Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings All

Go down 
+8
maxsteele77
DivinusBasium
Nanashi
FAbian_101
[Cross]
WolfReborn
Higure
Univenon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Greetings All - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:16 pm

Univenon wrote:
Higure wrote:
lol, no, this isn't real spam, but I guess its like a... distant cousin to spam? lol. to me, spam that isnt annoying is a thread that goes from topic to topic at random. lol.

True. Then again, a topic as small as "Hi there!" can only go so far. ^.^;

exactly!! That is why we are driven to spams distant cousin, sam: idle chit chat that jumps topics!
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
FAbian_101
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
FAbian_101

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:26 pm

I just realized something...

Higure 1st letter are always not cap...

Bad habit.... LOL...
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeblox.blogspot.com
WolfReborn
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
WolfReborn

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:30 pm

I will never sign that petition >.< I M the evil one >.< -_- sigh. And Yup im a programmer with a psychology background. LOL its horrible isn't it? I wanted to help people more -_- me and my gf had our daughter really young. I was about 19 and her 17, so we mad e a huge mistake. (although we have a great great daughter) But i decided to go into psychology, since it was my gf's hope to become one however taking care of our daughter made it hard on her. (specialli with the problems we had -_-) but now im still finishing my degree, i should be done later this year to early next year.....must find time. but thing is though my job will at some time entail me to use my psychology degree.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:32 pm

I know, and you'd think someone who wants to be a writer for a living would have better grammar! haha... oops.
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

Female Number of posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:36 pm

That's rough. I wish you lots of luck with finishing that degree Wolf. ^.^

Higure wrote:
I know, and you'd think someone who wants to be a writer for a living would have better grammar! haha... oops.

I want to be a writer too, but I think I'll try and get something published in my spare time instead of it being my only job.

-Uni suddenly has the urge to write some more on one of her novels.-
Back to top Go down
http://univenon.deviantart.com
WolfReborn
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
WolfReborn

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:38 pm

LOL
Thanks Very Much.

Haha -_- my friends keep telling me to write a novel. saying how retarded my life is LOL.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:43 pm

I've written a almost 500 page fiction. Does that count as a novel? also, my grammar is better when I actually try. when I'm online I'm way too lazy to bother! lol.
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:46 pm

Most people seem to be like that.

Do you ever participate in NaNoWriMo Higure? It's a lot of fun if you have the time.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:56 am

Hm...its funny how topics can grow in such a little time, and all idle chatter as well, pretty amusing. Well can't say I will stick to the rule and be grammar proficient, English was never my best subject, still isn't. High Schoolers FTW!
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:04 am

Univenon wrote:
Most people seem to be like that.

Do you ever participate in NaNoWriMo Higure? It's a lot of fun if you have the time.

I don't think so, what is it? lol! almost sounds familiar... but I don't think I've ever "particapted" in it.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:27 am

Particapted? Grammer iz kuite a proboblem.
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:59 am

Haha. NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month. There's a big website for it. Every November, random writers sign up on this website and do their best to write 10,000 words in one month. It's a lot of fun and it's good for you if you tend to have trouble finishing things. (Like me... ^.^; )
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:21 pm

Cross wrote:
Particapted? Grammer iz kuite a proboblem.

I was tired! Sleep

ohh, is there a website I can check out for that writers thing? I love writing, the 10,000 words probably wouldn't be very hard for me. Does it have to one whole story or can it be lots of little things?
Back to top Go down
DivinusBasium
Human
Human
DivinusBasium

Male Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:26 pm

It appears that I am late to the welcoming party. Anyways...

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers WELCOME! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

By any chance, is your avatar from the game Nocturne?

Univenon wrote:
Haha. NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month. There's a big website for it. Every November, random writers sign up on this website and do their best to write 10,000 words in one month. It's a lot of fun and it's good for you if you tend to have trouble finishing things. (Like me... ^.^; )

That actually sounds like tons of fun Very Happy , I love to write but unfortunately they are mostly stories that fall in half way due to the fact that I either forget about what I was writing or I get an idea of a better story. Rinse and Repeat.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:46 pm

lol, I've written over 600 (microsoft word pages, not real book pages) pages in about 4 different stories. two of them came to an end about 100 pages, one was about 350 pages, but I'm far from done with it, stopped writing in it a long time ago, but every time I think about it I remember all my plans for it and I wanna write some more XD, and my last project, Finished around 150 pages, I want to add one more chapter, and it'll be officially DONE. And I wanna publish XD ahhh, writing is my passion, I can sit and write page after page if I have story I thought up that bugs me for a month or so. And all that is not counting the random, 2 to 10 pages of random stories I've started, but haven't worked on yet. lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:12 pm

Well well, isn't this the little amateur writers club. I myself dabble in the art of writing.
Like many of you i have alot of stories on the go, but i have two main books that I've been writing for the past couple of years. One has 107,145 words (I've envisioned this to be the first of a 6 book series) and the other has 69,588 (This 1 will eventually turn into a trilogy)

I mostly write fantasy/sci-fi stories, but I'll write down anything that jumps into my head (i'm slightly embarrassed to say that i occasionally write poetry)

The dream is to one day get them published and become a full time writer.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:20 pm

I have on poem published, entered it into a contest for money, got a letter in the mail a few months later asking permission to put it into a poem book. lol. Funny thing is I don't like writing poetry that much and didn't think it was that good. XD
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:04 pm

I try to write a lot, but I can't ever seem to finish anything. ^.^; I always start things, get stuck or come up with something new, and leave it behind, but I never give up on it all together.

NaNoWriMo's website is here, if anyone is interested.

And DivinusBasium, my avatar is indeed from Nocturne.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:06 am

Higure wrote:
I have on poem published, entered it into a contest for money, got a letter in the mail a few months later asking permission to put it into a poem book. lol. Funny thing is I don't like writing poetry that much and didn't think it was that good. XD

Good for you, i once got a short story i wrote published in a magazine here in Aus (i entered it in a comp the mag was running and i cam second) it's still up on the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:01 pm

thats awesome, I'd have rather gotten a short story published, since thats what like writing more, well, more than poems. I don't know why its very hard for me to write short stories, my imagination is too large, too many ideas, something small always ends up very large. lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:15 pm

Thats what happens with my stories 9/10, they start off small but while im writing them they just keep growing. Damn my imagination.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:18 pm

I'm a terrible writer, but I have the same problem with programming. I hardly ever finish a program, because I have too many ideas for more features.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:36 pm

If only we had some sort of slave that could do half the work for us, hmmmm (Calls mum for snack lol)
Back to top Go down
Xallen
Human
Human
Xallen

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:30 am

hi guyz......i'm still new ere so please give me some guideline...HEHEHEHE
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:27 am

maxsteele77 wrote:
If only we had some sort of slave that could do half the work for us, hmmmm (Calls mum for snack lol)

and you wonder why your mom gave me the key after all?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings All
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: