Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The frogs

Go down 
+5
Xallen
DivinusBasium
Higure
maxsteele77
Evilpieman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:58 pm

its hard to do both XD my perfect life would probably to be a stay at home mom that writes fantasy books XD a guy I knew who liked me, got mad at me for saying thats what my ideal life would end up like, he said I could do so much more with my life >.> but I don't really care XD thats how I was raised, with a stay at home mom. And to me that seems like the most comfortable life. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

Male Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-30

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:59 pm

wow what a planned out life =p, but yeah, writing novels would probably the most laziest way to get round life ^^
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

Male Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-05

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:59 pm

Yeah, that would be a nice life to live IMO. No getting up at 6 AM every morning to go to some place you hate for fifty years.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:00 pm

its what I'm best at - writing. lol So regardless of my status when I'm older I know I want to write, whether for a magazine, newspaper, books, etc, I want to write. lol.
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:01 pm

Awesome.

I'd probably only know how to write fiction novels. The only thing I enjoy writing, anything else like magazines, newspapers I just fall asleep....literally...
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:05 pm

I can write very well, but I have trouble holding on to ideas
But for quite a while I was a member of a writing forum known as The Golden Pen, which I believe is still around today.
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:06 pm

The Golden Pen...never heard of it.

I guess it's a place for writing nerds huh.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:06 pm

lol, I used to run a video game review site, it was fun, that'd be something I wouldn't mind doing for a living, you know, like writing for PS magazine or something XD

If I have enough interest in something I can write about it np. I also have a strong opinion, tho I don't always speak out about it, when it comes to stuff like reviews I try to tell it how it is, like, even if I don't like a game, I know how to point out the parts I liked, and the parts I didn't without being biased just because I personally hated the whole thing XD lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

The frogs - Page 4 Empty

I'd love to be a stay at home dad who writes. It would be great, i told my parents that what i'd like to do and they told me to go for it and they'd help in any way they could (which might actually come in handy as my dad is a journo/photographer for a newspaper here in aus and he knows some people in the publishing industry)
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:07 pm

I never thought about writing for gaming mags...that'd be nice~
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:08 pm

Oh yes. That would kick ass. You'd get to play the games, and then write about them, and people will actually pay attention.

Holy crap, I'd be in heaven...
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:09 pm

I'd think everyone on this forum would be =p
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:09 pm

thats cool Max, looks like you might have it made, kinda like me, even tho my parents claim to support my writing career, they've yet to read more than maybe 10 chapters of anything I've ever written. if even that... -_-

but as long as I "follow the rules" and stuff I have a rent free place to stay, which is very helpful for someone trying to get into a career such as writing books, since at first it doesn't pay well.
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:10 pm

Wow...a rent free place...that's nice
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:18 pm

my parents have only read the 2 main books that i'm working on (which is fair enough as one is currently the equivalent of about 400 pages and the other 300)
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:19 pm

Wow, your parents are kinda nice. My parents wouldn't read 10 pages of my work XD...wait that's because I only did 5 XD.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:23 pm

lol!

I've had friends read my most current work, I'd post a chapter every couple of weeks as I was writing it. of course filled with grammar problems all up and down the thing, but they said it was good. So if I can fix the grammar, and add a couple more chapters towards the end to make it more suspenseful, I think I have a good chance of going somewhere with it! haha I'll advertise on the forum to get people to buy it XD
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:24 pm

lol yeah they are nice except when i want money. lol
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:25 pm

I'd buy it....but guess what...infact I won't have to say it to you =p
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:25 pm

mine are kinda the opposite, they give me money if I ask for it most of the time, but they won't read my books XD
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:26 pm

i've never posted any of my work on the net cos i heard that publishing company's won't even touch it if it's somewhere on the net before its been copywrited.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:27 pm

oh mine give me money, just not in the same amounts i ask for. I mean i need a new $2000 comp right.
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:27 pm

Wow really? That...totally sucks, guess you'd have to do it in private.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:23 pm

lol, it was on a private forum, and I took it all down once my friends read it.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:24 pm

oh but you can never truly delete anything from cyber space
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The frogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frogs   The frogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The frogs
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: