Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost lovers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Lost lovers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:32 pm

I just watched the season final again and i noticed just how suss Sayid sounded when he told Hurley that Jeremy Bentham (Locke) apparently committed suicide.
I just got the feeling that maybe he killed Locke on Bens orders, after all Ben no doubt wants to lead the others again and Locke was probably in the way.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:59 pm

hmm, I wouldn't doubt it, but how did Locke get back from the island? Thats what I wanna know.

I'll check out those mobisodes later, sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:07 pm

see i'm not convinced that it actually is Locke, that flash forward was 3 years after the 6 left the island.
So in 3 years time Locke would have gained pretty much all the knowledge that Ben had as leader of the others. I think that Jacob wants the 6 back on the island thats why he sent the monster as Charlie and Jacks dad to the 6.
So perhaps in 3 years time Locke devised a scheme to get them 6 back to the island, by sending the monster to take on his form and speak to each of them then pretend to be dead.

Of course this still doesn't answer why Claire would tell Kate not to bring Aaron back to the island, unless she has also gained some sort of power.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:15 pm

oohh, that is a possibility - but again, I don't understand why just those six, why not Walt as well then? he used to be on the island, why is Walt the only one that has been on the island that hasn't gone crazy over it. (besides aaron, but thats because he was too young to remember anything that happened there.)
Well we know something is going on with Claire thats unusual, which is REALLY bothering me, but whatever. You're probably right about Locke not really being dead.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:20 pm

ah see i think we haven't heard the last of Walt, i've got a feeling he might be bad or on the others side. I think he'll eventually return to the island and play a crucial role.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:14 pm

Thats true, I'm sure he'll end up back on the island sometime. I just wish I knew what his deal was, like in the early early eps, wasn't there something about him that was really strange? like... I remember something like, he got mad one day at his mom and a bird flew into the window and died? lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:23 pm

yeah he was called "special" when he was younger. Locke, Ben and Aaron were also called "special".
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:40 pm

Aaron is obviously special I think, since he was born on the island.

I dunno, I just want the new season to start up already, and I need to watch season 2 all the way through... dang, lost marathon!
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:23 pm

lol you and 1 billion other people want the new season to start but we've still got a while to wait.

Hopefully we'll eventually find out just why Aaron, Locke and Ben were all "special" children.

I reckon it's got something to do with why Richard (the guy who doesn't age) went to see Locke when he was a kid and asked him to pick which of the objects is his. That made me think that perhaps there's more "special" people and that each of those items he had belongs to one of them.
I think each of the "special" people would have a title to match their item. So since Locke chose the knife he'd be "the hunter".
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:25 pm

that makes sense. But then I wonder who all the special people are, are they/have they been on the island, or will there be more characters introduced that are the "special" people.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:41 pm

I think the "special" people will be explored in the 6th season.
As JJ has said that each season has a different theme.

The first's theme was them surviving on the island.
The second was the hatch.
The third was the others.
The fourth was trying to get off the island.
The fifth is about the 6 getting back to the island.
and i think the sixth will be about the "special" people.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:33 pm

yeah. Do we know how many season they're planning? or at least how many seasons ABC has signed up for?
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:35 pm

I'm almost 100% sure JJ has said that there is only going to be 6 seasons, as by the end of series 6 we'll know everything.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:36 pm

wow, that's kinda sad! I'll miss lost, but I'll be happy to know the answers to everything!
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:44 pm

Yeah i'll be sad to. But i don't know if we'll ever truly know everything. JJ has said that even he isn't exactly sure what the real meaning of the numbers is.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:53 pm

lol, thats kinda funny, but yeah, thats possible, someone like him especially, coming up with this HUGE show, that makes everyone say, wth? how could he even know everything XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost lovers   Lost lovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost lovers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: