Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REBORN manga (may contain spoilers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

Male Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-25

REBORN manga (may contain spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: REBORN manga (may contain spoilers)   REBORN manga (may contain spoilers) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:41 am

The REBORN manga is yet another good shounen manga to read, of course BLEACH and D.Gray-Man are my first priorities when reading weekly manga.

For those of you who don't read the manga, you might not wanna read this thread because it might contain spoilers. For those of you who do read the manga, feel free to read and post, I love discussing about manga chapters.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: REBORN manga (may contain spoilers)   REBORN manga (may contain spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:47 pm

Just read the latest chapter, chapter 214. Wow manga is getting soooo good. Ever since Tsuna and his group infiltrated Irie's Melone Base, it has been nothing but fights, so epic.

By the looks of the end of this chapter, it looks like Genkishi is about to seriously get f**ked over. Can't wait till next weeks chapter.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: REBORN manga (may contain spoilers)   REBORN manga (may contain spoilers) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:58 am

Wow after reading last week's chapter, I just realized that Genkishi pretty buff to survive a fight with Hibari.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: REBORN manga (may contain spoilers)   REBORN manga (may contain spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:10 pm

Wait, I don't get it now, so Irie isn't a bad guy???!

Okay so much for the big battle of infiltrating his headquarters. AHAHA, I bet Irie can't fight anyway!!!
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: REBORN manga (may contain spoilers)   REBORN manga (may contain spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:26 pm

He could just be trying to trick Tsuna into giving him his ring, since he knows he'd never give it up normally he might say something like "i need the power of all your rings to send you home"

Or maybe he really is a good guy and is being forced to do all this by Byaku
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: REBORN manga (may contain spoilers)   REBORN manga (may contain spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:53 pm

HaHa, yea. It could be both ways I guess. I mean Byakuran did do something to Uni to make her all grouchy-looking and emotionless.

I just hope Tsuna them are smart enough to make the right decisions regarding Irie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REBORN manga (may contain spoilers)   REBORN manga (may contain spoilers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REBORN manga (may contain spoilers)
Page 1 of 1