Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach Anime

Go down 
+8
HuTan
[Cross]
Nanashi
maxsteele77
DivinusBasium
lawliet-ryuuzaki
TomoyoSakagami
Higure
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Bleach Anime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:04 pm

Japanese lesson of the day: It's "itadakimasu" (戴きます)

@maxsteele: Oh - Do you mean those? *points at the airplanes dropping tons of cookies just above maxsteele* What a Face
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

Male Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:06 pm

YAY~ I got a japanese lesson =3
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:06 pm

arigato gozaimasu (only japanese that i can spell correctly)
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:08 pm

Lawl~ My spelling is never right <.<
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:43 am

thanks for making them add the spoiler tags, I might have had to kill someone -_- since I refuse to read the manga. lol, tired of all my anime being reruns of things I've already read in the manga (Naruto and DGM) so I made Bleach the one long anime I'm following to be completely new to me each week... but NOW....

damn fillers that make no sense! lol
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:04 am

what do you mean makes no sense. aren't you sometimes in the middle of an enemy strong hold in the middle of the battle of your life and then your suddenly back home as if nothing even happened with no explanation.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:25 am

oh yes, ALL the time, silly me. XD
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:45 am

I normally think i don't wanna read the manga because it'd spoil the anime but...

It drags you in closer and closer until eventually you read it T.T
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:03 am

The manga is usually that far ahead of the anime that i've forgotten most of the details about what happened by the time the anime catches up. So its almost like seeing it for the first time twice.
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:19 am

That is true.

Also another point is that the manga most of the time varies in a different way. [Only manga so far that I've read that's stuck dead on in the anime to it is Soul Eater].
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:46 pm

So anyone other than me watching the current Bleach filler arc?

Like with the Bount filler arc i don't think that this one is so bad. I actually like the whole "new captain" thing, although the whole "assassins coming to kill Ichigo" thing was a bit tedious.

I think as long as they stick with making this filler arc mostly about the new captain and the goings on in soul society then it'll actually be quite an enjoyable filler arc (enjoyable filler arc, there's an oxymoron if ever i've seen one).
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:34 am

Its rather enjoyable. Seems like they crashed the wedding, and now going to incur the wrath of the captains, or at least Soifon.
Back to top Go down
HuTan
Human
Human
HuTan

Female Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:41 pm

Etou~
*scratches head*
Uhh...I dropped Bleach like a long time ago (After Bounto Arc I dropped it)
And now I'm rewatching and I am on ep 162
To be honest I don't know if I really should continue.
the fights are not so interesting anymore and the slowness and TOO MUCH SPEECH
really gets on my nerves -_____-; I even skipped Sado (LOL) and Ishida's fight with those
Arrancars >__>
So um yeah the new filler (OMG Naruto much? XD) Is it any good?
-________________-;
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:42 pm

Not really, and speech isn't that bad. But trust me, it would be in your best interest to continue.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:33 pm

Are the fillers going to be over yet? I'm kinda sick of all these fillers, I mean, seriously, I can only take one filler arc at a time, why the hell did Bleach need one at the same time as Naruto?

someone please explain to me how everyone is back in the real world, safe and sound, and stuff like that, when everyone was fighting for their lives in some other place!!! lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:36 pm

I actually liked Sados fight cos we got to see his Devils strike attack, which just looks soooooooo cool.
Plus Ichigo's fight with Grimmjow is just awsome.

I think the filler arc is going to get better know that they're in SS, cos soon we'll get to see the new captains Bankai, which im actually excited about.

Yeah but i wish they weren't doing this at the same time as the Naruto one, although Bleach's filler arc absolutely kicks Naruto's ass.

lol i just try to forget about the fact they just all appeared back in the real world and never mention Hueco Mundo, they should have just waited and done it before the pendulum arc.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:18 am

Think of this as a movie arc, its completely noncanon and does not even try to be connected to the real story. It was made because the anime was much too close to the manga, and also there was no space in the current arc to create an excuse for a filler arc. It will come back to the norm some time in October, when the fall season begins.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:50 am

I just don't think about how they all suddenly appeared back in the real world, without any explanation and never mentioning anything in the main plot..........damn i just did.

ooooooooo how do you know that the fillers are ending in October?
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:09 am

Because this arc does not seem to be like the bount arc where it went on for 2 seasons. What I mean is its already heading towards the climax of the arc, and the Summer broadcast season ends in October. Thats why around the same time most anime change their OP and ED. In October is the beginning of the Fall broadcast season, and these fillers are almost over so unless they come up with another random filler arc then it will get back on track then.
Back to top Go down
HuTan
Human
Human
HuTan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:45 am

Cross wrote:
Not really, and speech isn't that bad. But trust me, it would be in your best interest to continue.

Ahh right. This means I have to watch it XD
Speech IS bad especially some of those characters who think so full of themselves -_-;
When I first saw Ken-chan I spazmed over him cause he Kicks Ass BD and he dosen't talk crap B).

Quote :
lol i just try to forget about the fact they just all appeared back in the real world and never mention Hueco Mundo, they should have just waited and done it before the pendulum arc.

What!?!? They just appear in the real world and not mention about Hueco Mundo -____-;;; What the.....

Quote :
I actually liked Sados fight cos we got to see his Devils strike attack, which just looks soooooooo cool.
Plus Ichigo's fight with Grimmjow is just awsome.

Not really a fan of Sado's weapon. Really why I'm watching bleach is cause their awsome swords :3.

Quote :
It was made because the anime was much too close to the manga

Just were is the manga at actually?I seen the lastest chapter a while back ago and I saw
Ishida and That clown dude (-___- I forgot which captain)
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:50 am

Its still too close. At the moment, the anime is one season away from being on the manga which is about 26 episodes. Though that might seem like a lot, its really dangerous ground to be on.
Back to top Go down
HuTan
Human
Human
HuTan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:09 pm

Oh~
Wow o_o That's really is close.
does that mean that if they keep too close at it they have to like wait for
alot of chapters by the mangaka to animate it? (-_-Wink
that must be it
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:30 pm

That is the case, meaning there might be another filler arc after this one, so brace yourself as it is not completely out of question. But just to warn everyone, there will be another filler arc as it is inevitable. If it isn't right after this filler arc it will be right after the next real story arc.
Back to top Go down
HuTan
Human
Human
HuTan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:27 pm

OMG No T_T
Well For now I say that I will put it on hold >__>
Are you reading the manga Cross?
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:31 pm

Yeah I am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Anime
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next