Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bamboo Blade Manga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Bamboo Blade Manga Empty
PostSubject: Bamboo Blade Manga   Bamboo Blade Manga I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:29 pm

Anybody here read it? I'm just curious to see if there is anyone else besides me.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Bamboo Blade Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bamboo Blade Manga   Bamboo Blade Manga I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:06 pm

the most I've seen about it is the name here and there... possibly I've seen the name on onemanga... whats it about?
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Bamboo Blade Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bamboo Blade Manga   Bamboo Blade Manga I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:13 pm

Basically its about a kendo teacher who places a bet with his friend and rival to see whose female kendo team would win. Of course this kendo teacher only has one female member, so he tries to recruit and ends up recruiting a kendo prodigy. It evolves from that spot as the rest of the members fill up, and is rather funny. I would recommend it, though chapters suddenly stopped releasing at chapter 32. However, I have heard rumors that there is a new group that will be scanlating the rest of the chapters (right now its up to 8 volumes and ongoing) so you can see how excited I am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bamboo Blade Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bamboo Blade Manga   Bamboo Blade Manga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bamboo Blade Manga
Page 1 of 1