Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Signatures

Go down 
+9
karuri_juuni
Xallen
Univenon
DivinusBasium
[Cross]
GiggleStrawberry
WolfReborn
Zurenriri
Higure
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:42 pm

I make Sigs, but I'm usually too busy to make any for anyone by myself unless it's weekends or something that looks like it would be fun to make. So anyone can post their sigs here, if everyone thinks we should, we can put up a sig request thread, where anyone can ask for a sig and if anyone wants to, they can try to make it for them.

Please state if you're the one that made the sig or not. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

Male Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:07 am

I make signatures on occasion for friends, although my Photoshop skills are that of an amateur (quite like my skills in Aegisub, LOL).

If anyone wants one, they can ask, as long as I don't get too flooded with requests. Razz
And don't expect those flashy awesome things that other people can do Razz
Back to top Go down
WolfReborn
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
WolfReborn

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:24 pm

hey Zurenriri, dont be too discouraged. Haha i wish i could make sigs -_- all i can do is make images nicer, other than that -_- i have no idea what to do with them. i like though making new forms of desktops LOL i made a mac os x based one and then created a pretty ok desktop screen. LOL which me and higure were redoing last night while i was working on the new container. practice makes perfect for aegisub. noone can learn anything overnight. btw if you want feel free if we have time to ask us about aegisub. i dont know too much since i usualli get the finished product, but i would be happy to work with you on it if youd like.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:37 pm

off topic but I can help you with Aegisub too if you need it, but I don't know a lot about it, just the basics

anyway, you don't have to be perfect! Do your best, I bet your sigs come out better than you think, I know I think some of mine are really bad but the people I give them to see to like them. lo.
Back to top Go down
GiggleStrawberry
Human
Human
GiggleStrawberry

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:44 pm

I want to make a sig, but it will probably take awhile since I do get rather lazy on photoshop. And no I don't have any awesome photoshop skillz either. Just the simple though of someone making you a sig counts enough for me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://catharsis-decay.livejournal.com/
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:51 pm

Sigs? Well I really enjoy making sigs though I haven't ever done requests for people before. Maybe I could start lol.

Last edited by Cross on Wed May 21, 2008 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DivinusBasium
Human
Human
DivinusBasium

Male Number of posts : 34

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:03 pm

Here are some I have done in the past, but man...it's been a while. Anyways here you go!

Signatures InnerBattle
Signatures LoiteringAllowed
Signatures PixelBG
Signatures SmudgeWork
Signatures RI
Signatures Kakashi
Signatures SoulOfChaosSig

I'll try and make some newer ones, just need to refresh my skillz and such. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:16 pm

those are really good :O nice! look forward to seeing more of your work ^^
Back to top Go down
WolfReborn
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
WolfReborn

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:00 pm

HAHA My First Attempt At A Signature -_-. Lemme know what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:32 pm

I make signatures when I get bored... They aren't all that special and they do little more then amuse me. I'm very good, but I try and I like to think that I'm getting a little better at it.

Sometimes I just take a manga page and edit it so I can't really say it's mine. ^.^; This is one of those.

Signatures LOL__Manga_Edit__by_Univenon

I'm getting better at other little stuff. This one is something that I made for a club I'm in.

Signatures Nerdtopia_Banner_by_Univenon
Back to top Go down
http://univenon.deviantart.com
Xallen
Human
Human
Xallen

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:50 pm

well here's my sig guyz...it's no much....hohoho
Signatures Xallenxw8
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:02 pm

not bad, is that from that KH looking DS game? for the life of me I can't think of its name
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:11 pm

The World Ends with You. Its made by square enix, so no surprise that you thought it was KH. nice sig, though the text could be tweaked.
Back to top Go down
Xallen
Human
Human
Xallen

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:55 pm

i know.....i messed up the TXT...hohoho....i will upload a new one l8ter
Back to top Go down
karuri_juuni
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
karuri_juuni

Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:25 pm

higure, please remind me to bring a CD next time i see you so you can burn that program for me...i was all ready for it today when i came over earlier but you were not home. until then, will you make me a sig....?
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:49 am

Meh... when I can pry myself away from the ecchi long enough, you can see what my sig-making skills are like :3
Back to top Go down
Xallen
Human
Human
Xallen

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:16 am

lolz..haha
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:32 am

she's my neighbor, so I went ahead and made her a sig XD lol.
Back to top Go down
karuri_juuni
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
karuri_juuni

Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:31 pm

do i get +10 points for being your neighbor, higure?
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:37 pm

lol...what does being a neighbor and making a sig have to do with each other? I'm sure you woulda made one for her even if she wasn't your neighbor all in good will...right? lol...
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:12 pm

lol i wouldn't make my neighbor a sig if my life depended on it. (hes the sort of neighbor that watches you every time you go to your letterbox)
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:23 pm

Lol, sounds like you have teh stalkers.~

On my street, you have the whole package. On either side of my house are people who can't drive for sh*t and play loud music until after midnight. Across the street is the lady with six kids. Two houses down we have a Downs Syndrome family. Across and over one is the cat lady. Across and over one in the other direction are stoners. Over two from me in the opposite direction of the Downs Syndrome people is the guy who must have OCD or something, because he's constantly taking care of his precious lawn, and then you have us, the dysfunctional non-social family who lives in the bright violet-coloured house!! (which is an eyesore because everyone else's is light brown or grey)

EDIT: Oh, I forgot, across and over three houses is where the hardcore Mormons live.

Very Happy

Last edited by Zurenriri on Wed May 28, 2008 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm

(Sounds like Springfield *cough*)

You all have eccentric neighborhoods. The most I can ask for is well nothing actually, everyone in my neighborhood is boring.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:17 pm

Wow and i thought i had it bad with the nosy guy across the road and the people next door who play death metal at 3am. But i've got it lightly compared to you Zurenriri, i feel sorry for ya.
Back to top Go down
Xallen
Human
Human
Xallen

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:09 pm

same here......all of my neighbor is really boring...except my friend ...haha...who play Game till 4AM in the morning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signatures
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random :: Graphic Art-
Jump to: