Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What music are you into

Go down 
+6
Higure
DivinusBasium
Zurenriri
WolfReborn
Nanashi
maxsteele77
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

What music are you into Empty
PostSubject: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:59 pm

What music are you into? What's your favorite band/singer?

Like probably many here i'm into J-Pop/Rock. My fav J groups are:

Maximum the Hormone
Asian Kung-Fu Generation
Beat Crusaders
Nobodyknows+

Some of my other fav groups are:

Ok Go (This is my fav group and i was lucky enough to see them live when they cam to Aus, even got their autographs)
Gorillaz
Midnight Oil
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Beatles

Yes i no it's a pretty odd mix, basically i like anything with a rhythm. I really can't stand "death metal" or anything so loud you can't hear the words for screaming (i sound like my Grandpop) the exception to this being Maximum the Hormone who's screaming is intermittent with bursts of child like happiness.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:13 pm

J-Rock and J-Pop, Metal, Rock, House, Trance, Classical, ... As long as it doesn't belong to the black music variety or my local folk music I'm fine, I guess. ^^

Some of my current favorites:
- Maximum the Hormone
- High and Mighty Color
- 3 doors down
- Tenmon (Byousoku 5 CM OST)
- Nightwish
- Lordi
- Yann Tiersen
Back to top Go down
WolfReborn
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
WolfReborn

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:39 pm

LOL....i mostly just like rock, indie, mostly i guess a lot of emo type stuff.

Lately ive been playing guitar again though, so been learning more songs by three days grace.
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

Male Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:40 pm

IN METAL WE TRUST!!!!!

I. F***ing. Love. Metal.

Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, Dragonforce, Freedom Call, Slayer, AC/DC, Steel Attack, Eighteen Visions, Five Finger Death Punch, Sonata Arctica, Guns N' Roses, Korn, Sanctity.

And that's just all I can think of at the moment. \m/

I'm also a fan of Trance (cornandbeans, DJ-Bounc3...) and Rock/Alternative (Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Drowning Pool, Disturbed)
Back to top Go down
DivinusBasium
Human
Human
DivinusBasium

Male Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:11 am

I recently got to see Avenged Sevenfold play at San Jose with a couple J-Rock bands...amazing is all I have to say.

Honestly, if it sounds interesting I am willing to listen to it. But my current taste favors rock due my Zune shuffling over it more often than others.

What I am listening to now is:

Scapegoat, Thrice, Alkaline Trio, hellogoodbye, Junkie XL, The Classic Crime, Abingdon Boys School, E-Rotic (hehe), and Imogen Heap.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:16 am

I listen to a lot of random stuff. Tho I have to say Rock is prolly my fav genre. some of my fav bands are Sum 41, Skillet, Evanescence, Nightwish, D.H.T. Withing Temptation, 30 seconds to mars, some FOB, a couple P!ATD songs too. Oh and I really like Linkin Park. I also enjoy J-pop/rock. Utada and Hamasaki are two of the ones I listen to the most, the rest is either something I've heard from an anime or something, lol.

I like just about anything, with the exception of rap and country.... more country than rap, but both are hard for me to listen to, also if its TOO screamy, I'm not a fan. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:19 am

<3 Nightwish! Tarja was much better than the current singer, though, imho.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:22 am

I had to get used to Tarja, but once I did I liked her voice just fine, but this new girl, I don't think she's bad, but it doesn't feel as nightwishy... even tho I DO want their newest CD, none of my stores have it and I am entirely too lazy to go online shopping for it. cuz if I do that I have to shop for the best price, use my card, and wait for it XD *my logic makes no sense* but I've heard their new songs on youtube a while back, some I liked, some I wasn't a fan of. lol.
Back to top Go down
Xallen
Human
Human
Xallen

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:14 am

i think now i'm really in to LM.C....i like there music.....althow the lead singer is not like what you think of.....i mean he got a great voice but i still like there group....
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:14 am

Lol, Higure. I made a Stepmania stepfile of Amaranth a while back, and if I could just find the stupid thing...
Nightwish is pretty good too, but I'm two lazy to get more of their songs... I only have two on my PC...
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:48 am

I only own two of their cds, I don't think I have any nightwish on my computer. I have no room for music with all this anime on here *needs to go and delete even more music from computer*
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:09 pm

Rawrg! No! Get an external hard drive!
I did that and now I have ~180GB of space to do with as I please!
They're on eBay for as cheap as $50 (that's where I get most of my stuff)
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:14 pm

if I had 50 bucks I'd do just that! *I buy off ebay as well, oh the convience of the internetz* but I'm strapped for money, since I'm subbing and not finding a job XD
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:35 pm

Haha... I have a huge music archive... That's what happens when you collect OSTs I guess. (My iTunes Library just broke 3000 songs... ^.^; )

Anyway, my current playlist includes:

-DGM OSTs
-Shadow Hearts 3 OST (Awesome battle music...)
-Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne OST (Nice, creepy tone.)
-Utawarerumono OST
-Fate/Stay Night Game OST (Hurray for the game's opening of techno goodness.)
-Shadow of the Colossus OST (Epic in so many ways...)
-Rise of Nations OST
-Globus (It's Epic in a bucket!)
-Apocalyptica (As always. ^.^ )

By the way, if anyone actually wants any of my collection, ask and I'll find a way to get it to you. (I hope that's allowed... >.> <.< )
Back to top Go down
http://univenon.deviantart.com
Xallen
Human
Human
Xallen

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:21 pm

hemm....now i'm just collecting albums......i only got like 4000++ songs on my laptop and i'm going to buy a new external hard disk
Back to top Go down
WolfReborn
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
WolfReborn

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:40 pm

LOL.....i use to dj so now i have like tens of thousands of songs -_- its horrible. lol but then again i probably actualli listen to them all its pretty insane.
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:11 pm

I listen to: Rock, Pop, Rap, R&B, J-Pop, J-Rock, ...

to these I listen the most:
Linkin Park, Simple Plan, Eminem, Akon, J-pop&rock (I convert the anime op & ed), & so goes on...

btw, the newest album of Simple Plan really RoCkS!
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

Male Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:19 pm

Everything. Yup, everything.

There is rarely a piece of music of any genre that I don't like. Whether it'd be Metal, Rock, J-Rock, K-Rock, R&B, Classic, I don't really wanna keep listening so you get the idea -.-.

I don't really have a favourite either <.<.
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:08 pm

Hey, are there any Disturbed fans here?
Their new album, Indestructible, hits the shelves next Tuesday (June 3), and I'm tired of waiting. Hmm... maybe tonight I should hit TPB for a prerelease...? ^o^
But, I'm still buying the album the day its out if I can get down to Wal-Mart before everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:27 pm

lawliet-ryuuzaki wrote:
I listen to: Rock, Pop, Rap, R&B, J-Pop, J-Rock, ...

to these I listen the most:
Linkin Park, Simple Plan, Eminem, Akon, J-pop&rock (I convert the anime op & ed), & so goes on...

btw, the newest album of Simple Plan really RoCkS!

I like a lot of their new songs, but I don't have their CD (thanks youtube) I really want it tho~ *whistles* WAIT... I'm an idiot, was talking to my ex's little brother the other night and we were talking about Simple Plan, WHY didn't I ask if he'd give me a copy of it?! curses....
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:36 pm

Hehehe.. Simple Plan.. We had them play on our graduation festival. I didn't know them back then, so I almost didn't let them enter the backstage area. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:32 am

lol, seriously? simple plan at a graduation? wouldn't that be kinda depressing? lol.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:47 am

Yep. Seriously. ^^
Why would that be depressing?
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:49 am

most of their songs are kinda downers. lol.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:50 am

Oh. We didn't care. English is not our first language so we could just listen to the music and ignore the lyrics. Laughing
(Most people were drunk or at least talking and BBQing anyways.)

Last edited by Nanashi on Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What music are you into
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next