Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost lovers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:05 am

Anyone watch Lost. In my family me and my sis are the Lost nuts, after i've downloaded the ep we each watch it separately so we can compare our independent theories. (yes we are a family of nerds)

I just watched the 2 part series 4 final and let me just say
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:35 pm

I for one am really looking forward to next season! *is also a major LOST nerd* I got lost in the series around the middle of season three, but started watching again when season 4 started.

Spoiler:

Anyone else worried about Sawyer? I am. He's one of my favs... thats like still alive, and not popping around the island like a spirit. (claire?!?!)

Spoiler:
I was really sad, not that I cared about micheal all that much anymore, but Jin didn't deserve that! and what about that flash back a few episodes back where it was going back and forth between Sun and Jin, like he was alive, but at the end she went to his grave... that makes me wonder...

Okay, so I could go on and on about theories and hopes... but next season is gonna be intense I think! o.O

I need to watch all the seasons over again.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:26 pm

That ep where they were going back and forth between sun and jin was a flashback/flashforward. When it was from suns point or view it was a forward and jins was a flashback to just after they first got married.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:29 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:59 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:03 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:16 pm

Oh you really don't wanna get me started on my theroies about the "monster" i'll go on all day.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:21 pm

the monster, omga, that thing is so damn confusing!!!!!! I have no idea what it is, its like... ooooooo the "smoke monsters" gonna get ya! be afraid! *I would be, but still... >.> *
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:30 pm

i think its some kind of experiment created by Dharma which is now under the control of the others, it has the power to sort of scan peoples minds and use all of their memory's. eg it scanned mr ekos mind and his dead brothers mind so it could make itself into a fairly convincing copy of him using the memorys they had. notice how all the people who its turned into have either died on the island or their bodys have been on there. so it could easyly scan them.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:36 pm

yes, thats a good theory, but its so strange, well, I guess when my intial thought when the serious began was that it was like a dinosaur or something, for it to turn into smoke that changes into people seems kind of odd XD

also did you hear what Hurley said? something about "Mr. Echo"? when he beat the chess game? was he referring to Echo or something else that I totally missed? lol
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:41 pm

i think that hurleys actually gone crazy, but when he saw charlie that was really the "monster" cos it scanned charlies mind and had other peoples memorys of him.

Thats why it can become jacks dad as well, since his body was on the island it could scan him and become a sort of mental clone of him.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:12 pm

My theory on Jack's dad was that, like you know how Locke could walk again, and rose' cancer went away, etc, I wondered if Jacks dads, "body" came back to life. lol. If I recally correctly, *it was a long time ago, so maybe I'm wrong* but when Jack found the coffin, wasn't the body gone?
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:15 pm

yeah it was gone, but im gonna stick with my theory just beause i've always everything on lost could be explained by science but if he came back it would be magic.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:19 pm

so how do you explain the cancer going away, and locke's legs working again? XD
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:21 pm

because of the time/space dilation of the island or the dharma people releasing some sort of chemical experiment that heals or maybe it's a side effect of the poison ben released.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:25 pm

hm, that is possible I guess... -_-

I still don't understand the claire bit...
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:28 pm

me neither, but i think the one kate saw was the monster in her form and the real one has been drugged or her minds been messed with somehow.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:33 pm

maybe the explosion she was in effected her somehow?
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:38 pm

but she was fine until she saw her "dad" which i think is really the "monster" which is being controlled by jacob, so i think jacob wants her for some reason
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:31 am

hm, and what do you think jacob is? because I have no idea. -_- I dont even know where he came from, why he's there, or who he was/is.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:58 am

What do i think Jacob is, well first i need to explain what i think about the Dharma initiative and The Others.

So we know that the initiative was on the island doing all sorts of experiments on different things eg. time, space, animals, humans.
I think that Jacob is one of their experiments who managed to escape and free some of the other human experiments with him (remember in Bens flashback the Dharma people are at war the what they called "the hostiles")
I think the original "others" are all escaped experiments, and some of them have powers eg. the other named Richard has been seen to be exactly the same age in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 90s, and 2000s (he was the one who tested locke and found ben in the jungle when he was a kid)

Jacob as one of their experiments is either one of these things.
1. the smoke monster and therefore either not human or a human converted into some other non corporal substance
2. hes a human who like desmond and is unstuck in time, however he is physially unstuck.

I believe what ben said about "the others" being the good guys the Dharma people are the real bad guys who are now (or always have been) run by charles widmore.

Theres alot more but its kinds hard to convey via the written word.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:19 am

okay. I guess that would make sense, also it would explain why the others all seemed much stronger physically too.

I still need to watch the last half of season 3 unfortunately, maybe thats why I'm not getting the full picture.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:43 pm

I can't beleive we have to wait almost another year to see more eps.

Did you ever see the lost mobisodes?
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:39 am

mobisodes? what are those? o.O

we have to wait a year? its not coming back til next spring?! I thought it'd come back in the fall.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:46 am

the mobisodes are 12 or 13 2-4 minute mini episodes made especially for the web, that have completely new material.
Some are pretty good, theres one that shows sort of what the others were doing with walt.

I've got no idea what season its going to air in but i got this off Lostpedia.

"Originally Season 5 was scheduled to air from February-May 2009, running without recaps for sixteen episodes. Due to the writer's strike at the end of 2007, it was announced that Season 5 will have seventeen episodes.?

Edit: Heres some more info on the mobisodes

http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Mobisodes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost lovers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: