Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What games do you play?

Go down 
+8
FAbian_101
WolfReborn
Univenon
kairi27
maxsteele77
helmsdeep
Zurenriri
Higure
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

What games do you play? Empty
PostSubject: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:25 pm

What games do you play? RPGs, Action, Adventure, FPS, etc.

I love RPGs, (Final Fantasy, Xenosaga, Kingdom Hearts, etc.)
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

Male Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:20 am

I play MMOs off and on. Right now, I'm really into "Secret Of The Solstice".

On the console, I've been playing "Need For Speed: Most Wanted" lately...

I have a DS, but only three games for it... Super Mario 64 DS, Pokemon Pearl, and The Legenod of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass...

There's a few RPGs I like, but not many, because I'm not very good at most of them. One I like is Legend Of Dragoon, but my PS2 can't read the result of the Disc 2 final battle and crashes. I'd like to try it on my PS1, except the cables are shot... so I guess I won't be getting past Disc 2 any time soon... :/
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:57 pm

aw, that sucks, Legend of Dragoon to this day is my fav RPG. Love it. Beat it 10 times! lol

I'm also low on DS games. Only Three myself, pokemon pearl, FF3, and Castlevania.
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:09 pm

Yeah. I really need to get my PS1 working again.

Uh... the battle with the one chick who has that giant ice water dragon is the final battle of Disc Two, right? >_<
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:42 pm

yes! The game is just so good, I love it. The battle system is one of my fav parts too. lol.

Disc two is one of my favorites, but also the shortest disc out of all of them. Lenus and the Water Dragon are the final fight.
Back to top Go down
helmsdeep
Human
Human

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:58 pm

Oh yes I love video games! I play SO many, probably too many lol.

My favourite genre is definitely RPGs. I love them! My favourite series are definitely Tales, Fire Emblem, and Xenosaga. I CANNOT WAIT for Tales of Vesperia, ever since they gave it the official North American release announcement, I've been thinking about it almost every day. Tales of Symphonia 2 will also be amazing I can't wait for it either! I'm thinking of picking up Lost Odyssey soon too. Smile

I'm also into World of Warcraft. I'm in a raiding guild and we raid 3 nights a week and we just killed our first boss in Black Temple yesterday which was really cool! I am a Dwarf Protection Warrior. I can't wait for the Wrath of the Lich King expansion pack because it looks awesome!

I also play alot of the other big releases, like right now I'm playing GTA4 and I'm loving it, it's definitely my favourite GTA so far! Smile So far I'm 14 hours into it and at like 28% or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:27 pm

I love Xenosaga, unfortunately never got a chance to play any of the tales games, or fire emblem. though I've heard the tales games are really good.

lol, I know so many people addicted to WoW, I never got into it because I would get sucked in and I don't have time to do the things I want to now, specially with my tuesdays and wednesdays being shot because I'm cooped up subbing all day XD lol.
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:31 pm

I played WoW for about two or three weeks, but didn't like the gameplay system, it was too overwhelming. I think I got to about level 12.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:34 pm

I'm not big on online games as it is, I enjoy console games with set paths, I get too overwhelmed if I'm given too much freedom in a game! >.<
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:42 pm

I'm also i video game tragic. I like basically all games (except pure racing games, for some reason they give me a headache) my favorite games are:

Final Fantasy 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12 (Yeah im a MASSIVE ff nerd)
Diablo 2 + LOD
Warcraft 3
Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2
Halo 1,2,3
Black and White
Zelda OT,MM,WW,TP
Oddworld
And basically anything with Star Wars in the title.

These are just the favs i can think of off the top of my head, there i no doubt more that i'll add later.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:45 pm

FF's are great, I LOVE them. my fav RPG series.

LOD, I assume you mean Legend of Dragoon? awesomeness right there~

KH rocks!

and I've only beat Zelda TP, I own the collectors pack, but never really played it, and I own WW, but got stuck.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:47 pm

LOD stands for (well my LOD) Lord of Destruction the exp pack for Diablo 2
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:48 pm

Higure wrote:
I'm not big on online games as it is, I enjoy console games with set paths, I get too overwhelmed if I'm given too much freedom in a game! >.<

I'm like that as well, the only online game that i really play is Diablo 2. As since i'm sort of a perfectionist if i don't finish a game 100% it will haunt me for days, so i tend to stick to console games.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:14 pm

yeah, lol. same here, I like do to everything possible in a game, and with MMORPGs that's just impossible.
Back to top Go down
helmsdeep
Human
Human

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:30 pm

LOL ya MMO's can be addictive, I was crazily addicted to World of Warcraft before but now with school and stuff it's hard to find time to play it for hours on end but I still try to play it 3 or 4 days a week. XD
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:33 pm

that's the best way to do it, find out how to only spend a few hours a week to play instead of every waking free moment like some friends I know did XD lol.
Back to top Go down
kairi27
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
kairi27

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:25 am

I play RPG's. Some of the games I played are:

Final Fantasy VII X X-2 XII
Kingdom hearts
Xenosaga
.hack G.U.
Tales
Persona
etc

I really like series games. I dont play any online games now, I used to but stop a few years before.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:51 am

One MMORPG that I'll definitely be getting later this year is Stargate Worlds.
It's gonna be great to play a Stargate game after the heartache i felt when Stargate The Alliance was cancelled. (Along with being a FF nerd i'm also a SG nerd)
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:11 am

Ooooh. Anyone here played Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna?
I've recently been hooked on the demo, and I'm gonna buy the game soon. ^_^
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:59 pm

I haven't played Legends of Aranna but i do still play the first Dungeon Siege every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:48 pm

I play lots of games too. I'm best at RPGs, but I play a lot of games. Recently, I've been playing Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced. I also play:

-Final Fantasy VI, VII, IX, X, Tactics and Crystal Chronicles (Those are the ones I like anyway...)
-Devil May Cry (I'm really bad at all three of them though...)
-Katamari Damacy
-Kingdom Hearts I and II
-Legend of Zelda (Lots of those...)
-Okami
-Shadow Hearts (I love those so much...)
-Rogue Galaxy (It's kind of like Kingdom Hearts.)
-Shadow of the Colossus
-Legend of Dragoon (I wrote a guide on GameFAQs for the thing...)
-Xenogears
-Rise of Nations
-Elder Scrolls
-Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

And a bunch of other stuff that didn't come to mind. I hunt RPGs with interesting battle systems... ^.^;

Last edited by Univenon on Thu May 22, 2008 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://univenon.deviantart.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:51 pm

[quote="Univenon"]I play lots of games too. I'm best at RPGs, but I play a lot of games. Recently, I've been playing Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced. I also play:

-Final Fantasy VI, VIII, IX, X, Tactics and Crystal Chronicles (Those are the ones I like anyway...)

I noticed that you don't have FFVII on here, was it a mistake cos i've yet to see a FF fan that doesn't like VII. Lol
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:54 pm

maxsteele77 wrote:
Univenon wrote:
I play lots of games too. I'm best at RPGs, but I play a lot of games. Recently, I've been playing Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced. I also play:

-Final Fantasy VI, VIII, IX, X, Tactics and Crystal Chronicles (Those are the ones I like anyway...)

I noticed that you don't have FFVII on here, was it a mistake cos i've yet to see a FF fan that doesn't like VII. Lol

Ahh... Right! I meant to take VIII out of that... I didn't like that one much... VII is very good though. I'm going to go edit that now. ^.^;
Back to top Go down
http://univenon.deviantart.com
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:57 pm

ahh, I was gonna say... lol. You like FFVIII more than VII...? but I get it now XD
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:58 pm

Thats even worse, VIII is my fav of all the FF'S (first 1 i ever played) lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games do you play?
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next