Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto Anime

Go down 
+7
americanbaka
lawliet-ryuuzaki
TomoyoSakagami
maxsteele77
[Cross]
helmsdeep
Higure
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

Male Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Naruto Anime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:18 am

It's mainly up to the head's of the companies really, they decide what to do and not what to do. I kinda feel sorry for the animators when they have to animate crappy fillers <.<
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:27 am

damn you the man, ruining anime for us.
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:57 am

Lawl, I just thought Of Undercover Brother then for some reason XD!
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:36 am

lol, first off, I think they enjoy giving us fillers to torture us, and then watch us either suffer through them, or come crawling back once the fillers are done. they're evil -_-'
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:44 am

You sure about that?

I mean when they put on TV Specials about touring the anime studio's, they really look dead...literally.

I don't think the animators want it XD
Back to top Go down
americanbaka
Human
Human

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:48 pm

I think this filler arc will be a tribute to Asuma before his appearance in the next arc. He will end up saving the day in this arc and everyone who reads the manga knows what happens in the next manga arc.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:14 pm

thats very possible. I am sad that what happens in the next arc happens. But its one of the reasons I think I love Shippuden so much.

If someone could let me know when the filler arc is over, I'd appreciate it, cuz I do wanna watch it, but I've decided to wait until its over. lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:28 pm

I reckon this has gotta be the longest Naruto filler arc with only one story there's been. Its already upto like 7 eps with still no sign of stopping, whereas that MASSIVE amount of fillers before was made up of lots of little 1-5 filler arcs.

I really hope this one isn't gonna be like the Bount arc and go for 50+ eps.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:29 pm

it better NOT be the length of the bount arc or I'll cry.

This is the first Naruto Shippuden Filler Arc period. lol. everything else, though drawn out, stuck fairly close to the manga, besides some silly add ons during episodes, that didn't disrupt the actual arc's story.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:40 pm

The Bount Arc lasted two seasons. The Fire Temple Arc (what I dub it) will only last one season, it doesn't seem to show merit of being that long.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:02 pm

I hope it doesn't last a full season, i hope it ends REALLY soon. I seriously couldn't handle any more Naruto fillers.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:56 pm

well, they basically KILLED the first part of naruto with filler, if they try that again with Shippuden I predict an end to the Naruto anime before the story ends.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:15 pm

No way they would never end the Naruto anime, i mean if it can survive 100+ eps of non stop fillers than it can handle a little more.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:15 pm

lol, thats true.

To survive that, it can survive just about anything

is the filler arc over yet by any chance?
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:42 pm

Not yet unfortunately.

Your lucky you haven't been watching it. It started out alright but now it's just bad.

It's just so unbelievable, 4 people by themselves killed like 50 Jounin like they were nothing. Then several Jounin were killed by like 4 zombies who could only moan and fall on top of them, its just stupid.

But it does look like its almost over so i may as well see how it ends.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:48 pm

lol, dang, I thought it had some good potential, now I'm afraid to even bother watching it.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:57 pm

It started out all right but like i said now its just to unbelievable, i mean these are Jounin being crushed to death by zombies that can barely walk.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:07 pm

yeah, that seems silly. I do hate when filler arcs go that way, which is why I hate a lot of filler arcs XD they end up so stupid and you're like, "thank god the person who came up with the filler arc, isn't writing the actual story.

Actually I dont even know if thats accurate. WHO comes up with filler arc plots, is it someone who only has worked on the anime, and do they not get instructions from the manga-ka except for like guidelines for not stepping on later "real" plot? You'd think that the writer for Naruto after watching a couple filler arcs would say. "what the hell are you doing to my creation!?" lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:26 pm

Back to the old "why the hell do people make fillers when they don't need them" argument.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:27 pm

Naruto is so far behind the actual manga story line, it'll take forever to catch up now! I'm kinda angry about it all. lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:43 pm

I know which is why i really can't understand why they'd need to make fillers, unless they're pure evil of course.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:59 pm

I think they're pure evil. Either THAT or they personally hate me. lol. that's all.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:27 pm

I say its just for Asuma, this arc seems to highlight him afterall.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:47 pm

I wouldn't know since I'm not watching it, but that is also possible but still, it seems odd, like a last minute for the heck of it arc about a guy that's....

Spoiler:

it seems really random and not well thought through, I read the manga, there was no arc for Asuma before the next arc, and I didn't

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:51 pm

Well actually that is basically the only reason for this filler arc. Because he hasn't received any screen time in the past and
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Anime
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next