Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What games do you play?

Go down 
+8
FAbian_101
WolfReborn
Univenon
kairi27
maxsteele77
helmsdeep
Zurenriri
Higure
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

What games do you play? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:59 pm

Higure wrote:
ahh, I was gonna say... lol. You like FFVIII more than VII...? but I get it now XD

Lol i take it your 1 of the many who didn't like FFVIII
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:05 pm

I love FFVIII, but I love FFVII more (FFVIII was my first FF game ever, I have a special bond with it)
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:10 pm

huh i no alot of people who's first FF game was VIII as well (including me).
I really can't wait for FF Dissidia, get to see all my fav FF chars fighting side by side.
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:14 pm

I never liked Final Fantasy VIII much... It could have gone to such wonderful places, but it just didn't go anywhere. I felt that it lacked character development. Make no mistake, I have no problems with the game itself, (other then it was too easy to beat,) I just didn't like the plot much and that's a good chunk of what makes a game good to me.

I'm looking forward to Dissidia as well. It has Zidane and Kuja in it! Yay! (As you can tell, I really liked Final Fantasy IX.)
Back to top Go down
http://univenon.deviantart.com
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:18 pm

FFIX was totally under rated, its an amazing game. lol, Dissidia is gonna rock tho.

FFVIII isn't easy -_- barely got through the dang ending... the only FF ending that took me that long/with that many close calls! lol.

Story means EVERYthing to me when it comes to games, I hardly play anything (cept Wii games) for the actual gameplay, more times than not its all about the story. lol.
Back to top Go down
WolfReborn
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
WolfReborn

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:23 pm

ALL YOU LUCKY PEOPLE!!!!

My gf just took away my ps3....cause i was playing GTA4 in front of daughter....ok shes only three and it wasn't the smartest move i ever made -_-

LOL

OH NOW I GET IT
OOPS ok i deserved that one
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:24 pm

I thought VIII had great character development, eg. Squall goes from a sulky baby that no1 likes to a happy hero with lots of friends. Plus none of the main chars died in it (in FFVII i was shocked that they killed off one of the main chars at the end of disc 1 i think, although i admit it did fit into the story well)

I hope in Dissidia it's not gonna be, you play as one char go defeat your bad guy then play as the next. Imagine if you can pick your party out of any of the heroes. Squall, Cloud and Zidane i will be invicible HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:26 pm

Well, maybe it was just me that thought it was easy then. It only took me about three hours to get from level 30 to level 100. I thought that was kind of sad...

It was neat that the boss leveled up with your characters though. Even at level 100 it wasn't as easy as most bosses are at that level.
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:30 pm

maxsteele77 wrote:
I thought VIII had great character development, eg. Squall goes from a sulky baby that no1 likes to a happy hero with lots of friends.

I can't ever think of Squall as a "happy hero"... Haha.

I didn't really like the overall plot of VIII though. It was the same thing at the beginning as it was at the end, but then again... Ahh... Maybe I should play through it again. I might like it this time. ^.^;
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:32 pm

hahaha... you went from what level to what level in 3 hours?! MAD LEVELING?! lol. holy.... thats impossible! o.O

YES! Cloud, Squall and Zidane, that would be AWESOME! haha!
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:33 pm

It took me soooooooooo long to beat Omega on FFVIII, like 20 Lion Heart attacks im on the verge of death so i say stuff it, i get Zell to just do a normal attack (like 2000 damage) and bam hes dead and im dancing.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:34 pm

Well maybe not happy hero, but he did get the girl in the end.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:34 pm

lol, I never did omega, freaking ultimecia had me on the verge of death through the entire battle - Zell was the ONLY one I had left by the end of that battle!! lol
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:37 pm

lol yeah Ultimecia was a pain, cos she had that many forms it was really annoying if you died and had to kill them all over again.
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:40 pm

Higure wrote:
lol, I never did omega, freaking ultimecia had me on the verge of death through the entire battle - Zell was the ONLY one I had left by the end of that battle!! lol

I had Squall at about half health for most of the fight. I had Zell casting Aura spells on him so he could use his limit break every turn. I think the last stage of the boss lasted about... three or four Lion Hearts.

I'm pretty sure that I managed to kill her on my first try though. ^.^;
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:46 pm

curses XD why are you so much better at VIII than me!? lol

I had a couple of those things that made you invincible for a short amount of time. I loved those!! lol
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:48 pm

Yeah i saved my Heroes (things that make you invincible) for my battle with Omega.
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:58 pm

Yes, Heros are fun. They made me miss Aeris's fourth limit break.

I don't think I even remembered to use them in the last boss fight though. O.o
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:04 pm

so am I the only one that struggled for almost 2 hours beating ultimecia? o.O
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:06 pm

I'm sure you're not the only one. Keep in mind that I was level 100 when I decided to finish the game. It's not all the surprising that it was so easy for me. ^.^; I'm really good at over-training for final bosses. That's why I beat the final boss in Legend of Dragoon with no Dragoons and no items.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:09 pm

It took me about an hour to beat her, as im one of those people who only trains the main party so i had 3 chars at lvl 100 and 3 at about 30. and Ult chose your starting party randomly so i just had to wait for her to choose my strong guys.
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:14 pm

maxsteele77 wrote:
It took me about an hour to beat her, as im one of those people who only trains the main party so i had 3 chars at lvl 100 and 3 at about 30. and Ult chose your starting party randomly so i just had to wait for her to choose my strong guys.

I did the same except that all my characters were level 100. I just had to wait for my main party because they had all my magic junctioned.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:20 pm

lol, yeah, I just let her kill off the characters I didn't ever use.

lol, LOD's final boss is easy after awhile (fought it well over 10 times) I am a little obsessed with LOD seeing as how it was my first ever RPG and I love it! I've played and beat it 10 times (watched the ending too many times to count XD) lol
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:22 pm

Talk about a long battle i'd say it took me 3 hours to beat all Sin's forms and all the Aeons in FFX, but the bulk of that time was spent on fighting the Aeon Magus Sisters, they were i think the last Aeon i had left to beat which means i couldn't useany other Aeons against them, i only had my weakest chars left, and they kept bloody healing each other. It was litteraly 1 step forward 2 steps back. It took me sooooooooooo long.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:28 pm

LOL, that reminds me of my miraclous FFIX final battle - Zidane was attack - being attacked, Eiko was healing - other characters dying. seemed like very time I attacked whatever the last battle was... it'd heal itself just as much as I'd damaged it as. though it seemed a reletively short final batte, maybe 45 minutes?

FFX - final battle = easiest final battle of the FFs IMO. (most of my friends disagree with me -_-)the Sin battle before the final battles, YES, hard, at least the one where you have to stop it from using that attack that wipes you out immediately. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games do you play?
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next