Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fan Banner Rules and Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Fan Banner Rules and Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Fan Banner Rules and Guidelines   Fan Banner Rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:36 pm

Okay, I've come up with a way to choose from the awesome fan banners we have and will be getting!

Any Banner sumbited in the "Banners" Thread beforethe 28th of every month will be selected for a 7 days Poll for everyone to vote on, which ever one gets the most votes by the members will be placed up until the next Banner is chosen.

Any Banner submitted after the 28th will be in the next months poll! I'll put a 3 Banner per person limit for the Poll, but you can submit as many as you like, the staff will just pick the three best out of all the ones you submit for the monthly poll ^^

Anyone is welcome to submit the banners and everyone can vote! But PLEASE do not vote for your own! Thanks! Look forward to all the banners we'll be getting, we'll go ahead and choose out of the banners we have now, in 4 days so we can stay consistent. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com

Fan Banner Rules and Guidelines
Page 1 of 1