Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach Anime

Go down 
+8
HuTan
[Cross]
Nanashi
maxsteele77
DivinusBasium
lawliet-ryuuzaki
TomoyoSakagami
Higure
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Bleach Anime - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:37 pm

So has anyone watched the new movie yet? I've downloaded it but haven't gotten around to it yet.

I quite liked the first movie, it made me pretty sad. For a filler movie to spark any emotion other than anger i think is a good thing *cough Naruto cough* lol
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

Male Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:01 pm

I just finished watching the 2nd movie, it was awesome and much better then the first movie. The third movie sounds like it's going to be boring, but maybe I'm just negatively assuming it will be boring.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:21 pm

Wow. I liked the first part much better. I had to keep myself awake while watching this one. ^^ I thought plot and characters were rather boring this time.
Back to top Go down
FAbian_101
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
FAbian_101

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:16 pm

Dang it.... can't download it yet...

Silly download quota.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeblox.blogspot.com
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:56 pm

I just finished watching Bleach 187. All I can say is things are heatin up big time, and i mean that literally, ahaha! Amagai is so bad-ass and I knew he was the bad guy and this episode confirms it, but I'm still not sure yet if I feel sorry for him or not. Kenryuu and Enryuu are simply awesome and Enryuu's zanpaktou is so kool, its just original and unique and his voice....yeah! It does look like the filler will end in two or three episodes so I'm guessing the Hueco Mundo Arc is going to continue soon, plus I know there's going to be a new opening on episode 190.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:43 pm

Well i was wrong seems Amagai really is a bad guy, lol Enryuu's voice had me cracking up.
Even if this filler arc ends are they going to go back to the proper story or have more fillers? Cos the manga still isn't very far ahead.

Yay new OP, i love new OP's
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:27 pm

I'm pretty sure they'll go back to the manga after this arc is over. There's 12 chapters of the Turn Back the Pendulum flashback, plus they still have more of the manga before that flashback so in total so far, the manga is 50 chapters ahead of where the anime stopped so i'm sure they will go back to the Hueco Mundo fights after this arc is over. Plus, I'm guessing they could slow down a bit every episode so that hopefully more fillers don't have to be created. Instead of showing two chapters an episode, maybe 1 1/2 chapters an episode or less. I honestly wouldn't mind if they did that cause it's better then putting more fillers. Plus, according to the Arrancar Encyclopedia with Ichimaru and Tousen, Ichimaru hints that soon the fighting will be going back to Hueco Mundo, so my guess is the new opening is where the Hueco Mundo fights will continue.
Back to top Go down
trandoanhung1991
Finder
Finder

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:08 am

YESS!!!! Dattebayo has FINALLY done Bleach Movie 2!!! THIS WILL BE AWESOME!!!

Lol. I am so looking forward to the ending of the fillers. They are REALLY easy to notice and their plots are mostly crappy>_<.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:36 pm

Seems you were right Higure from Oct 7 Bleach will be airing at 6pm Tuesdays which is currently DGM timeslot.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:38 pm

But according to Anime News Network, DGM is airing on October 7th as well, so maybe Bleach and DGM will air on the same day. It'll ensure alot of viewers thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Oh and starting on episode 190 on October 14th, Bleach will have a new opening in accordance to the first episode of going back to the manga. That episode will probably start Nnoitra's brief fight with Ichigo and start Szayel Aporro's fight with Renji and Ishida. Can't wait till October 14th.

I'm sad that there's not gonna be a new episode next week, but oh well, I still have DGM to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:19 pm

I can't wait for the stupid fillers to be OVER. it seems like forever since I've seen good quality Bleach, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:51 am

I didn't think these fillers were sooooo bad (compared to others) but they should have just stuck with centering it around Amagai (before he went to the dark side lol)
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:55 am

yeah well it was okay, but it was like... I dunno, really round about. And random. Of course I've seen many worse fillers. This one just got boring. lol. Plus it was entirely too predictable. I knew amagai and the other guy were bad or were going to turn back before the end. lol. I mean, that or they were gonna die. lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:01 am

lol well call me blind cos i really thought that Amagai was a good guy ( i did think that Kifune was bad from the start though, how could you not he wears glasses, therefore EVIL lol)

I think were they screwed up with this filler arc was a) those REALLY predictable and REALLY boring fights in the real world near the beginning.
b) By having Amagai turn bad, they could have written him out some other way like the Captain Commander needed him temporarily to help bring down the evil old guy, and when he's finished he's going back to the border patrols.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:06 am

yeah, those two things were what I hated. But at least its almost over. I had a feeling amagai was gonna be back just because, either that or he'd die saving someone or something like that, lol. I'm a bit sad that Kenryu is a filler character, because I like him a lot, lol.

omg, funniest thing ever tho: Enryu's voice. thats all.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:47 am

Yea, the filler got really boring after the Karakura Town fights. The only thing I liked about this filler was that it was about a different side of Soul Society, the nobility side and how it's basically almost exactly like traditional Japan where marriages are arranged and a group of council members run the family and the ruler of the noble house is a young kid.

But we have October 14th to look forward to. #1: a new opening, #2: a new ending, and #3: the return to the Hueco Mundo fights (THE MANGA) lol. Unfortunately there's no Bleach for two weeks Sad
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:58 am

OMG, i really wish there was a Bleach episode next week so they can finish the filler already. With DGM......................................Bleach will be the only anime I have left!
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:36 pm

Omg, Hueco Mundo arc finally returns tomorrow, its about time. And there's going to be a new opening too, hope its good and has good scenes.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:42 pm

I'm thinking that the first ep will be a recap episode.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:47 pm

What time will bleach air in Japan now? I need to catch the new OP in the morning on live stream before school...
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:08 pm

I'm pretty sure that it took DGM's spot which means it airs at 6:00 pm JST
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:12 pm

Excellent, 5 am it is.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:02 am

Well i like the new OP, it'll look even better with kara and in better quality lol
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:32 am

Yea, the new opening is awesome. I like how it shows all the Captains and their Vice-Captains. But I always like how Aizen is shown in the openings, it's so epic and exciting. I like how in this one, it shows him in that red atmosphere and then with the glasses to commemorate the Turn Back the Pendulum flashback.

The only thing that sord of disappointed me was that it didn't show any of The Espada. I didn't like how in the After Dark opening, all the enemies were in black and white, it's like they were too lazy to color them in, lol. But overall, I like the new opening, its awesome. As long as Aizen, Ichimaru, and Tousen are shown in epic proporations, it's fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Anime
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next