Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D. Gray-Man Manga

Go down 
+9
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Tyki
TomoyoSakagami
Univenon
Anelya
[Cross]
maxsteele77
renge
Higure
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:23 am

it would fill me with the greatest joy ever Razz but none of are related... are we? >.> fess up now if you are!
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:31 am

Ok ok you got me Higure i'm really Hoshino's second cousin twice removed by marriage on my great uncle's sisters step sons side.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:38 am

I KNEW IT! Give me manga >.<
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:40 am

I would but believe it or not me and Hoshino aren't actually that close. She's kind of the "dark sheep that's never spoken about or been seen" it's almost as if we're not really related.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:18 am

I don't believe you D:<
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

Male Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:12 am

lol, you guys are hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:28 pm

your mind can be at complete ease Max, there's some spoilers for 170. lol
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:35 pm

Yeah i've seen them already, poor Allen.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:52 pm

WAT SPOILERS??? WAT SPOILERS??? WHHHHHEEEERRRRREEE???? LMAO, jj. I don't wanna spoil it, I think I can wait one more day.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:01 pm

If you want i read the spoliers here: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36738
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:23 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:30 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:42 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:44 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:53 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:57 pm

lol Higure did you spoiler tag my Lavi theory? Even though this is the manga thread and i was just talking about what i think will happen? lol
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:58 pm

yeah, but the chapter hasn't come out yet. lol. And it was based off of something I mentioned before, which might give people false ideas about the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:02 pm

lol i suppose but i didn't talk about anything spoiler related. Anyway yeah i think something like what happened to Lenalee's innocence (and Krory's) will happen to not only Lavi but Kanda as well. Like the next stage in innocence evolution.
Back to top Go down
WolfReborn
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
WolfReborn

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:22 pm

actualli i think kanda already has a more developed innosence keep in mind, hes been an exorcist longer than any of them.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:34 pm

I think Lenalee has been there the longest out of the regular Exorcists. She was taken there as a small child.

Thats not what Max meant in the next stage of development, you'll have to watch the new few weeks of the anime or read the manga up til recently to know exactly what he's referring to.

I think Krory's will even go a bit further. His innocence is already blood related, so his may not be as hard to aquire like Lenalee's was. lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:38 pm

Yeah his innocence in it's current state is probably more developed than any of theirs were, but i think the highest and most developed form innocence can attain is to become a parasitic type.
Not just a normal parasitic type like Allen's was but a true parasitic type (im still not exactly sure what a "true" type is lol) and to be a true parasitic type the human has to give up something eg their life.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:39 pm

OOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, episode 98 of this week is the episode where the generals are gonna kick some akuma ass. Finally get to see the generals whoop some akuma. I'm especially waiting to see General Sokaro's innocence in the anime cause in the manga, that weapon is CrAzY. I also like General Cloud's innocence cause its a different type and it's unique, plus that monkey looks scary.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:16 pm

Wow that was a great chapter, it had me laughing and feeling sad. Tapp's sister lol, it looks like there's gonna be alot of new chars being introduced.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:18 pm

yeah, I'm already not liking that one lady that was telling Komui to go back to work. She seems... irritatingly strict.

Um, poor Miranda, she's so dang cute, I love her! And Allen's face when she gave him candy!!! SO CUTE! Kanda's irritated, but somehow I don't think its AT Allen, maybe whats IN Allen, lol. Also I believe that the coming chapters are going to be sooo deep and dark... I can't wait!!!! LOL. Thinks are heating up. I sure hope we get a new set of Noah. Not that I don't love Tyki... but Road and Tyki are getting a bit old as far as bad guys go. I want to see more Noah, and Tyki's brother in action. I also want them to clear up what happened to Jasdevi. Because if they had of really died, wouldn't it have shown road and tyki crying like they all did for Skin?

I don't think they're dead.

I also wanna see Krory and Lenalee and Lavi use their Innocence!! lol. Its like... Lenalee barely got to use it against Level 4. Krory hasn't fought since the Ark, and I wanna see if he can use the bloody krory thing with more control! Also... LAVI'S HAMMER! I wanna seeeee it!!! lol.

One last thing - POOR ALLEN. It broke my heart when he told everyone to kill him.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:31 am

I know how cute was Allen when she offered him candy (damn the fanboy in me lol) Yeah that woman seems like she'd be either married or related to Lvellie.

I think Kanda could be irritated at the fact that they suspect Allen but since he's Kanda he's trying to make it seem like hes actually mad at Allen.

I wanna see the other Noah as well, I don't think they're dead either.

I wonder if Krory's innocence did the same thing that Allen's and Lenallie's did "evolve" if it did does that mean that he'll have a really low sink rate as well?

Yay my 1000th post Cool (and only a half were spam lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D. Gray-Man Manga
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next