Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D.Gray-Man Ends?

Go down 
+7
FAbian_101
[Cross]
Sennen-Ko
Higure
lawliet-ryuuzaki
maxsteele77
Univenon
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-22

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:16 am

The following is meant to make you laugh. Please take note.

OhmygoditssodepressingitsnotfairIcanunderstandwhytheywoulddoitatthispointbutdamnitdamnitdamnitnononothissucks... *rambling continues for some time*

Translation: Uni is now very depressed because she heard from a very reliable source that episode 103 will be the last episode of D.Gray-Man to air. In other words, it's over, done, finished. It may come back in a year or two, or they might release some OVAs, but there will not longer be DGM goodness every week. It's a sad day for all of us.

End amusement. Now, I fully acknowledge that this very well may not be true, but I don't see the harm in mentioning it. Right?

Last edited by Univenon on Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://univenon.deviantart.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:21 am

Yeah that's the rumor that's going around, personally i don't believe it at all. I still remember when everyone was SURE it was going to end at like ep 52 or something.

At most it will go on hiatus for a while or just have some fillers.
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-30

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:28 am

Damn i hope it doesn't end cause i like D.Gray-Man anime so much especially the way it's animated
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:33 am

Uni... Calm yourself. I don't believe it ^^ the most I believe is it'll take a season break. lol. There's no reason to take it off, the anime is very popular, they're making a lot of money off of it. So until it actually stops airing I believe its nothing to worry about. Honestly.

The rumor that Bleach is taking its time slot is probably true, but I believe that DGM will just get a new time slot, think about all those rumors we had at the begining of the year that DGM was changing to mondays in June, maybe thats happening now.

Also, wasn't there a rumor it was stopping around the 50s a long time ago? I say not to panic just yet. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

Male Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-25

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:04 pm

I seriously wanna delete this entire topic on this forum because not only is it depressing and extremely horrible, but it's just plain wrong. I seriously wanna wring the neck of whoever started this rumor about D.Gray-Man ending at episode 103. It better not be true or else I will harakiri myself. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

Female Number of posts : 148

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:04 pm

Ahh... Don't worry. I'm not really freaking out. I did my little rambling thing more for the comedic value than anything else.

As for not believing it, I can understand that. I don't 100% believe it either, I just thought that I would mention it. Sorry if I (somehow) offended anyone. Normally, I would ignore it, but the info came from a source that tends to be right. (That and the big bold "END" next to the episode on the japanese schedule doesn't help either...)

Anyway, even if it does get canceled, I doubt that they will just leave it like that. They're likely to continue it in one form or another.

And if it keeps going, awesome. I don't mind being wrong. The sooner I find out that I'm wrong, the sooner I can correct myself and not be wrong anymore, right?
Back to top Go down
http://univenon.deviantart.com
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:03 pm

Whose this reliable source anyway! I'm kinda gettin upset thats why. Usually I don't let these rumors get to me, but when it happens to D.Gray-Man, I tend to take it personally.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:03 pm

Mellow out dude

http://cjblackwing.wordpress.com/2008/08/26/dgray-man-anime-possibly-ending/

http://community.livejournal.com/exorcists_order/133779.html#cutid1

Here are my sources. Looking at D.Gray-Man's situation of being much too close to the manga, and how the anime has a tendency to do whatever the hell they want (lulubell intro'd before manga appearance in fillers no less? thats unheard of) also bundled with the fact that they had a large batch of fillers once before I expect that they will take a break for a season or two. It won't end mind you, so you shouldn't worry about that.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:20 pm

Wolf told me that Toriki has apparently discovered that DGM isn't stopping, it's just taking over Bleach's old time slot.

Which means that Higure was right. *Bows before the great psychic one*
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:31 pm

Great news for all, does this mean that d.gray-man will take bleach's timeslot?
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:13 pm

Well, there were tons of rumors all summer about it changing days, so that was the most likley outcome of this rumor that Bleach was taking DGMs timeslot... lol. Wednesdays instead of Tuesdays huh... I guess it doens't really matter. Does anyone know Bleach's current timeslot? Like, DGM airs at 6 pm in japan, what time does bleach air? lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:18 pm

Bleach airs on Wednesday at 7:27pm JST - Courtesy of the DB website.

I never really realized before but my time zone is only 1/2 an hour ahead of Japan's. *Starts cursing his inability to understand Japanese*
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:27 pm

lol!

dang it, thats not good for me. 6 pm in japan is my 2 am... so if it doesn't come on til 7:30 I'm screwed, how can I stay up until 4 am on wed nights/thurs morning?! *cries*
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:37 pm

Why do you have to stay up to watch it? Or do you just want to watch it asap? lol
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:12 am

Oh thank god!!! I feel so much more calm and relieved now. Changing timeslots doesn't bother me, so long as it's not stopping. Thank you for clearing that up peoplez, you guys are awesome. If anyone dares to make anymore negative heart-pounding rumors, they will feel my wrath!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:17 am

lol, well, I say, as much as I know I'd die inside if the anime stopped before the end of the series, its something we can't comfirm will never happen. But for now we shall enjoy it while we have it. Maybe we get these rumors so we'll appreciate the anime a little more, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:19 am

lol. Everytime I hear about these kinds of rumors, my heart pounds like a jackhammer going through concrete, it's not a good feeling to have. But yes, I'm sure everyone here appreciates DGM as much as we do....well I hope they do, HaHa!
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:52 am

oh, I think I'd crawl in bed and cry myself to death if the anime ended, lol. But I refuse to believe that it'll come to an end so abrutly. I feel this series will live to its end. And I shall pray every night I'm right about that ^^

DGM is very much appreciated here. If not I know I have enough to last the anime a million years XD
Back to top Go down
FAbian_101
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
FAbian_101

Number of posts : 341

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:45 am

Hey guys had a check on animenewsnetwork...

And it does not seem it will end at 103....

There is a set date for 104 but it still does not have a title nor is it confirmed....
Hopefully it's real... Very Happy

Link to AnimeNewsNetwork
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeblox.blogspot.com
Higure
Admin
Higure

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:57 pm

like I said, I won't believe its going to end until its ended, but don't count on animenewsnetwork with all your heart, they've been wrong before, as has wikipedia, and other sources. But I do hope thats a good sign, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:07 pm

Well according to Anime News Network, DGM episode 104 airs on October 7th as does Bleach so I'm guessing that means both Bleach and DGM will air on the same day. In a way thats good cause it'll ensure alot of viewers for the two best anime in the world!!!
Back to top Go down
Luffyah
Human
Human
Luffyah

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-07

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:18 am

It is confirmed, that D.Gray-man ends at episode 103

Episode 102 just plainly say it's the last episode, so there won't be any Anime anymore, like Inu Yasha.

That's a pretty shock for me, having one of my most favorite anime ended.
Back to top Go down
linkje
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
linkje

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-30

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:20 am

yes i saw that to but i think there is gonna be a new series in the spring or summer season
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:22 am

True. Instead of "Jikai, D.Gray-Man:" ("Next time on D.Gray-Man:"), they say "D.Gray-Man, saishuukai." ("D.Gray-Man, the final episode.") this time during the episode preview.
Back to top Go down
linkje
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
linkje

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-30

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:23 am

butt that doesnt mean d. gray-man isnt gonna get new episode's its the end of d. gray-man but hopefully the start of d. gray-man ????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D.Gray-Man Ends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Gray-Man Ends?   D.Gray-Man Ends? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D.Gray-Man Ends?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next