Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto Anime

Go down 
+7
americanbaka
lawliet-ryuuzaki
TomoyoSakagami
maxsteele77
[Cross]
helmsdeep
Higure
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Naruto Anime - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:27 am

Actually the previous filler with Gaara right before Shippuuden introduced a filler character that appeared again to take the place of a generic character. I think this is a case once more, that Sora will take the place of a certain messenger after a certain event that happens in the not too distant future.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:33 pm

Nooooo i want Sora to die as well. Just cos having him alive will always remind me of this terrible filler arc and how they changed the laws of the world so drastically.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:56 pm

diito ^
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:03 pm

If they wanted something that would give the manga time to get even further ahead why not do the Kakashi Gaiden arc? I don't know why they didn't do that in the first place. Its was part of the manga and gave us a valuable insight into Kakashi's past.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:42 pm

They are probably going to make a movie out of it, I'd personally rather see it as a movie.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:52 pm

wow i havn't heard anything about that. I suppose i'd rather see it as a movie, it might actually be a decent Naruto movie (which would be a first)
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:55 pm

Well nobody said anything about it, its just my personal wish.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:57 pm

lol damn. You got my hopes up there for a min. So that means i still don't understand why they didn't put the Kakashi Gaiden arc in the anime.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:40 am

if they put it in a movie, that would explain the absence, but, they have been two movies out since Shippuden, and neither have anything to do with the Kakashi Gaiden. which is such a disappointment.

Its not like filler's CAN'T be good, because they can be, and they can be at least decent, BUT, the people working on Naruto fillers have no brains whatsoever... thus we end up with things like this current arc, OR, like the fifty billion hours of filler between ep 130 something and 220.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:11 am

Exactly the only explanation for Naruto's bad fillers is that the anime people are pure evil. Instead of making ALL fillers center around Naruto and the "villain of the week" they should do some fillers that focused more on the other chars. Like, a day in the life of (insert char name) and have the ep focus on them, how some of the others squads on non world ending missions.
Every filler arc doesn't have to be a threat to the world that only Naruto can stop as long they're relatively interesting, aren't all the same and don't affect the main plot then i'll watch them without (to much) complaint.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:06 am

I know, why can't they understand that? If it was just some random mission given to a character that wasn't Naruto, you know, something to make that character a little better known, without crossing over and ruining the whole story, lol. its easy, it CAN be done. But like we all know, they're just stupid and evil, and hate the Naruto fan base.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:48 am

Look at that in 2 posts we've managed to come up with a better filler sotry line than the Naruto anime people did in 5 years.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:15 am

Hai gais! How 'bout we end dat story with a sugoi surprising awesum RASENGAN?!!111one!eleven

Creative masterminds those people who come up with the filler storylines. No
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:21 am

wow Nanashi we'd NEVER have thought to end a filler arc with Naruto doing a rasengan whats next Naruto's going to go find a bug to look for Sasuke lol.

I'm sure thats actually what the filler writes say to each other at their meetings, but they'd be serious instead of joking which scares me quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:26 am

I'm a bit worried about the secret experimental Japanese weapons of biological warfare they must have been exposed to to come up with the wannabe-Elvis-meets-princess-while-Naruto-pees-on-Ino storyline.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:41 am

lol please don't remind me i've tried to block out the horrible filler memories.
But now that you mention it thats probably another thing we can blame Americans for, they dropped A-bombs on Japan. It was probably done on the American licensees orders so they've got even more stuff to crappily dub.
Back to top Go down
trandoanhung1991
Finder
Finder

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:18 pm

Oh well... Can't complain about the current episodes. They're quite nicely done actually, although the motif is old... The fight scenes are quite well done, even though they're stretched beyond what is recommended... O well, ep 71 I'm waiting for you!!!

I doubt we'll get any good fighting scenes with Naruto in it any time soon... I was SOOO waiting for a Kyuubi VS Fake Kyuubi fight...Damn was I disappointed...
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:44 pm

Naruto fillers aren't considerably bad, those bad episodes made me laugh. Which is more than I can say for one bleach episode...I mean did you see the cake episode?!!! I hope the guy who came up with that episode was fired on the spot and since they had no time left stuck with the idea anyways.

Also, they already gave many characters during the 100 ep fillers a spotlight. Theres nothing more than that, and this arc has fulfilled its purpose a long time ago which was to simply introduce the fire temple and give Asuma screen time. Realize once that was over with, the story line careened wayy off screen possibly out of this planet with zombies and pseudo jinchuuriki. But my suspicions are that Sora will get creamed in the next canon arc. Its inevitable and will be amusing to see.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:16 pm

I do believe that the fillers are meant to ruin the Naruto experience for everyone, so when it gets back on the real story, it feels ten times more awesome and it should, just because its not utterly stupid with weirdo bad guys using motives or plots already done ten times in the real story and in the past fillers.

My complaint is why Sai wasn't in this filler arc at all! That was rather dumb imo. Um, a giant spider came out of no where and broke his arm, sorry now you can't be in the rest of the ark. Why could Sakura just heal him? lol.

personally, I was sad enough when

(manga spoiler)
Spoiler:

I didn't need this whole filler arc to make me... actually it made dislike him more than like him - it was boring, and the art work looked very sloppy I think. The only parts about this filler arc that were decent were some fighting scenes, but even then, it doesn't take a lot to make a fight entertaining, but if there's nothing worth watching around the fights, you won't get anywhere fast.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:52 pm

Oh well, next episode is the final filler episode. So in two weeks we can all enjoy canon goodness.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:27 pm

yep. Which makes me very happy inside, as soon as I start to see the familiarness that is supposed to be real Naruto story line, I shall be fully content.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:20 pm

Let's all just hope Sora dies so he can't be put into th main storyline.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:22 pm

He won't I bet you he will be in the canon story line. I know which spot he is gonna be too...
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:35 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the horror the horror. Will the nightmare never end.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:48 pm

Nope, according to the manga title of the beginning of this arc...the nightmare begins! muahaha...well the episode is almost here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime   Naruto Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Anime
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next