Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What music are you into

Go down 
+6
Higure
DivinusBasium
Zurenriri
WolfReborn
Nanashi
maxsteele77
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

What music are you into - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:51 am

one reason not to got then lol, i can't stand punk bands they're so generic.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:21 am

ahh, be nice, simple plan has great music XD
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:28 am

i fully respect everybody's music tastes but i just can't stand all those American punk bands. They all sing about 3 things.

1. Life and how it sucks
2. Love and how it sucks
3. How they're such rebels

I can't stand them.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:31 am

lol, eh, I dunno, I can relate - who can't relate to life sucking sometimes, or love sucking sometimes, tho I am not a rebel, I think that those are kinda motivating XD lol.

you sound like my ex, he hates simple plan - all emo ish bands - lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:38 am

Of course we can relate, the first 1000 times i mean theres only so many times you can sing about it. All those bands (simple plan, green day, fallout boy good charlette etc) when they're on the radio i honestly cannot tell the difference between them. I mean 20 years ago punk bands actually were rebels but now they're wannbe rebels.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:44 am

lol, I wont' disagree with that. but I don't think they sound the same, personally, green day ever struck me as emo - fall out boy either, but their music doesn't reek of emo ness either imo.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:46 am

well each to their own but to me that all reek of emoness and you'd have to pay me to listen to them.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:51 am

lol, don't worry, I'm not gonna pay you to listen to them, I mean I was going to, but I'd never make you suffer through that, so don't worry, I will NEVER pay you to listen to them now ^^ rest easy. You'll never see a cent from me, because I know you hate them. XD
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:59 am

good im glad we've got that cleared up. lol
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:00 am

yep =D works out for all of us!
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

Male Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:51 am

I'm actually pretty into punk music... I have two full Rise Against albums... lol.... but metal is still better \m/
Back to top Go down
WolfReborn
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
WolfReborn

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:44 am

I know im a bit late but all i listen to is punk. lol i grew up with simple plan in montreal lol, i knew em back when they were a garage band haha. they played at a friends bar mitzvah too lol it was pretty amusing. now whenever there in canada i get tickets and backstage passes Very Happy theyre realli great guys and they realli think of there fans. thats also why i like a lot of punk bands Very Happy that and im a rocker at heart ^_^ haha.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:24 pm

holy, can you get me tickets and back stage passes?! XD thats so not fair! lol I'd be awesome to meet em XD

I really like simple plan, which I had the money to get their newest cd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What music are you into   What music are you into - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What music are you into
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2