Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D. Gray-Man 84

Go down 
+5
GiggleStrawberry
americanbaka
Higure
Tyki
WolfReborn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfReborn
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
WolfReborn

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-04-03

D. Gray-Man 84 Empty
PostSubject: D. Gray-Man 84   D. Gray-Man 84 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:48 am

We apologise for the lateness this week. unfortunately the only raw that we could find was in high definition. so we had to down convert it back to a standard defintion so that everyone would be able to watch it. at the moment we still are not releasing a high defiintion release as they are still not always released and for your benefit we decided to wait until we know they are consistant.
Again we apologise, as soon as i have finished the xvid encode i will begin to work on the mkv x264 so i hope that some people will check it out and give us there feedback. ill upload the torrent only if Higure feels she wants to put up a direct download for the mkv then we will do that.
Thanks for your patience.

WolfReborn

Xvid Version Now Complete beginning on H264.

Torrent Download:
http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=7122

Direct Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E4KVXOYN

X264 Version:

Torrent:
http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=7132

Last edited by WolfReborn on Wed May 21, 2008 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Human
Human
Tyki

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-19

D. Gray-Man 84 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man 84   D. Gray-Man 84 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:48 am

Looking forward to your releases. Make'em good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dgraydivinity.net/index.php?referrerid=1
WolfReborn
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
WolfReborn

D. Gray-Man 84 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man 84   D. Gray-Man 84 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:20 am

Should be complete in not too long. Higure is just working now on credits and has to retime the ending then from there its only the encoding. For the xvid should be done fast and as soon as thats complete i will begin on the new version. Beginning to look very promising.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

D. Gray-Man 84 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man 84   D. Gray-Man 84 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:38 am

everything's done and ready for encoding, so it's only a matter of time before release! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
americanbaka
Human
Human

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-20

D. Gray-Man 84 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man 84   D. Gray-Man 84 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:39 pm

Thanks for another great sub. I'm looking forward to another quality episode
Back to top Go down
WolfReborn
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
WolfReborn

D. Gray-Man 84 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man 84   D. Gray-Man 84 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:51 pm

Much appreciated for everyone's positive comments. ^_^
Back to top Go down
GiggleStrawberry
Human
Human
GiggleStrawberry

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

D. Gray-Man 84 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man 84   D. Gray-Man 84 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:11 pm

Ooooh yay thank you so much. You guys are great!
Back to top Go down
http://catharsis-decay.livejournal.com/
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

D. Gray-Man 84 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man 84   D. Gray-Man 84 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:13 pm

Thanks for the Episode, I am torrenting as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

D. Gray-Man 84 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man 84   D. Gray-Man 84 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:18 pm

hope you all enjoy the ep! I had one sleepless night getting it out! XD
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
BadassBen
Human
Human

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-17

D. Gray-Man 84 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man 84   D. Gray-Man 84 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:45 pm

You Guys Are The Best! I'm so happy that you put up the torrent first! Very Happy It saves me a great deal of precious time. So again, thanks higure-subs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Setsuken
Human
Human

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-21

D. Gray-Man 84 Empty
PostSubject: Thanks!   D. Gray-Man 84 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:27 pm

First of all, I'd really like to thank you for putting together this group to sub D.Gray-man. It's a risky thing, considering that Funimation has D.Gray-man liscensed and everything. But yes, thank you so much for putting in the effort and giving D.Gray-man fans everywhere this gift of releasing the episodes each week.

Personally, I'm all up for HD releases. Also, commenting on your earlier post, while the mkv format DOES give a short edge in quality, a lot of people can't use it. So IMO, the increase in quality is not worth the problems that it brings.

If it's in HD however, then mkv is the way to go. Can't you release both standard .avi and HD? maybe even release the HD versions late on the weeks when the HD raws are not available? I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but I'm a big HD nutt and so I'd love it if I could get D.Gray-man in HD.

Anyway thanks, and good luck with your releases. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WolfReborn
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
WolfReborn

D. Gray-Man 84 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man 84   D. Gray-Man 84 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:32 pm

LOL. Thanks your comment is appreciated.
We have been considering that, the only issue weve had is it has not been till recently that a high definition raw was consistantly available. Our plan is to wait a few weeks to make sure that it remains a stable release at which point the High Quality release, would then be replaced by a high definition release. Its all about consistency. We dont want to begin something without being able to fully run along with it.

I do agree with you thought on it and it is in our hopes. We hope to keep our fans happy, but at the same time we wish to also keep ourselves. If the high quility is too much of a hassle (since at the moment it means downsizing then releasing a high definition release in standard definition) then we will definately fully cancel it. And at the same time just go with the full high definition release.

Sorry i am sure i just repeated a whole bunch of things over and over again. -_- kinda tired lol been working and also checking the boards.

Anyways,
Take it easy
Wolfreborn
Back to top Go down
willacekai42
Human
Human
willacekai42

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-18

D. Gray-Man 84 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man 84   D. Gray-Man 84 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:13 pm

danka
Back to top Go down
http://clanwoof.com
Sponsored content

D. Gray-Man 84 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man 84   D. Gray-Man 84 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D. Gray-Man 84
Page 1 of 1