Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The frogs

Go down 
+5
Xallen
DivinusBasium
Higure
maxsteele77
Evilpieman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

Male Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-30

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:25 pm

Well meh....still....get rid of it straight away.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:27 pm

get rid of what straight away? lol
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:29 pm

What you write, quickly get your friend to read it then get it off the net as soon as possible.

Unless your talking about getting rid of something else then there's a different method =o
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:33 pm

doesn't matter if its only for a second once its there its somewhere forever, which is why im to terrifyed to put any of my work online, ive heard terrible stories about people having their ideas stolen. and if that happened to me then i don't know what i'd do.
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:33 pm

BECOME FAMOUS!

Then remember me =p
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

Male Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-05

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:34 pm

And me too!

*cough* and send me money... fansubbing doesn't pay much, y'know...
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:35 pm

haha! We rest our fates in there hands XD!
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:39 pm

you don't really make alot of money from writing unless your books are best sellers or they get turned into movies, but thats the dream.
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:40 pm

yes, your dream will come true if you aim for the future~
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:30 am

lol, um, its been off for a long time. I said I already took it off XD lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:38 am

im just sayin though that once somethings been put on the net it will always still exist somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:48 am

eh, I'm not worried about it XD
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:02 am

and realistically you've got nothing to worry about but i'll never post any of my work or even my (what i think) good story ideas online for fear of someone stealing them.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:16 am

I needed feedback, there was only one way to do that. so I did. besides, I didn't post all of it, and it was the first draft so... yeah, beside I doubt its as good as my friends said - tho their opinions were helpful - so I doubt anyone would wanna steal it anyway.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:26 am

like i said the odds of anything being stolen are astronomically small, but i still don't wanna take the risk, i'd be devastated if someone stole my story or even just the idea's for my stories.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:29 am

I probably would be too. But I plan to send it to a publisher soon, I could even put a copy right on my story if I wanted to right now I think. But yeah, on the off chance, that'd be pretty devastating.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:32 am

When i was young and i heard authors talk about how they couldn't choose between their books as they're like their children, i thought they were crazy. But now that i write alot myself i fully understand how they feel.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:37 am

oh yes, lol.

when you write a story, you're basically creating, giving birth to people, and places. They're people you know better than anyone else, places you know more about than anyone else. You feel the most burden when your writing sad parts, you feel the happiest when you write the romantic love scene that you just couldn't wait to have happen. You cry when you kill off a character (mind you its one of the HARDEST things to do, write the death of a character you love). Writing isn't just words on paper to an author, its their own little world, or family. at least thats how it is for me.

in any of your writing, have you written a crazy plot twist that if you were reading about it in someone elses story it'd make you really mad/sad? lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:42 am

I feel the same way, i've gotten really sad before when ive killed off my chars and happy when it all turns out well for them.

Yes i have written some pretty crazy plot twists that if i read in someone else's story i'd have been really surprised but never mad if i was mad at something i was gonna write then wouldn't write it.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:49 am

lol. I found out something, before I really got into writing, I would get so mad when bad things would happen in the books I'd read, and I'd wonder, why did that have to happen?!

When I wrote my own plot twist of doom, - meaning I killed someone - it gave me this really sick sort of satisfaction, knowing that it would make other people upset XD and I realized, THATS why authors write things like that! XD So now I can't be mad at the authors when reading books and things turn out badly because I know how they felt when they wrote it o.O lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:59 am

i still get mad at other writers who kill off chars even though i do it myself. Its weird when i read about a char thats been killed off in someone else's work i still sort of imagine that char as alive but when i kill off a char its really like they're dead.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:03 am

yeah, it really affects you when one of your own characters die. Tho I've shed plenty of tears for other authors characters deaths, I still find it the hardest when killing a character of my own, because its like losing family, lol, or maybe even a prt of you XD since technically, your characters are little peice of yourself in writing, doing things we could only dream up in our minds.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:09 am

what genre do you write about?
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:26 pm

mostly fantasy - last two books I wrote were in real life settings, but different circumstacese, like - one is about what happened after the apocalypse - one is about a war after some really bad natural disasters wiped out a lot of the world. and the ones before that were complete fantasy, from the strange named places, to the magic weilding royals, lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:10 pm

lol you've gotta have strange named places in fantasy otherwise its not truly fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The frogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The frogs
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: