Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach Anime

Go down 
+8
HuTan
[Cross]
Nanashi
maxsteele77
DivinusBasium
lawliet-ryuuzaki
TomoyoSakagami
Higure
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HuTan
Human
Human
HuTan

Female Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Bleach Anime - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:47 pm

Damn -_-;
I would read it but I'm not the person
who is a fan of 300 chapters plus that it's like 20 pages each or 30 -_-;
Like KHR too I can't seem to catch up
Uhh...DGM cause I started at chap 140 or something >_>
So then Their all in Hueco Mundo atm..(in the manga that is)?
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:31 pm

Actually I won't spoil it for you, but I'll just tell you that you are half correct.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:08 pm

It's about to get really good in the manga, with some awsome fights.
Back to top Go down
HuTan
Human
Human
HuTan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:04 pm

lol I must read the manga then >__>
Whoo to awsome fights. And I hope it wont be a non sword fight -_-;
I haven't watch bleach in ages as I said before so i really can't say anything than
as stupid questions -_-;;

I WANT SEE Hyourinmaru Movie ToT
I also heard they're making a new bleach movie.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:06 pm

Yeah there will be, something bad happens to Rukia in that movie. Is a non sword fight possible in Bleach? Soifon and Yoruichi doesn't count since Soifon used a sword.
Back to top Go down
HuTan
Human
Human
HuTan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:14 pm

Ishida and Sado Durrrrrr.
Btw Kon and the little kiddos is annoying. >__>
Yep I heard that the title's Sayonara Rukia (Goodbye Rukia)....or something o_O
It will probably be something Rukia related not like Ichigo saying goodbye
to Rukia...or so I think.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:21 am

How can you not like Kon? He's great lol.
Back to top Go down
HuTan
Human
Human
HuTan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:10 am

Ahahaha I use to like him soo cute >3<
But he just wants his paradise now D:
and me no like his paradise XD
What's your favourite sword in the series?
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:02 pm

How can you go past Ichigo's Zangetsu and i think his bankai is the coolest as well.
Back to top Go down
HuTan
Human
Human
HuTan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:20 pm

Huh!?

I missed ep 161 Eek I forgot but anyways I got to see Ulquirro and Ichigo's fight
Whoo Hoo >3> !!
ep 165 when Ichigo started to fight with grimmjow took ages -_-;;
but the next ep better be an awsome fight >_>
Ichigo's bankai is cool but I don't really like it :/ though his sword in bankai mode
's cool XD
I think everyone has enourmous bankai's and they all look ridiculously hard
to handle XP.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:38 pm

Argh... I just caught up with the Anime, happily ran into this thread and most of what I see is Manga spoilers. Use spoiler tags for Manga stuff in Anime threads, please.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

Male Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:13 pm

the fillers goin on right now in Bleach are very interesting. That's what i like about Bleach and D.Gray-Man, the fillers aren't boring.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:17 pm

This Bleach filler isn't as good as the last filler, but nothing near as bad as Naruto fillers, lol. I am curious to see what happens of course, after finally catching up to the anime, but I'm curious to how they're going to fix this, lol. they left off in such a crucial place in the anime to go into the fillers -_- curse them.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:27 pm

lol, yea that was weird how they just cut it off and suddenly its another story in another time and place??? lol, i mean i like how theirs new characters and all, but yea, i wanna know how their gonna fix it too. Yea the Bounto filler was good, i liked Kariya, he was bad-ass. Psh, Naruto fillers and One Piece fillers are horrible, lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:44 pm

Apparently this filler arc is a flash forward to past even the current manga arc.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:31 pm

GREAT NEWS FOR BLEACH FANS!!! I just finished watching Bleach 185 and it looks like the Amagai Shuusuke arc is going to finish up soon. According to the Arrancar Encyclopedia at the end of the episode, Ichimaru explains about the blue sky in Las Noches and then says that the action will be coming back here soon.......he's hinting that the filler is going to end soon. I'd estimate maybe 3 or 4 more episodes of filler and then it's back to my villian hero, Aizen Sousuke.

Considering this filler arc takes place sometime after Aizen's betrayal and before the battles of Hueco Mundo, I do hope that Amagai is going to stay as captain of the 3rd division and that he'll appear in the manga material of the anime. It'll be nice to see him take out Arrancar and possibly an Espada or a Privaron Espada. Plus, it'll give the anime writers a chance to show his Bankai and use it in battle.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:35 pm

Well thats good, but im worried the manga still isn't very far ahead so there could be another filler arc before long.

I thought this filler arc took place after the Hueco Mundo arc. Kind of like a flash forward.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:34 pm

No I don't think so, it takes place before the Hueco Mundo arc. If you notice in the captains meeting, they don't mention anything about the Karakura Town Invasion or Aizen being defeated so it's very much likely this isn't after the Hueco Mundo arc.

Even though Ichigo, Chad, and Ishida have their new abilities, I assume the anime writers did that so that the fights wouldn't be boring. Chad and Ishida without their new abilities and weapons=junk fights. I guess you're not supposed to question the logic behind the events and just go along with it, thats what I did, lol. Plus, its a very interesting arc because it delves into the nobility side of Soul Society, which hasn't been really explored in the manga before, except for the Kuchiki Noble House, the Shihouin Clan, and the Shiba Clan. I like that the Kasumi-ojii noble family is so traditional Japan with the young kid ruling and getting married at a young age, it's typical Edo style and provides further proof and insight that Soul Society is indeed an olden style japanese realm with the same types of customs and laws.

But anyway, I thought I'd share that, lol. Speaking of Bleach 185, the part at the end where Yamamoto finally discovers the truth and orders all 13 squads to attack and sabotage the Kasumi-ojii royal estate, was a "OHHHH DUUUUDEE" moment! Kumoi is so screwed over to have not only Ichigo after him, but also all 13 squads. It's over Kumoi, give up before Yamamoto roasts you, LOL!
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:45 pm

I think the reason they don't mention anything about Hueco Mundo or the Karakura Town Invasion is because they don't want to give anything away to the anime only fans.

I think it makes more sense (lol if this whole "lets just go from the middle of Hueco Mundo to normal life" makes any sense) for it to be a flash forward, Because as you said Ichigo, Chad, and Ishida have their new abilities.

I think the anime creators would rather make a flash forward arc where know one mentions the past cos it would ruin it for people over a filler arc that has the main chars using weapons and techniques with ease supposedly before they've even learnt them in the anime.

I suppose all we can do until the anime people confirm it is speculate though.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:47 pm

lol yea that could be it too. It's just a really hard-placed filler arc, haha. But I do hope that they decide to keep Amagai and put him in into the manga material of the anime.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:02 pm

Yeah i wouldn't mind if Amagai was put in the anime permanantly or introduced later in the manga, but it would have to be a minor role that doesn't screw up the cannon of the world.

Something like those 3 bount modifyed soul things (i can't remember what they're called) they're in it but they play a minor role and don't mess with the fabric of the world ala having a second kyuubi in Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:59 pm

I don't think Amagai will be put into the anime after this filler arc is over. I just finished watching episode 186 and I just had this feeling.....I knew he was a bad guy from the beginning, but I had a slight doubt that maybe this time the captain won't be the bad guy...I guess I was wrong, both he and Kifune were bad guys. By the looks of the ending, it seems that Yamamoto and Amagai might have a fight in the next episode, although they didn't show a preview for next week's episode so I'm wondering if theres not gonna be a new one next week Crying or Very sad According to several sources online, the filler arc is supposed to end at episode 187 and the Hueco Mundo arc is supposed to come back on episode 188, but I dunno if its true or not.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:59 am

hmmmm i'm still not convinced that Amagai is a bad guy even after watching the latest ep. I mean if he is bad then it would have totally come out of nowhere, like you could tell from the start something was fishy about characters like Kifune, Ichimaru and Aizen.

But i just don't get that creepy evil vibe from Amagai, who knows maybe he's been working on Yamamoto's orders or something. I'm not gonna believe he's bad until it's definitive, until then i'm still going under the presumption that he's good.

The whole arc is named after him i doubt they'd do that for a bad guy. But we'll just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:58 pm

Hmm....maybe you're right. I do hope though that Amagai isn't a bad guy. I'm so glad Kumoi got killed, he had that coming ever since I saw him in the opening song on episode 168, haha.
Back to top Go down
FAbian_101
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
FAbian_101

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:37 am

For those who have been waiting for the 2nd movie for Bleach...

The sub version for it (The DiamondDust Rebellion) is out...

Get it fresh from DB if you want it... hehehe.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeblox.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Anime
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next