Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D. Gray-Man Manga

Go down 
+9
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Tyki
TomoyoSakagami
Univenon
Anelya
[Cross]
maxsteele77
renge
Higure
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:32 pm

It probably will appear in the anime. The anime itself is moving close to the manga, so I doubt that they would skip an arc when they need to delay time within the anime to give the manga time to move forward. If anything, since it is a manga filler arc they have much more chances to create non-canon filler than with a non-filler canon arc.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:05 pm

They'll probably make it even longer in the anime, and use it to make some more different filler eps.
Back to top Go down
HuTan
Human
Human
HuTan

Female Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:02 pm

Hah~
Ever heard of this "After 30 eps" thing?

Spoiler:

And I really doubt the that all this 30 eps will be a filler
ummm but that is what people say anyway *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:03 pm

Who knows, Lulubell was introduced in the anime before she even appeared in the Manga, in a filler arc no less.

And Higure, what do you think of Sokaro?
Back to top Go down
HuTan
Human
Human
HuTan

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:09 pm

Quote :
Who knows, Lulubell was introduced in the anime before she even appeared in the Manga, in a filler arc no less.

Ohh right I forgot about that ^_^;;
Damnit why do we have to have fillers? T__T
I can't wait for chapter 168 to come out :/

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:00 pm

Cross wrote:
And Higure, what do you think of Sokaro?

From the little he's been in the anime and manga, I'm not a fan, I mean I don't not like him, but I don't actually like him. lol
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:07 pm

Ha! Well how about Jhonny?
Back to top Go down
HuTan
Human
Human
HuTan

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:09 am

T-T I'm praying that DGM will not have any fillers after this.
It could put on hold and that would be better.

Just sayin : At first I thought Sokaro was Cloud o___O.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:25 am

after the next arc that's about to air on DGM, I no longer liked Johnny

I do NOT want the show to hold off... anyone see an Inuyasha scenario... yeah... hell no. I would rather have filler. First off, I do not think DGM fillers are that bad. I didn't even know there were fillers in the begining til I started getting into the manga and stuff. Seriously, Naruto is the only anime that has had unbarable fillers IMO, even Bleachs are okay, despite the fact that I don't feel like watching the current one. Anyway, I don't think there's a place for fillers at this point, personally. I can't figure out how they'd throw fillers in at this point, but if they do, there's nothing we can do about it. I say enjoy them for what they are and wait for the good stuff.

I do not however feel the same when it comes to Naruto, seeing as how its so far behind the manga, and their fillers instinctively suck.
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:31 pm

True. Naruto fillers do suck just that bad. That's why even the movies are bad. (Well, I can't speak for the last one because I haven't seen it...)

I can always tell when there are DGM fillers, because they are the only arcs where there is no real character development. I do have to admit the filler-dom (aka episodes 25-50) was a little hard for me to get through, seeing as it's a combination of filler, mutilated versions of the stories out of the reverse novels, and maybe 1-3 manga chapters.

Well, I have to give them some credit on those I guess. Some of the fillers were as good as fillers can get, (like those where they took a filler character and gave them a full back story. Those are cool,) and only one of the two stories from the reverse novels was badly done. Kanda's was done well. Allen's was not.

Anyway, the point of this big, long speech was to say that DGM fillers are about as good as fillers get, so I wouldn't mind if they decided to throw in a couple short arcs of filler to let the manga get ahead again. Just as long as it's not another filler-dom. (Aka, a season or more of filler.) Of course, they would have to avoid bringing in another future character and making them stupid... -.-;
Back to top Go down
http://univenon.deviantart.com
HuTan
Human
Human
HuTan

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:08 pm

Heh Very Happy You guys are DGM freaks XD

Higure - When I first watched DGM I was like that too I was surprised to see those eps were fillers since I didn't read the manga at that time yet.I enjoyed Kanda's 2 episode,
Suman little story and of course Dyasia's flashback ^o^.I didn't mind the fillers
what gets on me is when other people drop DGM cause they said that fillers SUCK.
Ah right THAT gets on me >__>.

Univenon - *Agrees with you* Haha future character eh?Now it might be possible
like I said before about the new noah if fillers do come I guess they would really introduce
him -__-;
Did they make lulubell stupid like? XD

I don't watch Naruto but recently my bro and sis are -_- and I am ze trying to avoid myself not
going in the computer room (have to admit those jutsu moves are cool though D: )
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:14 pm

Not really, but they didn't really show her in a good light. I mean her rate of failure was amusing.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:26 pm

Lulubell has always struck me as... being... lazy and not caring about her duties unless she wants to make the Millennium happy, because she's his pet apparently. I don't understand the cat thing, but whatever. Um... Lulubell's failure rate doesn't improve when she's actually IN the show for realz, I mean, did they protray her wrongly in the fillers truthfully? lol. I don't want Sheryl or whatever his name is to be introduced before hand, I still think its freaky that Lulubell was. I actually, don't want Sheryl to be in it at all right now, he creeps me out big time and he's only been in like 2 chapters. I miss Tyki though, so if Sheryl's there I think Tyki should be close by too XD

crap, is there an official spelling of sheryl's name yet? dang it -_-
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:06 pm

I agree that the DGM fillers aren't all that bad and i also found some of them quite enjoyable. I'm sure that they'll put in a couple of short (hopefully) arcs before the attack on headquarters. They'll then extend the whole Komuvitan D arc to make it a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
HuTan
Human
Human
HuTan

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:17 pm

Ah yeah I don't understand the whole cat thing either.
Truthfully I kinda agree with you maxsteele about a few fillers before the attack at HQ
cause when I read it in the manga I thought it all happened too fast o_o I mean they all JUST
got home :/.
I don't really want to see Komuvitan arc but it would be funny XD and I really wanna hear the
ghost's voice o____O

Another thing that makes me angry is when dissers state : And what the heck does
D.Gray Man have to do with it anyway!?!HOW many times did we hear anyone saying
DGM at all!?Only one.

Me:Uh Huh Excuse me I don't ever recall anyone ever saying "Bleach!" in Bleach either >___>
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:06 pm

personally I didn't like the Komuvitan arc, since it was basically the most random fillery thing I've seen on the manga. If it had of originally aired on the anime by itself I think I would have liked it more. I remember thinking while reading it, this will be a lot funnier in the anime, and I hope they expand on it a little bit more. Like showing how Kanda and Lavi ended up being turned into chibi's. the only thing I'm gonna hate... I really mean hate, is Allen's long hair. That bothered me so damn much in the manga. it was like, do you WANT him and Ed to be twins? seriously, it was ridiculous how much Allen looked like Ed from the FMA movie in those chapters. Tho Tim having hair was probably the second funniest thing in that arc. The first being Kanda looking like a child XD

I think the only oppurtunity for fillers is really between the now and the HQ attack, any other time it wouldn't work... but Lavi and Kanda would have to be totally out of the picture for most of the fillers since both their innocence aren't fixed, and can't be fixed until after the HQ attack...

Who else is looking forward to Kanda, Lavi, Krory, and Miranda to be in the manga with their new uniforms? I'm really excited.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:03 pm

wth? I've been waiting in anticipation for DGM this week and NOW I find out there isn't a chapter this week? I want to CRY. did it say there was no chapter this week in last weeks? was I blind?
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:24 pm

Damn you Higure you've ruined my weekend lol jk. I'm pretty sure there wasn't anything about no chpt this week in the last chpt.
I've been refreshing like every 2 mins waiting for this weeks chpt, why, why must i wait.

Happy 1000 posts too Higure.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:04 pm

thanks Max ^^

and its totally ruined my week, because I spent so MUCH of my week wishing it was out, and when it finally came time for it to come out... *depression* ....
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:34 pm

No chapter this week? Did the last chapter announce that, or did I miss it...
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:14 am

no I checked two dif scanlators, neither said anything about no chapter this week, but I read on a forum someone heard there was no chapter this week... So why is it I keep checking relentless, as if to WILL the chapter out... >.>
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:17 am

I havn't herad anything about there being no chapter this week either (apart from Higure) so i think i'll hold out hope for a little longer yet.

Edit: Scratch that. I just read this on OneManga "There is NO D.Gray-man this week" there go's my hope.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:30 pm

why couldn't they have warned us before NOW that it wasn't coming out this week. It's just evil! I need to know what happens next!!
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:03 pm

I no they're pure evil. My time machine is taking longer than i originally thought, who would have figured it would be so hard to build a working time machine?
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:46 pm

I know, come on Max, what's the deal, my sanity depends on you getting that thing to work so we can read DGM before everyone else >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D. Gray-Man Manga
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next