Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New DGM ep 84 release problem

Go down 
+2
[Cross]
trandoanhung1991
6 posters
AuthorMessage
trandoanhung1991
Finder
Finder

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-22

New DGM ep 84 release problem Empty
PostSubject: New DGM ep 84 release problem   New DGM ep 84 release problem I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:16 am

It seems like you guys messed up your encoding on the newest episode. My computer hasn't any problem playing mkv files up till now and the hardware is more than enough to watch HD clips. However, I get broken up audio and freeze frame like video, like I'm lagging, which I'm not. I tried both Windows media player and Media Player Classic and both produce the same results. And I can't convert it to h264 avi file either. Can you double check?
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: New DGM ep 84 release problem   New DGM ep 84 release problem I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:20 am

You probably don't have the correct codec for it.
Back to top Go down
trandoanhung1991
Finder
Finder

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: New DGM ep 84 release problem   New DGM ep 84 release problem I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:55 am

Well, I can see the audio and the video so... I have K-Lite codec pack.

EDIT: Doesn't work with VLC player also. Redownloading...
Back to top Go down
rutix
Human
Human

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: New DGM ep 84 release problem   New DGM ep 84 release problem I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:18 am

trandoanhung1991 wrote:
It seems like you guys messed up your encoding on the newest episode. My computer hasn't any problem playing mkv files up till now and the hardware is more than enough to watch HD clips. However, I get broken up audio and freeze frame like video, like I'm lagging, which I'm not. I tried both Windows media player and Media Player Classic and both produce the same results. And I can't convert it to h264 avi file either. Can you double check?
You are not the only one ^^. I also have the problem. I use cccp so it shouldnt be a codec problem
Back to top Go down
Kizzurp
Human
Human

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: New DGM ep 84 release problem   New DGM ep 84 release problem I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:33 am

I'm having the same exact problem.. there was an encoding mess up or something, and I've been watching mkv's for a very long time. Refer to my post on this thread about it.

http://higure-subs.heavenforum.org/d-gray-man-updates-f8/considering-new-container-for-d-gray-man-t77-20.htm#307
Back to top Go down
FAbian_101
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
FAbian_101

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: New DGM ep 84 release problem   New DGM ep 84 release problem I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:35 am

Yup... there is some problem with the encoding settings....

The frame per seconds are not realistic... which are at 98fps...

So it means the video will finish before the audio is done with it....

Guessing a more realistic fps will be like 30, 29.97, 23.98...
Most of the other fansubs are using 23.98fps as the default....

Hope this helps... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeblox.blogspot.com
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: New DGM ep 84 release problem   New DGM ep 84 release problem I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:49 pm

Sorry everyone!!

This weeks MVK was a test. It was the first time our Encoder tried an MVK release! We're working every week to try and improve our quality, please download the AVI in the meantime, everything works fine on it.

We're striving for quality, tho it may take us a little awhile, we are pretty detetmined to release in high quality!
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New DGM ep 84 release problem   New DGM ep 84 release problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New DGM ep 84 release problem
Page 1 of 1