Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Fantasy XIII +

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Final Fantasy XIII + Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIII +   Final Fantasy XIII + I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:31 pm

So which FFXIII game are you looking forward to the most, seeing as how there are three of them. FFXIII, FF VS XIII and FFXIII for the PSP (formerly known as the FFXIII cellphone game - recently announced to be a PSP game instead). I'm looking forward to VS the most, the dark setting and the trailers have appealed to me much more than the other trailers for the other 2 games. Tho as much as the setting for VS has attracted me, I am seriously anxious to get my hands on FFXIII itself, which is why I'll be importing FFACC which will come with a playable demo~! I'll be sure to give you guys a review on the demo this coming march, lol. And even tho the PSP game is the last on the list for me to want to play, I am over joyed that it IS a PSP game, and I CAN play it! (No way I'd be able to play it as a cellphone game, even if there was a phone here that could handle it, like I'd be able to afford it, lol)
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII +   Final Fantasy XIII + I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:01 pm

Yeah i really can't wait for these as well, i hadn't heard that its been changed from a mobile (we call cell phones mobile phones over here) to a psp release so thats great news.

I'm looking forward to vs the most as well for the same reasons its looks really dark, plus it has one of those trailers where every time you watch it you get goosebumps, i mean just how cool does he look taking them all out like they're nothing.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII +   Final Fantasy XIII + I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:14 pm

I know~! That trailer is my fav FF trailer since the AC trailers lol. every time I watch it I just WANT it it. The setting really suits my ideal story setting, for some reason, seeing an FF take that kind of a dark turn thrills me. lol. Plus the fighting we saw in that trailer is magificent.

Yeah, I just read it like 2 days ago that it was switched from cell to psp. greatest news I've heard in months! lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII +   Final Fantasy XIII + I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:02 am

I'd have to say that the trailer for FF vs XIII would could well be the greatest trailer for a game i've ever seen. It's a FF fanboys dream trailer lol, every time i see it i love it more. Looks like it's gonna be a late night for me when this is released lol.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII +   Final Fantasy XIII + I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:34 pm

Ohhh, yeah. I have a feeling I'm gonna be waiting for the store to open the day it comes out! I hope that there's like a night release party. Our store never has stuff like that tho, so thats STUPID. But a girl can wish. The trailer just simply has that effect on people, every time I watch it it gives me chills and I wanna watch it again and I want to start playing it immediately.

I also like the magazine scans of it we got a long while back, showing 3 other characters, it looks like this game has the most potential out of all 3 XIII games imo to end up being my fav FF game.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII +   Final Fantasy XIII + I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:24 pm

I doubt there'll be a night release at many stores here in Aus but if there's one within 100km's i'll be there. I love midnight releases though i've only been to 2 (the last HP book and Halo 3) but i had a ball at both of them, so many like minded people lol.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII +   Final Fantasy XIII + I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:24 pm

lol, I've been to the last 2 HP midnight releases and I got my Wii at a midnight release. Midnight releases are a blast, SO much fun. Specially if you have a lot of friends with you. Tho I did end up getting sick after the Wii midnight release because I was out in the cold at the end of novemeber for HOURS. lol.

Anyway, yeah... if there's a midnight release in my town I'm going, but I seriously doubt I have to worry about that seeing as how I have a total of 2 game stores, and walmart and those types never have midnight releases for just games, only big fancy things like PS3, Wii, etc. I do know I'll be there when it opens tho, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII +   Final Fantasy XIII + I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII +
Page 1 of 1