Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Ho.

Go down 
+4
Univenon
Nanashi
maxsteele77
HuTan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HuTan
Human
Human
HuTan

Female Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Hey Ho. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho.   Hey Ho. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:20 pm

Wolf : Nah Nah I don't want to be anything than a Translator >__>;; I only have an
interest in that job and anyway I can't do stuff on the comp for 6-7 hours unless...I don't go to sleep o___O Cause I have a heck of a large family and they want to hog the comp too ya know? -_-;

Higure : I thought so not alot of Anime fans here in the UK >__>
I don't have any friends who is an Otaku in real life and that's SAD. O_O
At least I have these friends online XD
When I get to know more Japanese I'll maybe look at the recruitment threads
I still have a long way to go -_- (KANJI IS HARD & Confusing Nuf said -_-;.)
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Hey Ho. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho.   Hey Ho. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:28 pm

lol, oh yes Japanese is a very hard language, kanji is ten times harder too, for me anyway. lol. Keep up learning japanese, we'd love to get another translator. lol
I know the feeling of not having otaku friends, lol. Tho I've been lucky enough to convert two of my good friends into anime watchers, neither I can say are otaku level, but karuri has great potential. XD
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Hey Ho. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho.   Hey Ho. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:16 pm

HuTan wrote:
Nah Nah I don't want to be anything than a Translator >__>;; I only have an
interest in that job and anyway I can't do stuff on the comp for 6-7 hours

If you have never lived in Japan and don't have any prior experience in translating Japanese, I fear I have bad news for you about how much time it takes to translate an episode. <.<

HuTan wrote:
I still have a long way to go -_- (KANJI IS HARD & Confusing Nuf said -_-;.)

Yep, but once you've learned the radicals and your first few dozens of kanji it gets a bit easier. ^^
Back to top Go down
HuTan
Human
Human
HuTan

Hey Ho. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho.   Hey Ho. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:42 pm

Higure : Ahahaha I will keep working on it T_T.Same here my anime friends only watch popular anime and that bugs me cause they think they seem to know alot bout anime & what have you >___> I hate peeps like that.

Nanashi : Those are the words from my dad too.My dad says if you've never lived in a country
and you want to learn the language It's hard.Course it is.Cause we don't actually comminucate and stuff.
It took my dad 3 years to learn japanese....hey it took me 3 years to be fluent in english too >3>.
But I guess I still wan't to learn it :/ hope I could go to Japan one day -_-;
*Dreads at the thought of time it takes to translate X_X*
& True that about when you get to know the radicals it does get easier.Theres too much Kanji to learn
so I just write in Hirigana for the time being to improve my Grammar etc.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Hey Ho. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho.   Hey Ho. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:49 pm

がんばってね! ( ^_^)ノ
Back to top Go down
HuTan
Human
Human
HuTan

Hey Ho. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho.   Hey Ho. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:44 pm

はいがんばります~ ToT 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Ho. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho.   Hey Ho. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Ho.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: