is for PS2, are the older ones for PSone? is the PS2 game new or old?
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

Mana Khemia (PS2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana Khemia (PS2)   Mana Khemia (PS2) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:30 pm

Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana, Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny, Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm, and Mana Khemia are all for the PS2. I'm not sure if there all still available or out of stock, but Mana Khemia just came out March of this year, so you're likely to find that one. Mana Khemia is the best one though.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

Mana Khemia (PS2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana Khemia (PS2)   Mana Khemia (PS2) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:23 pm

For some odd reason, there coming out with Mana Khemia for the PSP, but I'd get the PS2 version because the PSP version will most likely lag alot and the quality and the music won't be as good as on the PS2.

I can't wait for Mana Khemia 2, which is supposed to come out early next year. I've seen gameplay and trailers for it already, it looks soooooo goood!!!
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Mana Khemia (PS2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana Khemia (PS2)   Mana Khemia (PS2) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:51 pm

I'm too lazy, link me up some trailers!
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

Mana Khemia (PS2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana Khemia (PS2)   Mana Khemia (PS2) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:22 pm

Game Trailers has some of the best trailers and battle gameplay for Mana Khemia and Mana Khemia 2. I'm so sad that Japan already got Mana Khemia 2 in June Crying or Very sad

But here is a link to Game Trailers site. This page is Mana Khemia's one, but on the bottom it has some good Mana Khemia 2 gameplay trailers. Also, each Atelier series game has an anime opening sequence in the beginning with a theme song.

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/4935.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mana Khemia (PS2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana Khemia (PS2)   Mana Khemia (PS2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mana Khemia (PS2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random :: Video Games-
Jump to: