Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nanashi

Go down 
+4
Higure
Univenon
WolfReborn
Nanashi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Nanashi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanashi   Nanashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:08 pm

Oh, thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

Male Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Nanashi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanashi   Nanashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:23 pm

Looks like I'm a little late. : >

Welcome to the forums, Nanashi! I'm Zurenriri, the unaccomplished typesetter/QC'er around here XD, you can just call me Zuri for short if you can't remember my name (most people can't).

I've thought about taking Japanese myself, but no money = no books = no Japanese. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Nanashi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanashi   Nanashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:53 pm

Hi! There are a few good and free website to start learning Japanese. I'd recommend starting with the Wikipedia articles about Japanese language to get a basic understanding about how the language evolved, how the Japanese writing system works, etc. Then you could start learning the Kana (Hiragana and Katakana), which are also available online. study cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nanashi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanashi   Nanashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nanashi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: