Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Fantasy Dissidia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Final Fantasy Dissidia Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Final Fantasy Dissidia I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:40 pm

again one of the only PSP games I'm currently looking forward too, and again I doubt we'll see it in the US this year. But it looks AWESOME. Seeing Squall, Zidane, (in fantasic graphics) and Tidus altogether in one game, how AWESOME. lol. I'm seriously in love with this game already and I haven't even gotten to play it, just the whole setting of FF characters from various games in a fighter overflows with awesomeness! lol.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Final Fantasy Dissidia I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:06 pm

I know i think this is going to be one of the greatest psp games of all time. Have all the chars been announced yet? Cos i haven't seen in the trailers or read anything about Cloud being in this game but since Sephiroth is in it and since Cloud is the most popular FF char of all time i still think he'll be in it.

The ultimate team: Squall, Cloud and Tidus. I will be unstoppable *laughs manically*
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Final Fantasy Dissidia I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:18 pm

lol. I heard that there's two chars from each game, a good guy and a bad guy. So like, Kuja and Zidane, and the FF2 guys *don't remember their names* and I think even the FF1 guys... um, and wasnt Ultimecia in the trailer? So if sephs there most likely it'll be Cloud, tho people keep saying Tifa because she's the "fighter" of the FFVII series. I'd rather see Cloud tho, because I am a Cloud fangirl.

and Squall Cloud and Tidus is like a dream team! plus they'd kick anyones trash in seconds XD lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Final Fantasy Dissidia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:55 am

It really would suck if Cloud wasn't the good guy from VII, i don't know why they haven't announced who it is yet we know virtually every other char.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Final Fantasy Dissidia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:36 pm

Yeah, I think they're trying to make people worry about it, lol. see how many people deman which characters... hello, Clouds fanbase is large enough, that if they banned together, they could take OVER THE WORLD. lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Final Fantasy Dissidia I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:21 pm

Well their doing a good job of making ME worry lol. I mean surely if Cloud was going to be in it he would've been the first char they announced cos his fan base is MASSIVE so he'd be a huge draw card.

Is the room getting smaller or is it just me *Starts hyperventilating*
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Final Fantasy Dissidia I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:29 pm

lol... don't start freaking out, because then you'll start making me freak out... okay, the only character who could possibly take Cloud's place (I mean Sephy is the bad guy, so it would make the most sense for it to be Cloud anyway) but the only other person would be Zack - now I love Zack, but Zack already got a PSP game! lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Final Fantasy Dissidia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Dissidia
Page 1 of 1