Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do start these things off again?? Oh hello!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DivinusBasium
Human
Human
DivinusBasium

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-21

How do start these things off again?? Oh hello! Empty
PostSubject: How do start these things off again?? Oh hello!   How do start these things off again?? Oh hello! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:57 pm

Hello all, my name is DivinusBasium or as some have shortened it to...Divvy.

Hmm...what else is there...

Oh, I enjoy rocking out to all sorts of music (throw a song at me, I'll probably like it!), playing video games and tearing people up (360 anyone?) and hanging out with my buddies and doing crazy stuff.

I've been watching anime for what seems like forever, all sorts of genres and types...I mean...hell it's just plain awesome!

I happened to find you guys through Baka-Updates and decided to look at your site. I am pleased after skipping around some topics that you are trying to create excellent quality fan-subbing and I am thoroughly grateful for that! It's always good to see groups start off and watch to see what they can accomplish. Not only do I wish for the best I would also like if possible contribute as much as possible. I have never worked on fansubbing before, but it has always interested me. If someone was willing to teach me I would be more than happy to learn Very Happy .

Anyways, I sure typed more than I thought I would, so with that hello again and I hope to get to know you all better soon!

-DivinusBasium
Back to top Go down
WolfReborn
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
WolfReborn

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: How do start these things off again?? Oh hello!   How do start these things off again?? Oh hello! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:04 pm

Hey there. Welcome. im wolfreborn im the current encoder here at higure-subs. well if theres anything particular that your interested in feel free to let us know. currently we have a lot of openings for people who are willing to do things like distro and stuff. video games are really fun, although i really wish i had more time to play them when im not doing the encoding i have to work or take care of my family.

What types of games do you like? Last weekend for the first time i finally went and played my GTA4 omg its a great great game. I dont get to play games often, and as time goes more im gonna get to play even less lol, specialli sincei cant have a game like Grand Theft Auto on since my daughter is very impressionable -__- LOL.

Anyways, keep posting and also if you feel like theres something in particular that you may be interested in drop a line to higure, or myself maybe we can help getting you involved.

Take it easy, and pleasure to meet you.
Wolfreborn
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: How do start these things off again?? Oh hello!   How do start these things off again?? Oh hello! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:13 pm

Hello! Welcome! It's always great to see new people here to support us! If you look that the "Want to Help Out" there's a list of things we're looking for and also a link to a guide that describes what each person does in fansubbing, and if you see anything you'd like to try out, let me know!
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
DivinusBasium
Human
Human
DivinusBasium

Male Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: How do start these things off again?? Oh hello!   How do start these things off again?? Oh hello! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:55 pm

WolfReborn wrote:
What types of games do you like? Last weekend for the first time i finally went and played my GTA4 omg its a great great game. I dont get to play games often, and as time goes more im gonna get to play even less lol, specialli sincei cant have a game like Grand Theft Auto on since my daughter is very impressionable -__- LOL.

I am a HUGE fan of 1st/3rd person shooters but I also looooove RPGs, huge gap in gameplay but that doesn't matter.

I actually just started playing GTA4 and it is HUGE! You really feel like a tiny person in a big city.

I understand about the lack of time, with work and family. What use to be a half day event turned into a 1 hour sprint Crying or Very sad , but I can't say that my life isn't eventful Laughing .
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607

PostSubject: Re: How do start these things off again?? Oh hello!   How do start these things off again?? Oh hello! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:14 pm

Hello there, welcome to our humble abode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do start these things off again?? Oh hello!   How do start these things off again?? Oh hello! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do start these things off again?? Oh hello!
Page 1 of 1