Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto Anime

Go down 
+7
americanbaka
lawliet-ryuuzaki
TomoyoSakagami
maxsteele77
[Cross]
helmsdeep
Higure
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Naruto Anime - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:56 pm

I guess your right, but if you recall in the manga,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:57 pm

My point exactly, because there is an audience stupid pierrot will want to make Naruto more emotionally involved, as he is the main character. Its not too unknown for anime to stray from the manga a bit, especially in a small detail such as this.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:02 pm

Yeah thats true, but so far I've felt that Shippuden and the manga have stayed very close as far as even minor details, at least until this stupid filler arc, lol.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:05 pm

Well i'm sticking to my guns on this one, otherwise theres no other reason to justify this filler arc other than just giving more spotlight to

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:28 am

I never thought about that but yeah that does seem like the reason they're doing this filler arc and giving so much time to Asuma.
I hope they don't change the anime though to make it look like Naruto's out for revenge or something.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:25 am

yeah, that'd be dumb.

I felt it was another one of those times where Shikamaru gets to shine for a while. Which to me, seems fair, if they go in and make Naruto all emotional about it, I think it takes away from the pain Shikamaru alone (save for Ino and Choji) felt for Asuma, its not like Naruto SHOULD have strong feelings about him, since he hardly knew him, he wasn't Naruto's sensei.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:10 am

I don't think they'll make it all about naruto, they'll prob just play up his relation a little bit with asuma. After all for all the anime peoples evilness with regards to fillers they have stuck virtually as is to the manga story line.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:46 am

Yeah I doubt they would make it all about Naruto, but it will actually give him an incentive now. But the spotlight of the fight is basically Shikamaru so it won't change that much.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:10 am

I do love Shikamaru. I remember being so excited about the "next arc" before I found out it was a filler arc >.< Shikamaru will show us his awesomeness once more, and then he'll disappear from the spot light soon after sadly. As is the way of the Shikmaru.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:48 am

My guess is that they also used a filler arc to spend more time on the next arc, the more effort they put into this arc the better it will be in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:44 pm

most likely. Tho fillers seem to drag more than enchance an experience.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:09 pm

Well it looks as if the Naruto fillers might be ending soon. My guess is that the fillers will run for the double ep and single ep after that and then the story will return to non filler eps. (At least i hope so)

I love the new Shippuuden ending. Both the song and the clip are great, Naruto and Sasuke as Samurai.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:11 pm

yay for fillerness ending soon, I'm all for that.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:51 am

I swear the people that decide to make fillers never want to run into me in a dark alley. If they do they'll be making fillers through a straw. lol

This bloody filler arc is really pissing me off, its just so stupid. I mean first we have Jounin being killed in a second by a zombie that can barley walk. Next we have a hair monster, thats right a hair monster.
Then finally when i thought the pain was going to end soon they throw in a Kyubi clone. I mean come on this is just crazy now. They made a clone of the most powerful being in existence, give me a break.

However i still THINK/HOPE that this filler arc is going to end soon. Hopefully the next ep or the one after will be the last.

The next ep could actually be half decent with what looks like a 3tails Kyubi on 3tails Kyubi fight (however unbelievable it is).
Back to top Go down
linkje
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
linkje

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:48 am

it gonna end on 71 look in the episode tittles to come
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:03 am

Yeah i did. That's why i said i think it'll be over in about 2 eps. But i won't believe its over until its actually over lol.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:41 pm

thank goodness! it's almost over!! yay! dang it I hate fillers... mostly just Naruto fillers... and this current bleach filler, but that's not the point-- the point IS, that Naruto is getting back on track! WOO! I'll suffer through the filler arc all at once probably next week or something if I have time, and then get on with the real story, if they do another filler arc, specially one this long, I might have to go stab the person who suggested adding that filler.... >.>
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:26 pm

I swear the people that come up with the Naruto fillers MUST be pure evil.

I really don't mind the current Bleach filler arc (now that they've finally stopped with the "people coming to kill Ichigo") I'm actually quite intrigued by whats going on now.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:34 pm

Yup, starting on episode 72 the new arc should be starting. Though it was amusing seeing Naruto get some from that female ninja.
Back to top Go down
linkje
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
linkje

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:02 am

i didnt even watch the naruto filler arc XD the bleach filler arc is much better but they did the filler arc just before something cool that was about to happen Sad
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:32 am

Well unless something completely stupid happens (which i'm not ruling out) next weeks ep will be the last of the fillers *starts dancing crazily*.

I just can't get over how stupid this arc turned out to be, 2 Kyuubi's i mean this filler changes the very fabric of the Naruto universe.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:46 am

All those mirror matches are driving me crazy... Kyuubi vs. Kyuubi, advanced wind user vs. advanced wind user, brute force vs. brute force, tactics vs. tactics, ....
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:48 am

I know how about we get not boring vs not boring that'd be a sight to see in fillers lol.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:29 am

Wow. A revolutionary idea! Idea
You should send that in to the Japanese animation companies! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:16 am

Dumbest. Filler. Ever.

okay not really, there are much worse in the older series, and this is the first full fledged filler of shippuden, but whatever.

It was okay at first, but... its seriously retarded... I laughed through most of it though. But that's just because I can't take any of it serious. Sora is dumb too... hate em, hope he gets it in the end. but it IS Naruto, they don't let the character Naruto wants to save die - even if it is a filler. lol. But this filler is ignoring all other laws of the entire show, why not that one too? lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Anime
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next