Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ur Favorite Movies that u would recommend others

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Ur Favorite Movies that u would recommend others - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ur Favorite Movies that u would recommend others   Ur Favorite Movies that u would recommend others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:07 pm

Exactly it's always good to hear other peoples points of view (even if they do belong in the 1800's lol JK JK)

Thanks for the link Nana when i get some spare time i'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Ur Favorite Movies that u would recommend others   Ur Favorite Movies that u would recommend others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:55 pm

haha, yeah I know, maybe my views are bit conservative, but since when was that a bad thing? lol. Its not like I refuse to watch anything with it in it, lol. unlike some people I know, the "I refuse to watch rated R movies unless they're edited on TV even tho I'm old enough to watch them." or "Even if it's just violence and not sex or nudity I refuse to watch it."

sure, its okay to have views like that, but live a little, I've been watching rated R movies since I was like 7. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
Nanashi
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Nanashi

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Ur Favorite Movies that u would recommend others   Ur Favorite Movies that u would recommend others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:06 pm

Oh, oops. That's the wrong video from that DVD I posted. ^^ Not that that one is not interesting...

I found the one I wanted to show you, too, though: "Return to the Source - Philosophy and the Matrix".
The quality is just not the best and it's a bit scattered.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Ur Favorite Movies that u would recommend others   Ur Favorite Movies that u would recommend others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:30 am

I just got back from seeing The Dark Knight for the first time (yes i know "took you long enough") I loved it i thought it was a brilliant movie. Heath Ledger was the perfect Joker.
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Ur Favorite Movies that u would recommend others   Ur Favorite Movies that u would recommend others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:00 am

OMG Heath Ledger is The Joker in Batman?
Then i need 2 watch The Dark Knight in cinema out of respect Wink
Haven't seen it yet but since it got 2 the 1st place of imdb's top 250 ever in such a short time it HAS TO BE a great movie
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Ur Favorite Movies that u would recommend others   Ur Favorite Movies that u would recommend others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:01 pm

it is a remarkable movie, I love Dark Knight a lot, I'm planning to go see it again in theaters as soon as I have the spare cash. But the whole movie is awesome, I love it, everyone should go see it in theaters, awesome experience.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Ur Favorite Movies that u would recommend others   Ur Favorite Movies that u would recommend others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:08 pm

I know it really is a cinema type movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ur Favorite Movies that u would recommend others   Ur Favorite Movies that u would recommend others - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ur Favorite Movies that u would recommend others
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2