Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D. Gray-Man Manga

Go down 
+9
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Tyki
TomoyoSakagami
Univenon
Anelya
[Cross]
maxsteele77
renge
Higure
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:55 pm

hmm i think he might leave the order and Lavi, Kanda, Krory, Lenalee, Miranda and all the others will leave with him.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:04 pm

lol, I think Lavi would in a heartbeat. Lenalee on the other hand, I can't see her leaving Komui so easily. Krory probably would. Kanda... I don't know so much about him either. Miranda would probably go as well I think.

I do see Allen leaving, tho its a shame since they just got new order uniforms that are pretty cool looking. XD
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:10 pm

I think Komui will go with them as well. I reckon they'll sort of form their own order, Bak and everyone else will join them as well, so the proper order wouldn't just kill them all as then they'd be killing some of their best people.

Kanda will cos i think Cross and Tiedoll will join Allen as well, as i doubt Cross for all his actions would turn on Allen. Especially since he's known this would happen all along, why would he knowingly train the 14th Noah only to betray him?
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:26 pm

thats a good point, and I would actually love to see that happen, because in all truths, I've never really liked the "order" I mean I like the people in the order, but whenever they'd talk about the "higher ups" I always got a bad feeling, specially after hilter showed up.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:44 pm

They'll call themselves the white order or something and it'll basically be all the good guys from the black order.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:58 pm

lol, the white order. Hey, its possible. That wouldn't be a bad idea actually. But what about the Black Order having a majority of the Innocence? Think they'll steal them? lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:23 pm

They wouldn't be going against the black order as such, just not entirely with them.

They probably wouldn't be after more innocence as that probably would make the black order hunt them down, plus maybe Hevlaska will go with them taking all the innocence she has with her.

i think the "white orders" goal would be to free the noah and defeat the earl wheras the black order will just kill anything that gets in their way.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:25 pm

That makes sense, its a more pacifistic approach, or at least more pacifistic than the Black Order. On a side note, Lenalee's hair looks really nice now, just starting to notice it.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:44 pm

Yes, Lenalee looks like a girl again! lol. sorry, but sometimes, with her hair THAT short, it makes look like a boy sometimes. More so in the anime I think than the manga, but I think it looks super cute now.

I hope things work out like that, I think it'll give out some awesome plotness if things go that way.
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:15 am

Yaaaay! I just finished chapter 167!

Oh god! I want to hug it... Well... I want to hug Allen really. XP That's what I get for being so attached.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://univenon.deviantart.com
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:44 am

OMG.... AHHH!!! If it wouldn't wake up my entire household right now I'd SERIOUSLY scream. dammit I'm a flippin fangirl. I LOVE ALLEN. I feel so bad for him!!
Spoiler:

W.T.H.

Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:50 am

Wow Higure! You had the exact same reaction as me. I guess we can be depressed together. I need an Allen plushy to hug now...

Oh well, I guess I'll have to content myself with staring sadly at the Allen poster over my bed.

Spoiler:

Ahhhhh... I need something to hug.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:21 am

Yeah...this development somewhat bothers me. Mainly because of Mana's relationship with Allen, and how it might have been fake. (is there a point for spoiler tags? I mean the chapter is out...)
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:22 am

That wasn't so bad i don't know what your all getting so upset................................DON'T GO ALLEN..........i mean i'm sure he'll be fine, yes that's it fine....................Oh who am i kidding poor Allen.

This was SUCH a sad chapter. Mana might never have actually loved Allen, Cross hugging Allen, Cross not being able to laugh at Tiedoll anymore and the ominous "What would you do if i told you you'll have to kill someone you love, when you become the 14th"

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA so sad.

Still im not giving up on Allen and Cross just yet. I'm still gonna stick with my theory of Allen, Cross + others will leave the Order to fight the Earl (of course now they'll have to leave by force cos i doubt Hitler would let them go voluntarily now he knows about Allen).

Plus i still think/hope that Cross has something up his sleeve to save Allen, otherwise i doubt he'd have trained him if he was just gonna die. Please let that be it.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:37 am

I wonder who that someone would be, I mean it would have to be someone that the 14th would have a connection with, otherwise there would be no logical reason as to why when Allen turns into the 14th would kill someone that Allen loves.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:46 am

Maybe Allen as the 14th will have to kill is someone Allen knows, eg. When he becomes the 14th he'll have to kill Lenalee to stop the Earl.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:51 pm

Uni... you have an Allen poster.............? *goes to steal it*

Sooo, yeah... I'm really scared for Allen right now. I don't think the manga-ka is THAT heartless.... but... but.... *sobs* that's just MEAN to poor Allen.

Mana was basically all that's kept Allen going since he was traveling with Cross and when he got into the order, and now he has to wonder if that love, and that bond he had with the only person he remember's caring about him was even real. It breaks my heart. I don't like to see Allen sad >.<

Hmm... I don't know, I can't really think of anything that would result in the 14th killing someone Allen "loves" unless it is what Max said... but that seems unrealistic. Why kill someone to stop the Earl? Even if the 14th was set out to kill the heart, and that happened to be someone Allen knew and loved, how would that help? I don't know, that just doesn't make sense yet. I cannot wait for the next few chapters. Its so INTENSE. lol.

I kind of hope they stay at the order a little longer, because the new HQ looks awesome XD plus I wanna see someone kick hilters trash for being an ass! hahaha I ryhmed >.> shush you.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:21 pm

Maybe the 14th will need to kill the person who has the heart in order to gain it's power so he can defeat the earl.
Or maybe someone else has a power we know nothing about yet.

I think Mana really did love Allen, but that could just be the fanboy in me lol.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:26 pm

I want to believe Mana loved him, more for Allen's sake than anyone's.
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:01 pm

Yeah... I would like to think that too. I just hate thinking about what the idea would do to Allen, you know? Because it's obvious that he's not so sure anymore.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

I know same here... I just can't wait to see how the rest of this unfolds, I mean, seriously, this was a big bomb that was just dropped on the plot. How are things going to be from now on, and how are certain characters going to react.

I have a theory also about Kanda and Allen, but its really... out there. And probably not anywhere close to be being accurate, BUT...

I just... I don't know, you'll probably laugh at me if I say it XD
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:30 pm

Come on Higure tell us your theory, we won't laugh (unless of course it's about Allen somehow coming to life and marrying you).
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:33 pm

Yeah! Please do!

I've heard a lot of odd things, but I always consider something and I never rule it out unless there's proof against it. Besides, the more out there it is, the better you feel when it's right. In fact, the idea of it being out there means you don't feel as bad when you're wrong either.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:50 pm

dang it >.> you ruin all my theories Max >.<

nah, that wasn't it....

lol.

Well, after chapter 166. Seeing how Allen was so angry and Kanda-y I got this wild theory about something.
What if the person Kanda has been looking for and must find before he dies is his brother? What if Kanda found out that he had a little brother and that it was his only living relative and he was on a journey to find him. Am I starting to make sense? probably not. anyway, what if Allen just had a different mom... that would explain why they don't look alike much, plus if its the way I think it is, Kanda probably never saw him so its not like he'd recognize him, even if he did, the white hair Allen got after getting cursed would make it that much more difficult. Plus Allen has no idea where he came from or anything, and we don't know anything about Kanda's family. Its not completely impossible, but the chances are too slim >.> but I think it'd be rather humorous if you think about it, seeing as how Allen and Kanda have already argued and fought like siblings and stuff... lol
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:57 pm

That idea makes me laugh. Not because it's stupid or anything, but I just find the idea funny. It could just be the image of Kanda and Allen's expressions when they found out. That image is almost as funny as that one picture I found of Kanda in a sailor suit. XD

I can't really say whether I think it's right or not though. There's no evidence for or against it really. (Well, maybe a little tiny bit for it, but not quite enough...) I don't have enough to go on, but I won't say it's not true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D. Gray-Man Manga
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next